01: AR-C and AR Team.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Scene opens up in Hope County and the Deputy is seen killing a group of Cultists with an AR-C until a Grenade exploded and he hung on for dear life after the Resistance Fighters covered one as his arm was grabbed and he was helped up. And it shows the AR-C already wrecked on the ground. Then it shows someone waking up as she was wearing the Deputy's outfit but she has fingerless gloves and it is a short-sleeved uniform.

???: *groans* Where the hell am I?

M4: Anyone there?

AR-C: Huh? This is AR-C, who's this?

M4: This is M4A1, what echelon are you from?

AR-C: I'm not in an Echelon, and where are you?

M4: We're west of your position! Do you have a neural cloud?

AR-C: Yeah! HEADED THERE NOW!

To AR-Team

SOP2: Can't we contact Persica?

M4: I just received a transmission from a Tactical Doll named AR-C, we should hold out until she arrives!

AR-15: We're too few in numbers, if they launch another attack, we're done for before she could arrive.

M16: Huh? *checks map* AR-C's going somewhere, she must be - SHE'S INSANE! SHE'S HEADED STRAIGHT FOR THE ENEMY!

M4: AR-15! SOP2! We need that echelon here now!

AR-15 and SOP2 went ahead to guide the Echelon and it shows AR-C picking off a group of enemy Vespids and Rippers. Then she grabbed a Grenade and threw it at a Jaeger. And then it showed the Echelon coming to help and they killed the SF. And AR-C ran to Safehouse 03. Until something happened as she was about to enter.

*BOOM*

AR-C: DAMMIT!

It later shows Agent choking M4 as she is speaking to her.

Agent: I'm here to deliver death unto thee.

M4: No please don't.....

Agent: Fascinating... Even your eyes before your death are different from theirs. Do you think you could escape after stealing something from the master?

AR-C: HEY! YOU DON'T CHOKE SOMEONE, ASSHOLE!

AR-C fired her Rifle and Agent suffered heavy damage.

AR-C: M4, you okay?

SOP2: WE'RE BACK!!!!!

AR-15 pointed her Rifle at AR-C and AR-C grabbed her Rifle and turned the safety mode off.

M4: Hey don't shoot her! She's friendly!

AR-15: What's her name?

AR-C: AR-C.

AR-15: I'm AR-15, that's M4 and M16, and this is SOP2.

AR-C: Do all of you need an extra hand?

M4: Thanks AR-C, we could need help. Follow me, we need to go somewhere safe.

M4 relays the orders to the echelon and they arrive at a church, and the enemies are taken down until Agent's support units kill them all. And they got ambushed as AR-C tossed a smoke grenade to hide them from their vision.

AR-C: M4! I'LL FLANK THEM FROM THE LEFT! IF THE OTHERS ARE COMING, WE SET UP A TRAP!

M4: You heard what AR-C said! COVER HER!

AR-C moved from the left and she manages to kill the two support units. Then they create a trap for the final one, and they managed to kill the remaining one as they do a Fist bump and split up.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro