30. 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

| 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐘𝐀𝐏 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 |

"How are you mom?"

He hugged his mother and kissed on her head staying in her embrace for sometime.

"Not good! Why do you always leave me alone? First you and now hrithik too. He isn't talking to me and keeps working in his own world like we don't exist. And your father__i don't have words for him."

She scrunched her nose dramatically at her husband who in returns passed a shocking look. Ritvik glared at his father and made his mother sit.

"What have you done with my mother? Seriously dad? You can't keep your own wife happy__"

"This dramatic wife of mine has sucked my whole blood and complaining like I did something. Just ignore her, she has grown old and grumpy now." He fired back and their banter continued making their elder son laugh out.

Ritvik sat on the sofa and laughed his heart out which surprised his parents. They both exchanged happy smiles and kept looking at him. It's been years when they had last seen him laughing like this. It was heart warming for them.

"I just can't belive, how did you spend so many years together with this nonsense banters? You guys have grown smaller than your age. It's like oldies are turning teenagers." He paused and straightened his posture.

"Dad take care of my mother properly and mom you should work patiently. Now you both continue your banter, I'm going to look after my silly brother." He kissed on his mother's cheek and hugged his father before leaving for office.

~•~

"Don't call me again! I have cleared everything to you, now what's the mean of doing all this?" He hissed on the call and before the other person could answer threw it on floor.

The broken piece of mobile reached near ritvik's shoes. He glanced at it and then at his brother who was looking tried and frustrated. Walking till there he sat with a chair before him facing his little one.

"What's up?"

"Bhai__" Hrithik's eyes shinned with tears as he immediately got up and threw his arms around him.

The unusual behavior made ritvik suspect about something wrong.

"What's wrong hrithik? You can share with me!" He stated assuring him but hrithik wasn't convinced he faked a smile and shook his head negatively.

"Nothing bhai, I was just missing you__"

"No! That's not the point. There's something more and i can sense it. Tell me whenever you want but don't hide it for long or it will take a toll over you. Hmm?" He softly said creasing his cheek.

Hrithik smiled as they both sat talking about here and there for sometime.

~•~

It was late night when the door unlocked. Ritvik entered from the main doors, he took the view of his apartment and was surprised. Just in few days everything has changed. His messy home was perfectly arranged and it was watchable unlike before.

He smiled and remembered about krisha. Walking straight in the room he decided to surprise her but didn't get her. He then reached out the balcony and got his sleeping beauty there.

Krisha was sleeping in the sitting position with her head rested over the tea-table. 

A sigh left as he walked till her. Carefully lifting her up in his embrace he moved to their room and pinned her on the bed. Covering her neatly, he creased her head lovingly and went in washroom to get freshen up.

~•~

"I'm really sorry krisha! Promise, this weekend we will spend lot of time together. Please forgive me now." He said but she just shrugged her shoulders and turned around with a secret smile.

Ritvik pulled her in his arms and kept his face in the crook of her neck.

"Am I not forgiven?"

"No!" She twitched her nose glaring at him from the corner of the eye.

"Why?" He winced like a child and she pushed him.

"First you came late and now going early. If I hadn't woke up early then maybe you had gone without my acknowledge__"

"Love__"

"No! Go and do your work then only come to me. And I'm warning you if this weekend you touch any of those files then I will fire all of them."

He dramatically gasped and laughed the next moment pulling her in his embrace. Krisha wrapped her arms around his waist and closed her eyes, satisfied with everything she has.

"As you say my lady." He kissed her and soon left the home.

~•~

Time was flowing like wind, day by day the distance was increasing due to his tight schedule and then confusion about where to go. There his parents were demanding his time and then his wife. Asiding them all his brother was the one lost in another world. After coming back he had noticed the change in him.

He knew that hrithik was never like this. He would always do mischiefs and trouble him but this time something was changed, like there's a thing which was bothering him a lot.

The chain of his trance broke when a hand came and rested over his shoulder. Ritvik turned back and smiled at the person. Both men shared a brotherly hug and sat on th chairs little away from the music and all as there was a party going on.

"After so long ravi! Where were you till now?"  Ritvik asked out to his friend who gave a sad smile.

"Stuck with everything. So many things happened in life that i just couldn't make time for myself."

"You are sounding sadistic, what happened to our mischievous boy? Btw, congratulations for becoming father. I got to know. Your wife didn't come?" He said patting his shoulder but that thing earned a sad look again.

"Don't take her name, she destroyed everything__"

"Why are you talking like this?"

"What should I tell you? That woman! I loved her to my life, I did everything but she left me and my little baby. Not for once she looked back at us. Just for some bundle of notes she went with other man." Ravi told while ritvik gulped his saliva. He was regretting for asking that question now.

Again it will remind him about his past. He decided to stay quite and just listen to his friend.

"You should give her a chance atleast."

Those words came out of his mouth blankly. He didn't know why but said that.

"I had ritvik! I had! But it hurts more now. It hurts more than before, getting second betrayal from the same woman whom I loved more than my life is depressing. When I look at my child, I feel sorry. What's his mistake? He is so small to understand this."

The interaction with ravi had broken so many unnecessary thoughts in ritvik's mind. They both discussed about random topics and then he came from there.

He was feeling frustrated again, somehow calming himself he drove to his apartment.

"Again late?"

His thoughts broke as he lifted his eyes and saw her coming to him. She had a stern look on her face.

"Why don't you understand? I need your time ritvik. I feel bored living alone here__"

"Then don't live. Just go wherever you want." He burst out in frustration and closed his eyes rubbing the sides of his temples.

"Ritvik__why are saying like this? Where will i go leaving you__"

"What's the big deal in it? You have done this once, do it again__"

And the final stroke landed. He slammed his fist on the side making the vase hulter down from there.

Krisha jerked on her place and looked at him shocked. She went to him and held his arms.

"I haven't done anything, ritvik!"

"Then who did? Was that me? Who ran away from the wedding?" Grabbing her arms in a tight grip he asked out. Krisha struggled to get rid of it but he grew the grip strong making it painful.

"It's paining. You are hurting me ritvik__"

"Is it?" He pushed her back as the tears of frustration and anger stroke up in his eyes.

"It don't krisha! The pain you have given me is lot more than this. You can never imagine it." He turned to leave but paused and said "Go wherever you want and don't show me your face again."

"Ritvik!!" She called him but he cared less to turn around. Krisha called him again and finally she broke down. She was getting breathless due to the sobs now.

What happened? Why he behaved like this? Everything was perfect. Last night everything was fine. They both were loving each other and now suddenly he bursted out? Why?

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟕𝟎+

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro