6. Chat at School

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the last chapter:

- What is Ladynoir? - I asked, and everyone opened their mouth astonish and looking at me, maybe Ladynoir is something of Maths, I heard Max telling Kim something about Ladynoir. Or maybe it is something about homework, Kim was very surprised about that, and if they are homework that means that I haven't do my Ladynoir!?

ADRIEN'S POV

I was in my car trying to go to the school. Why trying? Because of the traffic, this Tuesday Le Mime makes another theatre and everyone is excited about it so everyone was arriveing to the theatre and it was a lot of traffic.

When I arrived to the school I saw a pineapple of persons-I mean a big group of people shouting next to the bench that usually Alya and Marinette sit everyday of school.

"Really Marinette?!" "Phft! Were is the camera?" "This is insane!" "Is this a prank?".

What happens? Better, what happens with Marinette? She is just a cute girl, and everyone seems to be angry, well, if you look at some of our friends face expression they seem to be astonish about Marinette.

Talking about people astonish, I have to act like Chat in my school maybe My Lady is prepared to listen to me... 7u7 no, no, no!

I walked into that bench slowly because everyone was shouting and that stuff. No one noticed me and it was a purrrrrfect thing if we are talking about Chloe. She was in the middle of the big group. Everydays thing Chloe trying to be the most popular person of the school and causing akumas every single day of the world. The last week of the last month Chloe was sick and that week was the official week without akumas in the city, but unfortunately the mayor André Burgeois called us by TVi to visit her daughter and she told us to buy some flowers so Ladybug used her Lucky Charm to make her "a present". My Lucky Lady was really lucky because she only stayed 5 more minutes until she went back to her house.

- Dude are you okay? - My friend Nino asked me. With all my thoughts about that 'miraculous' week I really forget about that little detail.

- What is happening? - I said curious.

- I won't tell you, you will see... - he said while he was pointing to Marinette.

Woow there were more and more persons there!

- What is Ladynoir? - Then everyone turned to Marinette astonish.

Now I remmember I have to act like Chat to know who My Lady is! So I decided to speak there.

- What is happening in this purrrrrfectday? - I asked and I winked at the girls, then they fainted! Then the person that I didn't expect interrupted me.

- It's not happening nothing silly kitt-

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, I hope you enjoyed it:

I am really sorry for not updating, I started with the exams "week", well is not week it was almost a month! Please forgive me!

Do you have any pets?

If a fish is a pet, then yes!

Sarah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro