25 || DREAM

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A few months later.

The bookstore was not opened yet, but people were already queuing outside. Y/N paced back and forth, making Sebastian chuckled. He walked towards her and took her hands in his.

"Seb, I'm scared."

"Of what? You're scared of your fans?"

He joked. She hit his chest playfully and looked over at the people outside the bookstore. She wasn't expecting to see that many of them.

"I couldn't believe this. They love my book."

She breathed out. Sebastian kissed the top of her head and gave her a warm smile.

"They love your book and you. You should know that it's gonna be so many people that come to get their favourite author's signature today."

He winked, making she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"That's my girl."

He said before one of the workers in the bookstore called out for both of them.

"Ready, Y/N?"

The man grinned at her. She took a deep breathe and plastered a big smile on her face.

"Yes, I'm ready."

~•❤•~

She threw her stuff on the floor and plopped down on the couch. Sebastian sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her tired body.

"I'm exhausted."

She murmured, earning a chuckle from her boyfriend.

"But you're happy, aren't you?"

He questioned. She looked up at him and nodded in agreement.

"My dream has came true. I still couldn't believe this."

She laughed. He pulled her closer to him and rested his chin on her head.

"You deserve this, Y/N. After all you already worked so hard to be in this moment. I love you, sweetheart."

She grinned and looked up at him. She was so lucky to have him there, but she will never forget who was the reason Sebastian was still alive.

"I love you too. But I want to take a nap."

She chuckled. He nodded and pulled her in his arms, cuddling her that nothing could come against their love. She was so tired that she didn't realize when she fell asleep.

She was running from someone. Her feet was tired but she won't stop. But her short legs didn't give her any advantage as he could easily ran after her. She screamed when he lifted her up from back and didn't want to put her down.

"Thomas, put me down!"

She laughed, tears brimming in her eyes as she couldn't stop laughing. He finally listened to her request and put her down. She was panting, tired from running and laughing too much.

"Are you mad at me?"

He asked, while towering over her. She glared at him and crossed her arms against her chest.

"Aww, look at that. You're so cute."

He said in a childish voice, making she cried of laughter. But then he disappeared. He wasn't there anymore.

"Tom?"

"In here!"

She followed the voice and she was in her kitchen. Tom was wearing an apron that read 'Kiss the Chef'.

"Why are you in my kitchen?"

"I'm baking cupcakes, darling."

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as he called her that. Her eyes fell on the apron and she gave him a look.

"Want to kiss the chef?"

He joked, but she saw the smirk that was dancing on his lips. She went to him and stood on her tiptoes. She nearly placed her lips on his, but then she kissed his cheek instead. She smirked when she saw the blush that started to creep out on his face.

"What? You think I really was going to kiss you?"

She only made him blushed harder, and his face was as red as a tomato. It wasn't easy to make him blush, it was always him who makes her blush like crazy.

"Miss Y/N."

"Y/N L/N."

"Miss Y/N, you need to be patient."

The voices echoed on her mind, making her head pounded as she felt dizzy. She looked around and noticed that she was in a hospital.

"Tom? No, no.."

Tears welled in her eyes as her eyes landed on Tom who was lying lifelessly on the hospital bed. Blood was all over him and he was hurt really bad.

"Please, come back.."

She cried out, but there was no response. Tom was gone.

"This is all my fault."

Tears rolled down her cheek freely, reminding her that Tom died to save her. If she wasn't so stupid to walk away, he wouldn't be in this condition.

"Thomas, please.. Don't leave me."

She sobbed uncontrollably, mourning over her dead best friend until the nurses had to take her out of the room. She was depressed, and she thought that was no one cared about her.

She was sitting on the floor and was crying her eyes out. But then someone touched her shoulder. She looked up at met with a very familiar blue eyes.

"Sweetheart, I'm here. Everything is fine."

He patted her back softly and smiled. She was puzzled, but she didn't push him away.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes, Y/N. I will never leave you. I swear."
He wrapped his strong arms around her and let her cried into his chest. She knew she would be fine. She believed they would be fine.

She jolt awake and breathed heavily. She looked around and realized that she was in bed, it must be Sebastian who tucked her in.

"Sebastian?"

She called out for him, but there was no one in the room. She jumped out of the bed and scrambled to the downstairs. Afraid of nothing.

"Seb!"

The thoughts clouded her mind and she was so scared. She couldn't find her boyfriend.

"Sebastian!"

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

He walked out of the kitchen and worry washed over him as he noticed the tears on her face.  She quickly ran into his arms and cried.

"Don't leave me, please.."

Sebastian had no idea what was going on, but he just comforted her. He carried her bridal style and they sat on the couch with Y/N was still on his lap.

"Bad dream?"

He asked. She just nodded and said nothing. He held her in his arms securely and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I will never leave you, Y/N. I swear."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro