32. 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!"

Her voice reverberated in the dark room. She shattered all the things on floor slamming her hands anywhere without caring that it will hurt her. Overall her state was devasted. She was more than broken and now it had taken a toll over her mind.

The door of the room opened and alok entered inside running near his daughter. Her held both her hands and tried to calm her but krisha was nowhere stopping.

She screamed on the top of her voice for a long time will crying loudly.

"Please calm down beta!"

Those actions drained all her energy and in no time she fell unconscious.

Alok somehow laid her down on the bed and sat beside her creasing his daughter's head. After years again the same thing was happening. He blinked back the tears in his own eyes and looked at his wife who was holding hers from a long time.

Shivani sat on other side and cried silent tears.
"Why always my daughter? Why we can't do anything for her? First that monster and now ritvik too. We had chosen him for our daughter but he too left her broken. If we hadn't reached on time them maybe our krisha__"

"Please don't say anything!" Alok stopped her as he rubbed his face unable to bear the pain and suffering his child was going through.

After hearing everything krisha left the place. She didn't know where she was going, her face was blank and eyes lost it's charm. Without focusing on her surrounding she just walked wherever her feet were taking her.

His words were ringing in her ears which was making her uneasy. Didn't know when she reached in the mid of the road. The car horned loudly but it didn't affect her.

She was about to hit with a car when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her aside. Her eyes travelled to the man and that was the point she broke down.

Her arms tightly wrapped around her father and she cried her heart out in his embrace.

Somehow convincing her alok brought her to their home, where they shifted few months back. As soon as they got the news about krisha living in India with ritvik their feet didn't stop in Canada and they fly back to their country.

Alok and shivani were planning to meet krisha after so long but before that everything wrong happened.

~•~

The sound of a wooden chair scraping on the floor, While the lights switching on and off.  His head fell back on the arm-chair as he blankly stared at the ceiling.

Unknown to him a tear slipped past his eye rolling down his perfect sharp jaw. Ritvik closed his eyes and more tears fell.

"Why always me? We were happy together then why did she run away? I can't forget that horrible past." He paused as gulping down the saliva he lifted his hand and brought her photo before him.

"Trust me, I tried to forget it only for you. Even I had started erasing those past memories but my fear and insecurities didn't let me stay happy. I love you a lot krisha. I have never loved anyone like I do to you but with those memories I can't live with you. Instead of hurting you it's better to get away from you." Tears dropped from his eyes as his throat pained to form a word further.

He fell over his knees and punched on the floor untill his knuckles bruised badly.

His condition wasn't different from her. It was like her memories are hurting him more. Their each and every memory was rolling like a film before his eyes.

"Awww! My baby__"

"Shut up! I'm not your baby." He yawned away her hands and krisha giggled more. She wiped the lipstick mark from his cheek and laughed more.

He looked here and there and then sinking his hand around her waist pulled her deadly closer to him.

Krisha gasped at the sudden action as she put her hands on his chest with wide eyes.

"Ritvik__"

Before she speak anything he sealed her lips in a desperate kiss. He smirked and pinched her waist once they broke it.

Krisha pouted her lips and glared at him. "I will kill you."

"You already did!"

With that he laughed and hugged her. Krisha melted at the gesture and hugged him back cuddling more into him like her life depends on it.

"We would have been living a beautiful life if you hadn't left me. I feel jealous when I see prem and isha with their little ishaan. I yearn for that satisfaction but it can never happen. You never thought about us. Never!"

Again feeling helpless and weak the tears started flowing from his eyes. He wiped them from the back of his palm and got up.

"I won't let my brother suffer like me. He will get his love."

He firmly stated as determination shined in his eyes.

~•~

"Bloody Gold digger!"

He yelled and she flinched on her place. Hrithik looked at her with rage and grabbed her with both her arms.

"You are behind my brother for his money only, right? You are making a way in his life through this child. How could you use my child for such selfish purpose?" He asked while she winced due to pain.

Shreya struggled and pushed him back. "And what about your deeds Hrithik? I loved you, gave you all the rights and you betrayed me. Not for once you thought about our child. And now when your brother is thinking about it so you have a problem? What do you want? I can let people call my child illegible. I will do everything for my child."

He gritted his teeth and stood on the same place while shreya walked from there.

"Don't ruin his life! He had went through a lot already. You are making it worst for him__"

"You are worried for your brother then how do you expect from me that I won't do anything for my own blood and flesh?"

She asked which made him tongue tied. Hrithik kept watching her disappearing figure before leaning back on the wall.

Everything was slipping off from his hand and he can do nothing. He can't stop his brother from runing his own life. He very well know that ritvik loves krisha and marrying shreya is the biggest punishment for him.

He can't let this happen.

~•~

"Krisha! Beta please eat something. You haven't taken anything from morning. Please listen to your papa."

Alok tried to convince his daughter but she didn't react in anyway. She was sitting like a dead corpse, her face was pale and blank. There wasn't any emotion visible on it.

"I'm not hungry papa!"

She smiled in a low voice making her parents sigh in disappointment.

"How many days will it continue krisha? You have a whole life ahead. You wasted 6 years of your life, please don't make it hard for yourself. I know it's hard but atleast try to move on. Maybe someone else is destined for you. Let go of him. He has moved on krisha. Tomorrow is his marriage."

Her eyes settled over her father hearing the last statement. A painful string pulled out through her heart as she felt immense pain.

How will she see him with someone else? Why did he come in her life when he has to be with someone else?

A tear drop left her eye and she got up from the bed making her way inside the washroom.

Her knees woggle down and she dropped on the floor. Tears fell continuously as she cried silent tears sitting under the shower.

~•~

Hrithik was sitting on a couch looking at the scenario. His inner self was burning with jealousy by only imagining shreya with his brother. He felt like loosing something very precious.

There his mother was selecting jewellery for shreya. Shreya on other hand was smiling and sitting beside ritvik who was giving looks to his little brother.

Enough of the drama he got up and walked out from there making his way to his room. He threw the vase on floor breaking it into pieces and slammed his fist on the table angrily.

"Ghussa aa raha hai?"

He turned at the voice and glared again.

"What do you want now? Aren't you satisfied by snatching her away?"

Ritvik chuckled at him and shook his head. "No! I will be satisfied when you will accept your family. Don't let her go hrithik!" He paused and came before him.

"Save your love. I know the pain of seeing your love with someone else. Don't keep silence. Go to her and confess your feelings. Promise, I will handle the rest. None will have any objection but please save yourself from that pain. Agar abhi tu chup raha na toh baad mein pachtane ke alava aur koi rasta nahi bachega. Hamesha ke liye kho dega tu usse. And belive me, if I married to her then I will never ever let you come near her or that child. You will yearn for their love but i won't let you get it."

His words were mixed with anger and softness. Hrithik lifted up his eyes at the warning he gave.

Waiting no more there ritvik came out and went down on his place. He passed an assuring look to shreya to which she smiled back.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟖𝟎+

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro