[5] Real Life

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Amara left her house and started heading towards Topanga's. She kept wondering why Farkle would want to meet up with her. Is he ok? He said she was fine, but then again fine could mean anything now-a-days. She came upon Topanga's as she walked down the steps and walked inside seeing Farkle sitting on one of the chairs in the main area by the door where them and the rest of their friend group would hangout. "Farkle?" Amara spoke getting his attention. Farkle looked over, a smile forming onto his face as he stands up. "Hey Mars." Amara walked up to him so they would now be standing in front of each other. "So...what was so important that you couldn't do it on messaging?" Amara questioned tilting her head to the side Farkle always found adorable. Farkle then suddenly became more nervous then he was, he rubbed the back of his neck. "How do I say this and not make a fool of myself?" He mattered to himself, biting his lower lip nervously. Amara smiled softly and grabbed his hand intertwining their hands together, a light blush covered her face. Farkle looked at Amara, rose colored blush appeared on his own face. "You won't make a fool of yourself Farkle." Amara said softly. Farkle smiled at her and took a deep breath. "Ok..so i..I like you Amara. Like a lot. I like you so much that I love you if that makes any sense. I have loved you ever since we've met when we were kids but just recently I realized that. I just thought you liked Lucas more then me, and why shouldn't you. He's more handsome then me, he actually coordinated and knows how to do sports and isn't nervous around girls. I just-" A soft pair of lips cut him off from his rambling. Farkle froze, trying to realize what just happened. He then kissed back after a few seconds, gently squeezing her hand that was still intertwined with his and his other arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. A dark blush covered across Amara's face and she smiled into the kiss. A few seconds pass and Farkle pulls apart, his face the same colored blush as Amara's. "That's a great way to shut me up." He said. Amara giggled. "I know. So Farkle would you want to be my boyfriend?" She asked, biting her lower lip. Farkle looked at her with a small smirk forming onto his face. "Does this answer your question?" He asked before leaning in once more and his lips connected with Amara's. And of course Amara kissed back, smiling into the kiss. Amara pulled away a few seconds later, with a grin on her face and nods. "yes that does answer my question, boyfriend." She said with a smile, a light blush forming on Farkle's face.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro