7. Kitty

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the last chapter:

- It's not happening nothing silly kitt-

NO ONE'S POV

When Marinette started saying that Tikki interrupted she, but it was very late and everyone turned to Marinette. Marinette gave her an auto facepalm and she acted like it was speaking with a little cat that was trying to catch her sandwich. But Adrien knew that someone spoke to him, concretly knew that the person that said that was Marinette the shy girl of the class.

The two heroes were confusted, well it's obvious their alter-ego woke up in the middle of the school, concretly Marinette's alter-ego. But Adrien's plan paid off, tryingto be Cat Noir was a good idea in the end 'cause he had more clues to know who was her lady.

ADRIEN'S POV

After the day's lessons I went to the library to study, I prefer to study there to study at home, there I am more concertrated but I don't know why. But today I wasn't in the library to study, I was there to think about Marinette, she said that "Silly Kitty" but she also acted like if was a cat next to the bench were she was sittig. While I was thinking something was touching me, well something or someone: it was Plagg. I let him go out from my shirt and he told me:

- Adrien, do you remmember the other night patrol? - he said eating a piece of Camember.

- What patrol? - I paused to think about the last patrol, the cinema! - Oh my gosh the cinema date, I have to know something to hide our identities.

- Boy, if you say it that high every one would know! - Plagg reminded me.

- Hehe - I laughed - Okay what can we do.

- Hey! What can you do! Not me! - I can buy some mascs... No! They can fell down...

I spent 16 minutes thinking of that, but then my mobile phone vibrated, it was Alya's Ladyblog, and in the first page Ladybug appeared with a normal dress on his Ladybug suit. That gave me an idea we can go with our suits and then with the clothes on the suit. We I thougt on that I wrote in the paper and I left the paper in the library. After that I looked the phone, concretly the time it was very late and I had to go to my house. Oh god, father will punish me!

MARINETTE'S POV

I was in my room thinking of what I said in the playground, Tikki was consoling me. Maybe someone thought that I am Ladybug, but the worst thing, I don't know who said "purrr-fect". And if it was Cat maybe he knows now my identity. I am scared of going to the patrol tonight, if he know my identity what?

- Don't worry Mary, all Ladybugs have a second oportunity, including you. All Ladybugs are or have been save of that things, someone can think you are Ladybug, yes, but I am sure the miraculous protected you. - Tikki said. Woa, Tikki is the best kwami ever she helps you when you need, she takes care of you...

- But, but... - I said on the verge of the tears.

- No buts, do you see Alya's Ladyblog, is something talking about that? No so...- Tikki started saying but my mother interrupted her and Tikki hided in my pocket:

- Marinette you have letter! - A letter, why someone needs to write me?

I went down to the bakery and my mother gived me the letter. I took the letter and I started reading:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Marinette Dupain-Cheng:

You have been selected to desing the dress of the Halloween party of the daugther of the mayor Mrs. Burgeois. The daugter name is Chloe Burgeois.

As you won the Gabriel Agreste's competition with your bowler hat the mayor gave you the opportunity to do Chloe Burgeois dress. If you accept doing the dress, the first day you go to the local goverment they will gave you some fabric to do whatever you want with them.

If you are going to desing the dress please, go to the local goverment this Sunday with your parents to sign the documents. 

The Local Goverment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's dress!?

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it:

What do you thing what will do Mary? Accept or not?

Sarah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro