12. Alya's Party

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the last chapter...

- I didn't watch it, NOOOO! - Chat shouted and I laughed.

MARINETTE'S POV

After the movie I was very tired, all Paris on the cinema made me to be tired. Alya told me to go to her house to a piyama party with some class girls.

First I went to my house, I had to pick  up my piyama and some more things in my backpack to wear next day. I was excited becouse I'll have all night without any patrol. When we finished the movie I told him that I wouldn't be able to do patrol this night so he will do it alone, my poor kitty. I also had another reason to be excited, I'm going to the Halloween Party with Cat! I'm gonna do the best dress I ever do for that day.

- Marinette, it's 18:40! - Tikki called me and I jumped surprised about the time it was.

- Oh no! I was suposed to be there ten minutes ago! - I shouted finishing all the activities I was doing to pick up everything and put it in my backpack. - Hide Tikki. - I said going downstairs and leaving some space on my jacket for Tikki to hide in it.

I started running to Alya's house. When I finally was there I saw all my friends, that day Alya's family was in a chef convention so Alya was alone in her house. Well, alone no, all her friends were there.

- When you finally appear! - Alya told me giving me a hug.

- Y-yes. - I tryied to breath and to greet everyone.

- Uh? Sorry gurl! Hehe... - Alya apologised and Alix interrupted she.

- Let's start the party! - Alix shouted taking Marinette's hand and asking: - What can we play?

- Let's play truth or dare! - Rose said instantly when Alix asked for a game and everyone nodded at her decision.

- I'm going to take an empty bottle to decide who starts. - Alya said walking to the kitchen and taking a empty bottle from the wardrobe.

- What if we put our piyamas? - Mylene asked taking her bag and everyone said "yes".

Everyone was wearing their piyama, Alya's was brown piyama long pants and a short t-shirt with brown cameras in it. Alix's was a green shirt with short dotted green and white pants, Mylene's piyama was a pink and blue lines T-shirt with long pants as the t-shirt. Juleka's piyama was an AC/DC large t-shirt with short black pants. Finally, Rose's one was a pink t-shirt with a rabbit  in the middle of it, and long pink pants.

- Okay, time to play! - I said putting the bottle in the middle and spinning it.

- Juleka! - Alix said. - Truth or dare?

- Truth... - She said a little bit scared about their posible question.

- Do you like Nathanael? - Alya asked as soon as she heard it.

- Y-yes... But don't tell anyone! - Juleka said blushing and everyone trusted she to not tell that to no one.

The time pased and finally the bottle looked at me, so it was my turn. - Dare! - I shouted.

- I dare you to videocall Adrien and make him blush! - I blushed really hard.

- B-but he will be sleeping. - I said scared.

- It's 19:20! I'm not sure Mari! - Rose said looking at the clock.

- Okay. - I said taking my phone and starting a videocall. He answered it and all the girls looked at me as if I was going to die.

- Hey Mari! What do you want?

- Nothing, just tell you how handsome you are pretty boy. - I said winking at hi with Cat Noir's smirk.

- Handsome? P-pretty boy? - He said not expecting that from me and blushing really hard.

- Bye hot stuff!- I said and then he blushed harder.

- B-bye. 

- Marinette! You did it with blushing! - Alya shouted. - I didn't know that part of you!

- You're such a flirt! - Alix shouted. - You have to teach us!

- Hehe... I don't think it's that much... - I said blushing.

We finished playing to Truth or Dare 3 rounds after my dare and then we started doing prank phone calls.

- Who would be our next victim? - Juleka asked with an evil grin.

- It can be... Chloe Burgeois! - Alya called Chloe with an unknown number and she started saying:

- Hi! I'm Jo King!

- Do not joke with me! Do you know who I'm?!

- Frog's twin! I knew it!

- I'm Mayor's daughter! What's your name?!

- I'm Jo King!

- TELL ME YOUR NAME! NOW!

- I'm Jo King!

- I'm calling my daddy!

- The frog speaks!

Then she hanged up and everyone started laughing about the call.

It was late so we ordered a pizza in PizzaHot. Whe spent all the night speaking about girl things, rumors, painting who slept, trying Alya's clothes and speaking about everyone. I loved that party!

Now I have to go to the city hall and say I'm going to do the dress!

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it:

I'm not sure if I said earlier on this story, but I am starting school and I not gonna be able to update all weeks, Sorry!

Sarah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro