Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Graham knocked Amy's door, his headache worsening with each knock.

When he didn't get an answer for five minutes, Graham barged into the door, expecting his sister's angry protests, but when he entered the room, she wasn't there. He switched on the lights to see if she was hiding anywhere.

Nothing. The room was her usual mess, her sports equipments carelessly strewn on the floor, the laundry bag had fallen and emptied itself onto the floor.

Graham picked it up, dusted it off, and proceeded to keep all the fallen clothes inside it. Midway of keeping her school jersey inside, Graham finally heard the distinctive drip sound of the water from the direction of the bathroom.

Graham hung the laundry bag and went toward the bathroom door, half expecting her to run out screaming as a prank on him, but frowned when she didn't.

Annoyed by the lack of sound, Graham decided to try to get her to speak to him. "Amy? I am going to accompany you to your volleyball practice today! You have always boasted at how great you are... Let's find out for reals today!" Graham spoke with a shaky voice.

Graham held his breath waiting for her response.

When he didn't get any response, Graham knocked at her door, furiously, his arms aching from the sheer effort.

The door gave away when he gave it one last shuddering kick.

On the bathroom floor lay Graham's sister: Amy, her auburn hair hung limply, and her mouth frothing with something white, her pyjamas soaking wet with her sweat.

"Amy!", Graham shrieked as he ran in and cradled her lifeless body in his arms, checking for breath and pulse. Tears pelted out of Graham's face like a rainstorm. He let out another hollow scream and then whimpered as he hugged his sister's corpse.

Graham looked up when he felt a strange yet familiar sensation of being watched.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed.

It's beginning! I can't wait. 

Whether you like it or not, answers you shall get!

P.S: Thank you so much for #29 in Mystery/Thriller guys! Agh!! I'm seriously fangirling here, seriously very happy!❤️❤️😘😘☺️☺️😊😊😎😎😍😍🤗🤗🤗💕💕😏😏😏😁

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro