8. Secret Notes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the last chapter:

Chloe's dress!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

Marinette was very upset, she didn't want to go to the patrol because of the last day's incident in the school; imagine if Cat Noir recognizes Marinette, she would be very disappointed by herself, not making sure of the knowledege of the people about Ladybug's identity is a reason to be upset.

But Paris was first, if her identity was revealed there is nothing she can't do, 'cause the past can not be changed the only thing she could do was to go straight on so she decided to go to the patrol.

Besides Tikki was astonish, she lived a lot of situations like Marinette's situations with other Ladybugs, but none of them with the same case of Marinette confronted the "lacking of the identity". The way that Tikki uses to say "when Ladybug's identity is reveled".

- I don't mind if my identity is revealed... - Marinette said looking to the floor while she was remembering the upset emotion thet she lived seconds ago. - We need Paris save from Hawk Moth! - Then she got up from the bed and looking back to the front she said - Tikki, spots on! Ah!

Then Marinette in the suit of Ladybug went to the patrol, she started looking for Cat Noir but she didn't found it. She started looking for it in the Louvre, then next to the park, and also in the Eiffel Tower but no one appeared. While she was jumping in the roofs and looking for Cat Noir she started thinking in the Halloween party, concretly in the dress of Chloe, she didn't understand why she need a dress if she would be dressed like Ladybug. She didn't like the idea to make a dress to Chloe, she was sure that Chloe selected who was gonna be the person who was doing her dress and Marinette expected to be dismissed in the first day only to ruin her life. But she knew that in the local goverment they have a lot of good fabric so it was an opportunity to have fabric for a year and also in a good state.

The night passed and our hero was worried, she didn't know were was her team partner Cat Noir so she phoned him with his yo-yo (...) Nothing, no one answered, it was late so she went back home.

When Marinette arrived she said to Tikki:

- Tikki, did you fell Cat Noir's kwami, I am worried... - Marinette started saying to her cute kwami.

- Sorry Mari, but I didn't feel nothing. - Tikki said looking to the floor. -Don't worry I am sure he is okay, but why are you worring that much? He missed other patrols and you weren't worried.

- I don't know. - Marinette said thoughtful and turning around to put her piyama. - Come Tikki, is time to sleep...

Since Adrien came to his house he thought he will be punished, but no, Gabriel recived his son in front of his mansion. That was very strange, because Adrien in a casuel day enters in his hause and he only sees Nathalie, his father is always in his fashion studio.

Thatsurprised Adrien, and also surprised Plagg, surprised Plagg so much that his cheese felt down to the floor.

Gabriel wanted Adrien to pose in the night. For his new colecction "Night Fashion", Adrien wanted to go at the night to see his Lady but he had to pose till 01:00 of the morning and all patrols are from 23:00 - 00:00 so he was very worried about Ladybug.

The next day at school Adrien was very tired, he woke up as all days and he started preparing himself to go to school.

At the same time Marinette was waking up, as every day she was late to school. With one cookie in her mouth she run off to the school, then in FraÇoise Dupont she remembered that Cat lend she a note with ideas to how to go to the cinema without recognize the heroes. So she went to the library but an unexpected thing happened. A hand took the note and he or she went to exit of the library.

- Whaat?! - Marinette yelled surprised by the person who took the note.

- What happened Marinette? Why are you yelling? - Tikki asked disconcerted to his friend Marinette as she hore her yelling.

- Do you remember Cat's note? - Marinette said doing a quick pause. - Someone took it... - Marinette tryed to say but a familiar voice interrupted she.

- Hey Marinette! - Alya said touching her right shoulder while Tikki was hiding in her shirt.

- Oh, hi Alya! - Marinette said while she was turning around to see Alya. - News?

- Yeeees, how do you know? - She said surprised.

But when she tryed to tell Marinette her news bell rang and we went to the class. Today we had Miss. Bustiers class, it was the best class almost for everyone, Max prefered phisic but they all hate it because of the teacher, Miss. Mandeliev is the most boor person in the school, more boor than Chloe almost for Marinette.

In class every persone was sitting in its place and two minutes later Chloe got up and started saying with a arrogant tone:

- Every one! Please! Attention! - Chloe started saying next to Sabrina. - A very important designer is going to make me a dress for the Halloween party, I am gonna wear it on the Ladybug suit. And no one - She continued saying looking to Marinette especially. - And when I say no one I mean no one, will wear a dress of the best designer ever.

Then everyone started talking but Marinette was thinking: "please, if she knew that I'm gonna be her desinger se will faint, but... maybe... I'm not designing her dress... but the fabric... I am confused, but as we are on Thursday I have some time till Sunday".

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it:

Who do you think is the person who took the note?...

To guide you I will put my schedule below:

All Wednesdays: Watching Miraculous Ladybug!! MSarahMLB

All Sundays: Halloween Help (Miraculous Ladybug) MSarahMLB

Sarah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro