3 || PLEASE DON'T EAT ME

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tom just watched as Y/N ate her breakfast. She was so hungry that she didn't notice that her ghost best friend was watching her every movement. But when she did, she blushed under his gaze, making him cracked a smirk.

"Um, I'm sorry. Do you want some?"

She offered him some breakfast, not knowing what ghosts would eat.

"I'd love to. But I can't eat these things, you know."

He explained, a frown appeared on his face. He sighed heavily and looked down. Suddenly, Y/N felt bad that he couldn't eat the normal food anymore.

"What do you eat then?"

The question slipped out of her mouth and she would do anything to get what Tom could eat, because she was feeling bad for him. Maybe he was starving and she made it harder because she ate in front of him. And now he couldn't eat normal food.

"Well, basically ghosts eat-"

He stopped in the middle of his sentence and stared at her right into her eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows when he stood up and did his serious face. He stood behind her chair and put his hands on her shoulders, making her flinched a bit.

"Human's flesh and blood. Especially a beautiful person like you. I bet your heart must be so delicious, isn't it?"

Tom whispered huskily into her ears. Her eyes widen and she quickly got out from his grip and stood up. She screamed but he just laughed at her.

He laughed until he fell on the floor and tears ran down his face. She looked at him with wide eyes and realized what just happened.

He was fooling with her.

"What the fuck, Hiddleston?!"

She yelled at him when he didn't stop laughing at her. He sat up on the floor and wiped away his tears. He grinned and shook his head.

"Did you- Did you really think that I would eat you?"

He said between his laughs. He was just kidding with her, and he didn't expect that she would believe him like that.

"Would you?"

She asked with fear laced her voice. She wasn't afraid of him before, but now she was a little bit. She wasn't a really brave person, okay.

"Of course, I wouldn't. I'm not a vampire or whatever that you've been thinking of. Your flesh and blood is safe from me, Y/N. Your delicious heart too."

She groaned and hit his arm. He pretended to be hurt even he couldn't feel the pain at all.

"You know that I get scared easily!"

She scolded him, tears started to form in her eyes. He stood up and wrapped his arm around her shoulder comfortingly.

"And yet, your best friend is a ghost."

He joked, making she rolled her eyes at him. She bit her lips and finally could breathed properly again after getting scared like that.

"So, you don't eat?"

"Well, I don't. I don't need food or drink to live."

He acknowledged her. She nodded slightly and put a hand on her chest while glaring at him.

"Don't you ever dare to do that again, Thomas."

"Or what?"

"If you ever do that again, I'll kill you, Thomas William Hiddleston."

She threatened him while containing herself from laughing. He put his hands up and pouted.

"Well, I'm dead so you can't kill me. But it's fine, I promise that I won't do that again."

She smirked and held her head high proudly.

"Good."

She sat down and continued to eat her breakfast. He leaned against the doorframe and looked at her sometimes.

He was glad that he could be back, it didn't matter if it was only for awhile.
He was grateful that he could see her again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro