Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette sighed as she looked at Adrien. "You should, go to her. You love her anyway." She bit her lip and looked away from him.

"Hey," he tilted her head to look at him. "You're the only person I could ever love." He kissed her lovingly and she smiled.

"Well, she called for you. Might as well talk to her." She sighed and Adrien kissed her again.

"No," Marinette looked at him. "She doesn't mean anything to me. You're my everything and that's it."

"So I'm more important then your career?"

Time paused. He never thought about it. She meant everything to him but, the band. It kept him alive. When his mom left, the band kept him happy so he wouldn't kill himself. He didn't want to lose her, or the band. But he had to choose. Yes. She was. "You're more important the my career, a tight second with the band," she gasped and punched his arm, making him laugh. "Hey! You wouldn't hurt your boyfriend would you?"

"Since when are you my boyfriend?" She lifted a brow.

"I mean," he blushed bright red. "W-W-We have been making out for a while and w-we love each other. I-I just thought-"

She cut him off with a kiss and he blushed more. "Oh course you are you idiot." She kissed him again and he held her to his chest.

He didn't know that much about being in love but he knew one thing. If she called you an idiot, then you were a lucky guy.

"Adrikins!" Chloe chimed again and he sighed and pulled away. "Adrikins! Come on out!" She yelled and he sighed again.

"Go on, she's looking for you." Marinette smiled and he sighed but smiled back. He put his shirt on and left the room, but not without saying to stay put. She gasped and hugged him.

"Adrikins! You heard me!" She smothered him and he groaned. "I missed you."

"Chloe, we are not together anymore."

"What're you talking about! Of course we are!" She hooked his arm and forced him away from the door and he growled. He didn't see a, very sober guy walk into his room. He tore his arm away from her and she gasped.

"Chloe, we are not a thing. I have a new girlfriend now and she is way better then you. You can go away!" He yelled and walked away from her.

"Adrien! You come back her right now!" She yelled and he growled and turned to her. Why in gods name did he even date her?

"Or what?"

"Or, or, I'll dump you!"

"We aren't dating! Go away!" He shouted and walked back to his room and found the guy over Marinette. Her clothes stripped and her mouth covered.

He shushed her and a tear slid down her cheek. "Come on Baby. I'll just take these off," his hand went to her underwear. "And you'll feel something you've never felt before." He started to slide them off and she squirmed under him. Her bra was already off.

"Get off of her!" He yelled and attacked him. He pushed him off of Mrinette and held him to the ground, Alya and Nino running into the room with Lila. He sat on his back while Marinette was crying in a ball. Lila got her dressed and Alya and Nino looked at him. "Nino, help me hold him down and Alya, call the police."

"Why don't we just bring him in ourselves." Lila growled.

"Or we could have the bodyguard bring him with a note," Nino shrugged and they all glared at him. "Oh come on! The party just started and now we have to break it up!"

"N-No," They all looked at Marinette. "You can keep the party going. I-I'll be fine," he nodded and they gave the bodyguard a note and the guy and he took off to the police. Adrien sat with Marinette, well, lied down with Marinette on his bed as she cried. He held her close. "Thank you."

"I won't let anyone hurt you." He kissed her forehead and she smiled, digging her head into his neck.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro