10: Walk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I am!" I shouted. "Tch... It doesn't seem like it." Red said. "Guys." Blue said. "What?" We both said. "Calm yourselves." She glared. "Yes ma'am!" We said. We all knew that Blue can get pretty scary when she's angry. "I still don't know why you guys fight so much..." Yellow said. "We're rivals... It's normal." Me and Red said. "Sigh... You guys can be pains in the asses y'know?" Blue said, sitting next to Yellow. "I think they are aware Blue..." Yellow said. "Yeah... Fully aware..." I huffed. "Don't get her angry Green! You'll awake the beast!" Red laughed. "More like you'll awaken it!" Blue shouted. "Grrr...", "Chill out." I said, restraining her from charging towards Red. "Let meh go!" I said. "Changing the topic... Let's go for a walk!" Yellow said happily. "Sure, why not?" I said, laughing nervously. "It's pretty nice out. So it'll be good for Green to get some fresh air..." Blue said, grabbing my hand. "What do you think?" She asked. "Y-yeah... I can't see why not..." I said, trying to hide my red face. "Awesome! Well, let's go!" She said. "So, where are we going?" Yellow asked. "I dunno..." Red said. "How about... Saffron city?" Blue suggested. "That's pretty far from here..." I said. "Pewter city?" Red asked. "Sure." I said. Red and Yellow were farther ahead of us. "Hey, Blue?" I asked. "Yeah?" She said. "Do you think that I'll become the gym leader?" I asked. "Of course I do." She smiled. "..." I blushed a little. I couldn't help it. She's beautiful when she smiles. "Why? Don't you think that you'll win?" She asked. "I'm hoping I'll win..." I said. "Green. You will win." Blue said. "Are you sure about that?" I asked. "Yes! And you should be too!" She said. "Alright." I nodded.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro