(03) Once Upon a Time 3x18 - Bleeding Through

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Original air date: 20th April 2014

Summary: Regina casts a spell so she can speak across the realms to her dead mother, Cora, to discover the truth about why she abandoned Zelena, and Belle stumbles across what Zelena's real plan is.

Content warnings: sexual references, pregnancy, alcohol.

++

00:45 - I do think that this one of Regina's best outfits.

06:22 - Hate that it took her 3 seasons to snap back, but I am glad she finally did.

11:45 - Sounds like something Captain Picard would say.

14:4 - I'm sure that more people in Storybrooke have committed murder other than Snow and Regina. I wonder how many villains there are in this town. 

15:00 - If they can just open a portal to the underworld like this, why'd they go all that trouble in season 5? Like everybody in the main cast had committed murder by then, why not just jump through?

16:01 - Hm. This score reminds me of the Minecraft music.

21:11 - And yet, he still ends up being a crappy person who doesn't care about his wife (Regina.)

23:43 - Regina, why haven't you put that pie under a cover?

25:01 - This moment makes me so happy. Emma's so excited, and I love seeing her like that.

28:03 - That CGI is not good, even by the standards of this show.

++ 

A/N: I don't really care that much about the relationship Snow and Regina have (even if it essentially the core of the show), but it was nice to finally get some answers about Zelena. Do wish Belle would actually have more of a plot line - instead of just being conveniently there whenever we need answers.

16.8.21 (2nd re-watch)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro