42. 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 |  

"What are you doing?" Her loud voice ranged around and with a jerk the man turned. He hid the box of cupcakes behind and showed a large smile on his face.

"Darling___"

"Ewww! How cheesy! You are behaving cringed." She complained glaring at him.

Krisha turned back to the fridge and opened the door bringing out the ice-cream box from it. She gave a big smile at the box and hurriedly opened it taking spoonful of it inside her mouth and then moaning in satisfaction.

Ritvik did hurry and snatched the box from her. He put the ice-cream and cupcakes inside then locked the fridge and placed it's key out of her reach.

"RITVIK!!!"

She chided clutching his shirt and shook him for his act.

"Yeah that's my name. And I'm warning you. If again you touched any kind of sweet dishes like ice-cream, cupcakes, etc. Then you will get a strict diet with doctor's advice." He warned her showing the fore finger but without waiting for anything she bite on it.

"Who are you to stop me? I will eat anything I want! Don't forget I'm pregnant!"

She told and walked outside the kitchen with ritvik behind to grab his eight months pregnant wife.

Yeah, they were going to become parents finally. Initially it was not happening and that was depressing krisha but when they got the news every worry and sadness gone from the way. Though once after she conceived there were many huddles in way. She suffered from High Bp and got diabetes.

"That's my line! You have forgotten that you are PREGNANT dear wife!" He caught her in his arms and made her sit on the couch comfortably. He gave the medicines to her. She gulped then in one go not before giving a death glare to him.

"I hate you!" She hissed yawning his hand away from her face.

"See how your mother is behaving! She will definitely spoil you with her behavior. Here your daddy is taking so much care of her and she being the stubborn one isn't heating to me."

He complained creasing her grown up belly and as a response got a kick from the baby inside her womb.

Ritvik's eyes twinkled up and he gave a victorious smile to which krisha bitterly smile and yawn away his palm.

"Don't be so happy! He is kicking you away for making him eat boring food__"

"Unfortunately wrong wifey, it's a positive response for what I said."

She puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms over her chest. Ritvik chuckled at her and then kissed on her cheek.

"My love, control yourself for few more weeks. And see I'm also on strict diet to accompany you then why are you cheating?"

He asked walking with her towards their room.

Rekha and shakti saw their daily banters and chuckled. They were just so happy with the life now. Both of their sons were well settled with the love of their lives and having the joy of kids.

Hrithik-shreya had gone to meet shreya's parents with hriday so they four were only in the house.

~•~

Ritvik laid beside her and wrapped an arm over her belly. He smiled at the feel and creased his palm over there.

Sometime ago he used to think that kids are irritating and he may not be able to adjust but see, even before the birth of his child he has started adjusting with everything. He was liking the feel of being a father, he was eagerly waiting for the day when finally they will have their baby in their arms.

"Daddy loves you chotu!"

He chuckled and laid back taking his sleeping wife's head on his arm and hugging her carefully.

The day they got this beautiful news was still playing in his mind like it was just yesterday.

| 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 |

It was a nice sunday going on and the family member were having a great time together. Hriday was growing fast as in five months he had started laying on stomach and was responding to his family's talks with giggles, smiles and soft laughters.

Four months passed to ritvik and krisha tieing the knot of togetherness. The situations and life were going smoothly with more joy and happiness.

At this time krisha was cooking everyone's favorite dish in the kitchen with her husband helping and troubling her. Rekha, shakti and hrithik were arranging the backyard area as they had decided to have lunch there and shreya was with her little son.

"What are you doing? Everyone are waiting for lunch, get out of here. You are just increasing my work."

She hissed hitting on his arm and pushing him outside. Ritvik kissed on her cheek and pouted his lips which spread a smile on her face. She tried to hide it but failed. Shaking her head at his antics she pecked on his cheek and it delighted his mood in seconds.

"Now stop your drama and GET OUT!!"

He didn't hear her and tucked her hair behind the ears.

"Don't know why suddenly you are glowing so much. You are looking prettier than before and this is making me hard to control myself from touching you. Cancel this family plan and let's work on our family plan." He whispered digging his face in the crook of her neck.

"You are unbelievable!" She glared at him and that again didn't work.

"No hridu, we shouldn't disturb badi mumma and papa from having their sweet moment."

He jumped on his place and they snapped their head to shreya and hriday. She was having a mischievous grin and her little son was giggling unknown from what's happening.

Ritvik rolled his eyes and walked outside setting his front hair in nervousness. He playfully glared at shreya then taking his nephew left from there.

"I think we are soon getting some good news, right badi mummaaa!"

Krisha felt her cheeks turning beetroot red. She hide her shy smile and tried to ignore her.

"I'm not your badi mumma__"

"Yeah, but i want to become choti mumma! Now it's your responsibility to fulfill my wish." Shreya teased her and earned a blushing glare from her elder.

"Okay leave this but bhabhi what are your plans? When are planning for a baby? I think it's perfect time."

"Yeah, i__i thought about it. And__"

"And what?"

"I__i had gone for check up." Shreya jumped up in excitement. She wrapped her arms around krisha's neck and excitedly asked her about the results.

"The reports are yet to come. Maybe today or tomorrow."

"YAAY!! You are pregnant__"

"Shhhh!!! What are you doing? We don't know the results. Atleast keep quite for sometime." She tried hard to shush her and finally with God's grace she stopped jumping.

"Now help me and take this!" Handing over the vessel to her krisha instructed the servants and they all went out side.

Soon the Oberois also arrived. Ishaan clung with krisha and that again mare ritvik irritated. Their regular cute banters began and everyone enjoyed it to fullest.

"This child!! I swear this prem must had done something before his birth that's why he is so irritating." He whispered to himself which was heard by krisha and she just giggled out.

"Shut up!" She scolded and he twitched his nose. Ritvik got up and went outside to attend a call.

Once finishing it he was going but his steps huddled with the call. He saw a man with some envelope.

"Yes!"

"Mrs. Krisha Kashyap? Her reports are ready so i come here to deliver it." He told and ritvik confusingly gazed at it.

"Yeah, she's my wife! Give me this!" The man obeyed and handed over the reports.

He read the clinic's name and opened it. Once completely reading it his expressions blanked out. He stood there numb for sometime and then a smile curled there. His eyes shined with little tears and he was so confused on how to react. It was feeling so unreal to him.

"Krisha!!" He called out for her and then saw her hurriedly walking to her.

"Why are you yelling like this?__" He interrupted her putting a stern expression on his face.

"What's all this?" Noticing his changed tone and that serious expression she focused on the paper. Taking it in her hands she read it and stood there blank. Without thinking anything she snapped at him fearfully.

Was he mad at her? Did he need more time for this? She should have discussed with him? Now what will happen.

"Ritvik__i__i__"

"How mean krisha? You never discussed with me__"

"I'm really sorry ritvik. I didn't think that you will not like it. I wanted to surprise you__" Her words broke and tears fell out of her eyes making him hug her immediately.

"Why won't I like it? You should have tell me before so that I may had accompany you. I didn't pay attention towards your health, I'm really very sorry." His words shocked her.

Wasn't he mad?

"You are not angry?"

"Angry? Why?"

"You don't like kids__you are just acting for my sake." She said and sobbed resting her face on his chest. Ritvik chuckled and cupped his head. He pressed his lips on her forehead then eyes and then a light peck on her lips.

"That's for other's kids. I'm very selfish person, I like everything about mine and same goes with my kids. How did you even think that I will hate my own blood? I'm on cloud nine with this news. Thank you so much, my little wild cat." He chuckled at the end changing her mood too.

She wiped her tears and kept her palm on her stomach.

"I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant ritvik!" She excitedly said and he nodded joining their palms. Pulling her again into the hug he thanked her for everything.

Later they broke the news to everyone and the following day spent the most beautiful day of their lives. With ritvik-krisha the whole family members were happy including some funny teasings from prem's side.

"Badhai ho samdhi jii! Hum sasur aur aap papa banne wale hai!"

Ritvik squeezed his neck under his arm and glared at him pulling him to the corner.

"Stop it prem! Don't spoil my mood or else I will kick you out of my home."

Prem laughed at him and shook his head negative.

"Truth will never change."

"Pre__"

"Congratulations my brother!" He cut his friend in between and hugged him pushing a spoonful kheer in his mouth.

| 𝐄𝐍𝐃 |

The morning ray peeped throw the window as pushing the curtains on side ritvik turned back. He put the breakfast tray on side and went to the bed.

His palm rested on her skin and she snuggled with it.

She opened her one eye then pulled him down, kissed on his cheek and again closed them going back to her sleep.

Ritvik chuckled at her mischievous antics and cleared his throat with a serious expression.

"You have already spoilt that kid now don't do drama and wake up."

His words were ignored as she grabbed a pillow and covered her face with that.

"As you wish! Sleep here till then I will vist maa-papa. They had invited me for lunch. Have a good sleep wifey!"

He got up and pulled out a shirt from the cupboard. Taking off the T-shirt he wore the other, whole time gazing at her with a smirk.

"What? Maa-papa called you and you didn't inform me? How could you be so careless? I have to get ready. You are so bad! I hate you. You are planning to have all the fun alone. Here I'm suffering from constant pain, strict diet, dozen of medicines and you being a grumpy enjoying. You have___"

"SHUT UP!"

He scolded with sharp eyes and she sniffled dramatically. Ritvik rolled his eyes and helped her till the washroom so that she could take a bath.

"Pattar pattar pattar! Thakti nahi ho tum itna bolte bolte. Mazal hai koi tumhare saamne apni baat rakh paaye! Uss andar ke bacche ko bigad diya paida hone se pehele hi."

He complained while she smiled looking at him through the mirror.

He helped her to take bath then getting a nice full length frock for her, adjusted it properly.

They sat on the couch and he feed her the breakfast. Krisha gave him some innocent look which didn't take much time for him to melt down.

"Let's go na! I'm missing maa-papa!"

"Oh really? They had arrived yesterday only!"

She blinked her eyes continuously and pouted her lips.

"Main pregnant hu!"

(I'm pregnant!)

Her dramatic pitiful voice made his roll his eyes again.

"Haa pata hai meri maa! Tum hi ho pregnant. I swear this is the last time you are pregnant. After this baby I won't allow you for next."

(Yeah, I know my mother! You are the pregnant one!)

He muttered while she just shrugged.

"Don't worry! I'll manage that." He huffed feeding her another bite.

~•~

The soft music ringing in her ears while she was enjoying the ride with her favorite ice cream. She creased her belly with her antics carry on.

Ritvik shook his head at it and focused on the driving. He carefully bent on her side and pecked on her cheek quickly earning a gasp from her.

"Haww! Look baby, How this man is shamelessly kissing your mother."

"Baby's over dramatic mother, don't forget that I'm the father & husband here!"

He said smirking but it didn't take much time for her to vanish it.

"Oh! That always slips out of my mind."

The next moment krisha started laughing at the grumpy face he made. She loves teasing him and nowadays it has been a great fun.

Keeping aside the fun she enjoys his company. The way he had taken care of her from the first day to till now is the unfolded side of ritvik. She had thought that it may be irritating and hard for him but he fulfilled his responsibilities so smoothly.

Handled her mood swings, her unusual demands at any time, her sobbings due to the pain and then her great anger. He was just best in the father role. As a husband he was always best.

Her eyes went forward and she saw something there. Ritvik's attention was over her and in the flip of eye she pulled the steering yelling his name loudly.

"RITVIK!!!"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟏𝟓𝟎 +

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro