Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

iloveastry_614 asked: What do you think will happen to Hiccstrid in the next Dragons season?

Well, to be perfectly honest, I think they'll get more intimate with their relationship. Before it was more of a friendly relationship, and only small hints were given that they liked each other ((besides, of course, the kisses Astrid would sometimes give Hiccup)). In the second season their bond became stronger and slightly more obvious:

1) Hiccup - "Well, you know Astrid, training dragons isn't the only thing I think about."
Astrid - "Are you actually saying that to me with a straight face?"

2) Hiccup helping Astrid bring back honor to her family, and also being the only one to volunteer helping her find the Flightmare so he could protect her if need be.

3) Astrid wanting to go with Hiccup when he went to stall the Screaming Death... "You're leaving me here by myself?!" This shows that she felt safer and more comfortable with Hiccup than Fishlegs.

4) Astrid hugging Hiccup in front of Gobber in Frozen.

5) Astrid, despite coming down with Eel Pox, waiting outside in the cold for Hiccup.

6) Hiccup lashing out at Snotlout, not only for disobeying orders, but mainly for almost killing Astrid.

In season three, as they are now older, they might start to realize how strong their bond is or how strong it could be, and may become more serious about the romantic, endearing gestures they perform toward each other. We may even get to see when Hiccup got brave enough to actually make the first move toward Astrid in terms of kissing, which I would totally love to see. Also, we might see how Snotlout developed his crush on Ruffnut, and hopefully it involves him witnessing a Hiccstrid moment or something. I'd really love to see that. So, yeah.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro