(141) Grimm 1x1 - Pilot

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Air Date: 28th October 2011

Summary: Nick Burkhardt, a promising Portland homicide detective, told nobody he's been seeing visions of people 'transforming' into monsters when he looks at them.

Content Warnings: death, body horror, guns, kidnapping.

++

Thoughts on the episode:

How'd she notice the doll anyway? If that was me I'd be so focused on my running that I wouldn't even stop.

Nick's ability to profile people is one of my favourite things about him.

Making Adalind Nick's first wesen was one of the best things this show ever did.

I love that this is how Nick's enhanced hearing comes into play. I wonder how hard it would be for Nick to sleep after he gets it?

Is he the only reaper that's ever named?

That pilot logo is still so bad to look at.

Imagine if you were a Grimm and you couldn't draw, what would you do then?

I wonder what Monroe's like when he's high.

I really like the blue lighting in the scenes that take place in the woods.

Yeah, I wouldn't eat that chicken pot pie if I were you.

I love that it's Hank and not Nick that figures this out. We love a resourceful king!

++

Thoughts on the deleted scenes:

- I like the framing of this, but think if it had been added would have changed the feeling of this scene.

- I'm curious to know why they changed Juliette's job? I think her working at a bakery could have meant that she was able to get information/find out stuff for Hank and Nick quicker if needed. It also would explain why she wasn't always around when Nick was. Also makes more sense with her love of cooking. Also, extra Hank and Juliette interactions are always good.

- I think more Juliette/Nick scenes are always needed. That's it. Also, having this one scene in here would have added more to the conflict later; as it shows that he was lying/omitting stuff to Juliette from the very beginning.

- This answered my question of what he did with the shoes.

- Closure from Nick and Monroe's interactions were always something I wanted, but never got. Also the idea that Monroe is somehow related to the people in Nick's blutbad cases is so funny to me.

++

Author's Note: It isn't a live-blog book if I don't watch an episode of this show at least once! 

20.1.22 (8th time watching)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro