19 || CONFESSION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm scared, Seb."

She confessed, as they were both waiting in front of the publisher's office. Her secretary told her to sit and wait, and that was three minutes ago. But she felt like it was already three hours.

"It'l be fine, Y/N. Trust me."

Sebastian squeezed her hand reasurringly. She nodded and took a long and deep breathe before let it out as a sigh. She looked around and couldn't help but amazed by how beautiful and huge the building was.

She still couldn't believe that she was getting a meeting with Wilma Thompson, one of the famous publishers in this country. Being in her building will be such an unforgettable experience for her, for sure. But if she gets the offer, she would be on cloud nine.

"Miss Y/N."

She stood up when the secretary called her name and gave her a smile.

"Miss Thompson is ready to see you now. Please follow me."

Y/N couldn't help but felt even more nervous than before. Sebastian got up and kissed her forehead softly.

"You'll do great, Y/N."

Y/N nodded before following the secretary. She looked over at Sebastian and he gave her a comforting smile. He was sure that Y/N would get the offer. He believed in her.

~•♥•~

"I can't believe that I got it!"

Y/N squealed whilst jumping on her feet. Sebastian chuckled and followed her from behind as she was practically bouncing at the park.

It was a beautiful night, so a walk at the park wouldn't hurt, right?

"Well, I told you too many times that you'll get it. And I was right, wasn't I?"

She stopped on her track and turned around. She ran into his arms and he spinned her around. They both were laughing, and there was no one there except them- not like they even cared.

"Oh, Y/N. You don't know how perfect you are."

Sebastian looked at her with admiration. She blushed under his gaze and shook her head.

"I'm not perfect."

She denied and tried to hide her face in her hands. She was a blushing mess because of this man. Sebastian took her hands in his, kissing her knuckles and didn't take his eyes off her.

"Yes, you are more than perfect in my eyes, sweetheart."

He said that from the bottom of his heart and he hoped that she could feel that he was sincere with her.

"I'm so lucky to have you here with me, Y/N. I could never ever meet a girl like you."

She raised her eyebrows and smirked at him.

"Yeah, maybe because I'm weird?".

She joked. Sebastian chuckled and kissed the top of her head. Then he looked her in the eyes. As cliché as it might sounds, he saw his future in her eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful that he was drown in them, feeling every inch of love that he got for her.

"I love you, Y/N."

Sebastian confessed, waiting anxiously for what she was going to say. But Y/N just looked at him in surprise, couldn't form any words out of her mouth.

All of these things that happened to her lately were like a dream. Tom came back, she got to be an author, and now; Sebastian loved her.

She was unsure with her feelings. But when she was with Sebastian, everything felt so right. He was the one who opened her heart to finally accept a man to love her again in her life. He was so special in her eyes.

"If you don't feel the same-"

"I do."

She said, a smile creeped on her face. Then it was Sebastian who was surprised. He wasn't expecting her to love him back but he was so glad to know. It made him so happy.

"I love you, Seb. I really do."

She breathed out, tears welled in her eyes. She thought that she could never had this feeling again, but with Sebastian in her life; everything was possible.

His arms wrapped around her waist as they looked at each lovingly. He leaned in, and she didn't push him away. Their face was so close that she could feel his warm breath on her face and he could hear her nervous heartbeat.

"May I?"

He asked, as a gentleman he was. She nodded and he closed the gap between them by pressing his lips against her softly. As their lips collide, Y/N could feel the fireworks. A feeling that she has never felt before. Their lips moved in sync as she stood on her tiptoes, arms wrapped around his neck. He smiled against the kiss, knowing that she loved him back made him the happiest man alive.

The kiss wasn't rush and rough, it was passionate and soft like how she always wanted. After a moment, they pulled away, breathelessly. He rested his forehead against her and chuckled softly.

"I really love you, Y/N."

Her heart fluttered and she looked down to hide her blush. However, Sebastian pulled her to look at him and gave a peck on her lips.

"I love you too. Thank you for being here for me, Seb."

"Always."

He interwined his hand with hers and continued their walk at the park. Mostly she will talk, and he will admiring her. The way she was so passionate about her dreams, made he realized that she was the one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro