27. 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello everyone,

The response I got on last chapter is too poor and it disappoints me. If you aren't liking the story then better I'll wrap it up in few chapters.

Originally this story will reach to 50 chapters but due to the lack of response I would wrap it in 30!.

So the target for this chapter :- VOTES :- 65+ & COMMENTS :- 100

~❁~

"SHUT UP!!"

An irritated yell reverberated in the kitchen and behind it two soft giggles came. Ritvik threw draggers throw his eyes at the two person who were just irritating him from the time he had entered in kitchen.

"Shut the fu__" He stopped in mid when krisha gave a shocked expression and closed ishaan's ears with her palms. Ritvik swallowed his words scrunching his eyes tightly and ran his fingers through hair to control himself from bursting out.

"Take this devil out of my sight or I will__eeee!!" He irritatedly slammed his fist on the kitchen platform making the two giggle once more.

"Bad boy Rituu__"

"You moron!" He cursed and tried to reach out to him but krisha covered up him in her embrace and laughed with him.

"He's child, you should act maturely." She adviced as ishaan wrapped his little arms around her and laughed showing his tongue to ritvik.

"Maturity my foot! I will lock him in a room. This children are devils and this one is the monster." He said and irritation was evident in his voice.

"I'm hungry ritu! Please make noodles!" It was again ishaan. Ritvik gave up and sat on the stool. He joined his hands before the two and said.

"As you say my majestic! Get the hell out of here then only I will make or else take this pan and ask your Krishiii!" He greeted his teeth at the particular name and then glared at the child who scrunched his eyebrows and passed a naughty look to him.

"Let's go shaan! Till he makes noodles for us we will find a good movie." Krisha swirled him in her arms and ran out waving hand at ritvik who made dirty face and went back to his work.

He put an apron over him and then started chopping the vegetables. At last completing the cooking he added some cheese according to ishaan's demand.

"Here's you noodles!"

He kept both the plates on the table and sat beside ishaan on the couch. Ishaan stood up and hugged him with a quick kiss on ritvik's cheek.

"Now why this buttering for? Do you want something more?" He asked and both ishaan and krisha exchanged surprised looks. He grinned at the elder man and gave another peck.

"Cartoon movie! Please rituu!"

He grunted out banging his head on the pillow. "I hate this kid. Isn't this enough that you are again irritating me with that animation movies."

"Please ritvik! Do it for him!" She requested and he shook his head in defeat again.

"Okay fine! But I'm not wasting my time to search it. Get your laptop and find one." He said and she happily agreed.

"Shaan stay with rituu, I'm just coming__"

"What the fuck? What did you call me?" Ritvik jerked up hearing the name.

Krisha giggled and ran before he reacted much.

"Iss krisha ki bacchi ko toh chodunga nahi main!"
He said seeing her disappearing figure.

"You little monster_" He turned to ishaan and settled him on his lap, then holding his face not in a manner to hurt him. "Stay away from my wife or I will send you to ghost house."

"Why?" Ishaan innocently asked with puffed up cheeks.

"Because she is my WIFE!"

"Then_where is my wife?" His innocence filled question made ritvik think like to bang his own head somewhere.

"Your wife doesn't born yet. Wait for some more years." He said to seal his lips and took the glass of water but his next question made him split out the water.

"Dad told that ritu's daughter will he my wife. Where is your daughter? What is her name?"

Ritvik coughed violently as his face turned red due to the coughing and his expressions were shocked once.

"Keep you eyes away from my daughter. And I'm gonna kill that as***le father of yours." He whispered the last line not wanting ishaan to hear.

Ishaan was ready with another question but krisha arrived and his mind distracted to her.

"Yaay!!! Krishii got the movie!" He yelled happily jumping on the couch. Krisha kissed his cheek.

Ritvik glared at ishaan seeing all the pampering and attention he was getting from his wife. He huffed and cursed under his breathe to the situation.

The movie started soon and ishaan got engaged in enjoying it. His little figure was squeezed between the couple as it wasn't making much gap in them.
Krisha felt ritvik's hand near her waist and she turned to his side but saw that he was engrossed with ishaan and he just kept his hand there to make them both comfortable.

Her face curved with smile as she shifted a little near them and placed her head on his shoulder and ritvik wrapped his arm through her waist. Everything was so natural that he didn't remember any tension in them. It was like ishaan's presence was pushing them both closer without them knowing.

The movie got over and with that the detached from each other. Ritvik looked down to see ishaan comfortably cuddled to him and sleeping peacefully with his mouth parted a little.

He smiled at the little man and picked him up in his arms before pecking a soft kiss on his head.

"You love him so much, still shows irritation with his acts."

"He likes to tease me and i love to hear his giggles. I let him tease me because after that the smile he gives, is the most precious thing for me." He said with the same smile. He ruffled ishaan's hair and lifted his eyes to see krisha's smiling face.

"I will settle him on the bed."

~•~

Her foot slipped from the stool and she fell from it but before touching the ground a well built figure balanced her. She looked at his handsome face and then realised her hands clutching his shirt in a tight grip and his hands on her hips.

She lowered her eyes and decided to take her hands back but got a strong pull which hit her body over his chest.

Ritvik's palm traced up till her waist as he pulled her closer and then pin her against the door. The door slammed making her close her eyes.

Krisha opened her eyelids only to get her breathe hitched with his closeness. Her heart raced up and her palms again clutched on her shoulder blades. She dared to look into his eyes and those beautiful orbs where reflecting her completing. She blushed and looked away.

Ritvik's eyes checked up her face and he noticed the same reaction. She was blushing the same way she used to whenever he touched her. Her cheeks were painting in crimson colour and her eyelids were blinking continuously. Her luscious lips dried which she wetted nervously growing his smirk.

He leaned closer and closer. His every move was leaving her breathlessly desperate. She felt aroused at his little gestures and her grip over his shoulders grew stronger. His smiled turned mischievous and his face sank in the crook of her neck.

Krisha opened her eyes with a jerk and the next moment an audible moan left her mouth. Her stomach crunched with the wilde movement of butterflies.

Ritvik pressed his lips against the soft skin of her neck as sucking the place he bite there untill it left his mark. His lips traveled upward and took her earlobe between his teeth. He softly bite it making her moan in pleasure.

Whereas his hands doing the magic on the bare skin of her navel and waist inside the crop top she was wearing. She cursed herself for wearing it as out of sudden her husband was torturing her today.

She couldn't join the dots about what suddenly happen to him?

"Ritvik__"

She moaned his name as her palms went on his hair pulling them in her fist.

He left more hickey on her neck while tracing her waist very softly that it started forming goosebumps on her body. Krisha pressed her soft lips on his neck as unable to control her moans she bite his skin and sucked it.

They were completely engrossed in their world when to disturb it ishaan came. He started banging the door with both his hands and yelling their names.

Before coming he was roaming around the house in search of them but when he heard those voices his doubt confirmed and he started banging the door.

Ritvik's trance broke as he detached from her and nervously looked here and there but her. Krisha had the permanent red colour printed on her cheeks. She blushed heavily and ran towards the direction of washroom but he tucked her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"No where!" She tried to form words but they were far away to come. Getting herself out of his grip she ran inside.

There ritvik stared at her for sometime and then opened the door glaring at the little man who disturbed him.

"What do you want again?"

He knelt before him but got hard glares from ishaan.

"I'm fed up rituu!"

"Oh! Snatching my peace you are fed up?" He whispered to himself then picked up the little boy and started walking downstairs.

"What happened?"

"Mumma-papa are not coming. Krishi also disappeared and you too are not sitting with me. I'm fed up! It's boring."

"So much drama!" Ritvik said at his complains.

Just then the servant opened the door and prem-isha came inside. Ishaan's smile grew wide as he ran towards his parents.

"Mumma!! Dad!!"

"Hey my little champ!! How's my baby?" Prem bounced him in his arms as isha kissed his cheek and creased his face.

"We enjoyed a lot! Rituu made noodles for me then krishi found a cartoon movie and we slept together. Ritu's room is very big!" He told each time doing different gestures and changing his expressions.

Ritvik admired three of them with a beautiful smile on his face.

"I wish to have a baby of our own." Realisation hit him as he heard her voice. His titled his head and turned to her them shrugging his arm left from there. Krisha was confused. What happened? Just sometime ago he was showering her with love and suddenly his mood changed.

~•~

'I wish to have a baby of our own.'

Her statement ranged in his ears as he sipped over the wine.

What's happening to him? He wanted to step forward. He even did but that particular line heated him. Why?

What's going with krisha? Now why suddenly she wanted to have baby with him? Because he is rich? He can provide her with luxurious? Or there's another reason?

'Don't think nonsense ritvik! Let it be! Whatever is the reason but she wants you. She wanted to be with you and you wish the same. You always yearned for her love then why are you stopping yourself now?'

His heart spoke up and it carved more vigorously for her love and her.

'What if she again took advantage of your goodness? What if she again ran away just like that day?'

This time his mind distracted him. He put the glass back on table and got up leaving for him room.

There inside his eyes fell upon her. She was combing her long hair. He felt like attracting towards her but shrugged off again and went inside the walking closet.

Sliding the door to take out a shirt for him, he stretched his hand and pulled out one. His gaze shifted on the cloth when finally he realised that it wasn't his one but a blouse which was probably hers.

He threw it down the slided the door completely and saw that half of the closet was fixed with sarees, blouses, jeans, tops, shirts and another cabinet full of sandals and shoes.

He greeted his teeth then yelled her name and in no seconds krisha appeared before him.

"What?"

"What the fuck is this? Where are my clothes and why the hell you have shifted yours here?" He bitterly asked.

Krisha giggled the clearing her throat slided the door more and showed him his ones. Ritvik glared at the small place but enough for his clothes.

"I arranged everything neatly. Mine are more as I have sarees, lehengas and the Western wears too__"

"Why are your clothes here?" He asked stopping her babble.

"Because I'm living here."

"You have another room__"

"But now this one is mine. You are my husband, I'm your wife so this room is also mine." She sweetly explained which irritated him.

He slammed his fist on the door then pinned her over it moving dangerously closer to her.

"Don't take advantage of my goodness. I'm behaving softly with you that doesn't mean you will do anything you want."

"I'm not taking advantage ritvik, but i will use your goodness to bring my ritvik back. That ritvik who loves me, cares for me and can't see my tears. You are masking your emotions just to show this fake hate but don't worry, now I will make sure that everything will be fine between us. Promise!!"

Her each and every word affected him. He was just lost in her enchanting smile and those innocent eyes. His nostrils flattered as he pulled a sharp breathe and went out of there.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro