(106) Doctor Who: Day of The Doctor

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Air Date: November 23rd 2013

Summary: In 2013, something terrible is awakening in London's National Gallery; in 1562, a murderous plot is afoot in Elizabethan England; and somewhere in space an ancient battle reaches its devastating conclusion.

Content Warnings: flashing lights, sexual assault (unwanted kisses), body horror, genocide.

++

CLARA AND 11 I HAVE MISSED YOU!

Why didn't they just bring back 8 for this, though?? Not that I dislike the war doctor, I just think it would have been interesting to bring him back.

OOO I really like the paralells between this shot and the one at the beginning (?) of Heaven Sent.

"It's a machine that goes ding." SHOW OF ALL TIME

Ten talking to a rabbit...I love this idiot.

I would like for Osgood to come back in the future of the show.

11 and 10 meeting makes me very happy.

"Oh, I'm loving the posh gravelly thing." "Brave words, Dick Van Dyke." fghjkl;kjhgfdghj LITERAL SELF CALLOUT

"Are you capable of flapping your hands about?" "No." AUTISTIC/ADHD DOCTOR RIGHTS!!!!

Clara's smile as she de-materialises with the vortex manipulator??? Adorable. I love her.

OH 10′s T.A.R.D.I.S INTERIOR IS SO GOOD I MISSED IT

War Doctor is really having the time of his life right now, good for him.

12!!!! Love that shot of Peter's eyebrows.

I like how you can see 9's face for a few seconds there.

++

Author's Note: No timestamps simply due to me not being bothered. I also had the windows open, hope I didn't annoy the neighbours. This episode is technically not really relevant anymore, but was still fun to re-watch.

15.11.21 (3rd time watching)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro