▆▆ 001

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

女神┊ GOD COMPLEX

(   001.   RED CARPET   )

HER GOD COMPLEX WAS both a disease and a medicine to cure her dirty soul. She wasn't born with all the materialistic possessions that were touched by the hands of the kings. No. Not at all. But she was born with something else. She was a true prodigy born with a gifted mind and a gifted talent. They say that intelligence will take you far, and for Prima Donna, that was exactly what she had done to claim for her throne. It was like a tiny voice that trembled in her mind at the start; screeching for her to just do it. And because of that, she did it. Prima Donna became her own god.

"Congratulations on winning as Best Actress."

"Thank you, Gojo."

Unfortunately, being a god only allowed you to enter the chambers of the gods. You couldn't sit on the throne just yet because it wasn't that easy. Gojo Satoru, a worldwide famous actor that was made out of pure gold and diamonds and a man who desired for dominance. Of course, Prima Donna wasn't exactly the only one who wanted to rule the universe—so many other souls were thirsting for the delectable taste of supremacy. Including her dearest fiancé, Gojo. But despite its addicting toxicity that fumed in the depths of her blackened heart, Prima Donna wanted it all to herself. Even if it meant that her greediness will ruin her mind.

"I heard you won as Best Actor, I'm not surprised seeing how well you did with the last film. Congratulations to you too", she spoke as she held her smile to the photographers.

Gojo grinned then sneaked his arm around her waist, "Of course, it ain't a big deal."

The female actress carved a pretty smile on her porcelain face as she held a pose with Gojo to the flashing lights. Unmistakably from afar and up close, the couple looked as through a pair of angels had appeared right before your unholy eyes. To the public, they were a power couple in the entertainment industry. But that was only just the tip of the surface. When you dived deep down, you would see that they were nothing alike to their affectionate public image. Because behind closed doors were two cunning beasts that devoured the blood of their enemy in the dark.

Romance was a dead poetry. If you asked the woman what romance meant to her—then her answer was simple. Romance was love between herself and her obsessions with power, wealth and status. Prima Donna did not need anything else if she wanted to control the world with her two bare hands. She only needed herself. It was a simple formula that sounded rather perfectly clear in her mind, after all, she did not exactly care for such bothersome feelings. Emotions did not make sense to her. It had been years since she threw out her emotions. But it didn't matter. Prima Donna didn't need it anyway.

"Get over yourself, you make me wanna puke", muttered the voice of her manager, Zenin Maki.

Prima Donna smiled, "You must be jealous that you weren't born with a face like mine."

Maki rolled her eyes, "I would request for plastic surgery if I ever had a face like yours."

Her manager and a close friend, Zenin Maki, might just be one of the few members in this world that could tolerate Prima Donna's obscure behaviour. They had been colleagues for a couple of years in the entertainment industry, and it wasn't an unknown fact to see her manager scolding the actress every now and then. Sometimes, Prima Donna had forgotten the fact that Maki was only a few years older than her—because the way she presented herself made her seem as though she was her own blood related mother. Nevertheless, Maki was still a dear friend of hers despite their daily insults and bickering.

"Remember to wake up early, you have a meeting tomorrow in regards to the casting at 9.30AM."

"Ah, did you find out who the director was?"

"No, it was requested not to be said. But you will meet him on the day."

Prima Donna tilted her head, "How odd."

It was strange. Prima Donna had recently been offered to be casted in an upcoming adult film, and of course, she couldn't turn down the offer considering that it was requested by a famous film studio. How could she say no? She was a promising A list actress. Prima Donna knew her worth. She knew how much her capabilities would exceed anyone's expectations. The woman smiled as she watched the A list celebrities swarming around her presence. Despite her pretty smile, it didn't seem to quite reach her eyes. After all, these celebrities were like flies latching onto her skin. Because Prima Donna was not like the others.

She was a natural born genius
with a god complex.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro