31) My kryptonite

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

****JACK****

Her birthday was coming up in less than five days and I had never been so anxious in my life. Finally, she would be of legal age according to the law. Nobody would dare come after me for dating a minor. And yet, a growing worry was residing in my chest. Black Blood seemed to have started targeting Annie.

I was sure they had played the dirty trick of the locker note. It meant that they had an insider that was also a student.
Even with my people watching her in school, I wasn't sure they would provide the protection she needed.

"Jack?"

"Huh?"

My mind had floated off to the overthinking side of existence. But how could I not overthink? Annie was the first person I had wanted to protect with all I had. She was a weakness I never dreamed of having. And that, was scarier than facing any enemy.

"How's the steak?" She asked with her brown eyes on my platter.

I cleared my throat.

"Delicious as always." I said and watched her lips curve in a smile.

Our table was close to the balcony, which offered some privacy as the tables around us weren't occupied. Not that I was ashamed of taking Annie out, it was her choice booking this specific table.

And whatever Annie wanted, she got it.
Except ever thinking of getting a boyfriend, I'd break his legs.

Her eyes darted outside through the glass wall next to us. "The sky is perfect tonight."

I followed her gaze, landing on the starry sky that was kept company by a crescent moon to the north. How wonderful that even such majestic bodies had an eternal companion. Even if at times they parted ways, they always found each other.

As my eyes fell back on a grinning Annie, I wondered for a second; would that time come for us? Would there be a time when circumstances would separate us?

I quickly tossed that disheartening thought out of my mind and chose to live in the moment. She was here. I would not allow anyone to take her away from me.

"How about a telescope?"

She unglued her bright eyes from the sky and let them meet mine. "That...that would be..."

I leaned towards her, pulling on a sly smirk. "I know you broke the last one."

Those brown eyes immediately grew round
Did she really think that I bought the 'A friend borrowed it' lie?

"You do?"

"M-h! And for that, I'll have to punish you tonight."

More shock was injected in her eyes. And watching all these cute emotions flicker on her face one after the other filled my heart with a unique sensation. I wanted to freeze such moments and forget about the harsh world out there. One I wanted to protect Annie from.

If it was possible to take on her every tribulation so she would live a carefree life, I would happily do it.
She meant the world to me. Ours was a bond that had silently grown stronger without any of us noticing till...now.

This was more than lust. This was the first time I was okay with pleasing a woman and not expecting her to do the same for me. And with Annie's inexperience, it made me feel like I was nineteen again and trying to make my crush happy.

"P-punish?" She echoed with a spice of fear.

I nodded.

"But...but...my...my..."

How adorable. She thought I was going to spank her and was obviously concerned about her periods. She dared not say it, but I knew. I could tell she was having her time of the month from the countless Ferrero Rocher boxes she had asked her driver to buy in the morning.

"Shh!" I grinned teasingly before picking up my fork and knife.

There was no punishment, I just loved getting her worked up. Although it was dead clear that she did enjoy the 'punishment', which beat the whole point. Well, I enjoyed them terribly. Feeling her soft butt wriggle to my spanks. The heat of the aftermath on both her ass and my hand was crazy.
So crazy that the mere memory of it gave me a boner under the table.

I tried my best to keep my composure. Annie didn't need to know how much impact she was making in my body without even having to touch me.

How could one person turn my world upside down and live to smile?
For years, I had avoided any entanglement and had chose to focus on building Shadows as well as raising her. Who knew the little girl I met almost six years ago would be my kryptonite?

***. ***. ***.

I stared at her, taken aback by her request.
"You wanna take a bus home?"

Annie nodded.

My eyes ran over the strangers in the private parking lot that paid little attention on us like the breeze busy passing by.

What had gotten in Annie's mind to want to take a bus home...with me? It had been a while since I used public transport, but okay. Anything to keep her happy.

"Sure!"

"Aaaw! Thanks daddy!" Annie beamed before jumping on her toes to plant a peck on my cheek. The mere brushing of her lips sent currents through my body.

Had she called me...
Damn! I never thought she would actually use that word. It had been a joke, yet something in me was jumpy after she had addressed me with it. Daddy...I was her protector, provider and would be her companion for as long as she wanted.

No! Scratch that! I would be her companion for as long as I was alive. She was mine. I was hers.

****Note; we're almost @90 k reads..🥺🥺this is a milestone for me. And I want to thank you for the hundredth time for reading, voting and following me. This author appreciates the support. I never take anything for granted.
I'm at 65 followers. 😊***

HappinessObaloluwa;❤️❤️💗

SkyKhalesis;❤️

ohitsnonka;❤️

FavourIluoma;❤️

TierraBandz;❤️

sueratah;❤️

Lordfuckward;❤️❤️💗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro