3. Two Different Reasons

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the last chapter:

- WHAAAAAT?! - Alya and Marinette said surprised, each one for a different reason, Alya because at the party will be Ladybug and Marinette because of scare, of course she is Ladybug!!

NO ONE'S POV

Marinette was shoked, the idea of Ladybug and Marinette in the same time and dance was the worst idea ever. Maybe for Alya was the best idea, she was freaking out about it, she want to she her friend and Ladybug in the same place. Every single day she remind Marinette about the idea of watch Ladybug in action with her: "Why don't you come with me to watch Ladybug in action?" "I am scared of that aku-MONSTER, and I hide in my special hiding place" "You wil have to show me that place!" That was the answer Marinette gives Alya after the akuma fights. Alya knew Marinette had meet Ladybug, she know because the incident of The Mime, but she hasn't seen the two of them in the same place. That day was a purrrrfect day to see the two of them together!

Adrien was a different story, well a little part of his story was different, okay! A big part... When he listened te notice about the dance the first thought that crossed his mind was this: "Will My Lady let her hair down?"Just a normal thought for that situation. The last thought was very powerfull so his kwami was able to use the telepathy Holder-Kwami to talk to him. Plagg was able to talk to Adrien but he was eating cheese and the the cheese was more powerfull than Adrien's thoughts, so he didn't do nothing change his ideas of that masquerade. Seconds of thinking and Adrien didn't need nothing to realize the fact that he would be in danger if they come to the Halloween Masquerade. When Plagg listed that by his telepathy he ate his cheese very fast to say:

- Itw waswn't tow muchw tow thiwnkw fwor wrealiwze thawt! - Plagg said by the telepathy with a big cheese in his mouth to be unable to understand something.

- What?! - Adrien shouted in his mind when Plagg finished his "sentence". - Is this telepathy?! - He shouted but thids time scared.

- Yes, blonde. - He said bored - I was trying to say that it wasn't to much to think for realize that!

- Rude... - he whispered but Plagg heared.

- Rude you!

Then he looked at Nino, he could be very happy about the Halloween Masquerade, but surprisly no, his face was a bored one, it seems like he didn't want to come to the masquerade. That was a nice face for Adrien, maybe Nino didn't want to come, he would notice his disappearances in the ball so maybe he would discover his superheroe identity.

Nino wasn't as excited to know Ladybug's and Chat Noir's identity as Alya but he was able to notice all the disappearances of her dude, Adrien, of course he was able to notice that but he thought that all of those disappearances were because of his dad, the maniac of the control!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, I hope you enjoyed it:

Imagine you have a super power, what super power will be?

Mine will be the super power of fly!!!!!

Sarah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro