Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⁰¹ 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘 .
( a graphic portfolio ) 𓂅‧₊˚
© -SWRITES 2024
━━━━━━━━━━━

PORTFOLIO ENTRY #1 !

it's a new dawn, it's a new day, and i'm feeling...slay

so i've been busy and if u follow me on pinterest, you'll know all about the graphics i'm about to talk about▬tho tbf they're in the example chapters too soooo it's not really a surprise for anyone but i still wanna yap about them anyways xx

first up, my recent fixation:

u guys don't understand, cheaper by the dozen, cheaper by the dozen 2 and yours, mine & ours r my top 3 movies of all time. they were everything to me growing up and i fear nothing will ever top them sdfghjk i'm being so serious rn but essentially i've had this fic in my drafts ever since i created my wattpad account.

it was published at one point but i tragically never updated it so it went back into the drafts ( ...r we seeing a pattern here guys...ANYWAYS 😭 ). matilda and charlie r my absolute favs and i wanna bring them back sometime soon bc it's truly one of my best plots and they're just so cute together <3333

About You Now is basically a cheaper by the dozen / yours, mine & ours crossover with elements of both movies changed to make it a more cohesive plot. if i could explain matilda's character journey, it's very much inspired by poppy moore from wild child (another ICONIC movie btw) and charlie's such a monumental part of her arc 🤭

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

moving on tho! fixation number 2 has kinda been on the back burner bc of About You Now but trust i'm still working on it▬will these stories ever be published? now that's the million dollar question lmao.

but! welcome to my bridgerton universe/series which i feel like i'm gonna end up calling An Elegy to Ever Ever After in honour of that one song on the Enchanted soundtrack bc it's just so cute and my god do these couples have a rough path to happily ever after 🥲

it's gonna follow a combination of things from the books and the show▬and i've done this bc certain aspects of the books do just work better for the plot i have in mind muhahaha

i made this a while ago but in order to contextualise my benedict fic i need to show u this one first 😭

The Tortured Poets Department is about anthony bridgerton and emily carstairs <3

emily is heavily inspired by amy march so you'll definitely see some inspiration pulled from amy's scenes in little women.

⇢ it'll start in season 1 and end with season 3 (that's just what i've decided for now)

⇢ marriage of connivence turned into a love match (because they're both too blind by logic oh my god)

that's all i'm gonna say about them for now but i'm more than happy to answer any questions about them bc these absolute not-so-modern idiots r everything to me  <3

NOW, So American is my benedict bridgerton and beatrice belcourt fic 🤭

now these two...these two r CHAOS.

i wanna say a big big big thank u to @-wildkats for the concept of a much ado about nothing inspired benedict fic because it's just pure genius and idk why i didn't think of it earlier.

it's not gonna be an exact play by play of much ado about nothing but it will defo take elements of it! now their dislike for each other goes way back, and i loved the idea that her and her family have been in america for the past few years before coming back to england▬and so benedict's go to jab is that she's 'so american' BUT then over the course of the story that changes from being a bad thing to like they're own little inside joke and it's just UGH it's so cute guys trust me you'd love them xx

but essentially, that idea stemmed from the character of frank churchill in emma▬because for some reason when i was creating the plot, the theme of frank having french traits and that being why he's not the correct choice for emma and why mr knightley hates him just kept popping into my mind (except in beatrice and benedict's case...it's gonna be a good thing).

i really said even tho we're at point a, let's skip point b and head to c because there's no way beatrice isn't gonna be the right choice for benedict xx

⇢  it'll roughly start in season 2 and end with season 3

⇢ rivals to lovers bc they're not really enemies let's be real they're just blinded by old grudges

⇢ anthony and emily scheming to get them together throughout season 2 and 3 (it's gonna be gold if i can write it well)

anyways i think that's it. slay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⁰¹ 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘 .
( posted : jun 16th, 2024 )
© -SWRITES 2024 ❜ 𓂅‧₊˚

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro