-2-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kai Woke up next to His Husband  Carlos He smiled and Kissed His Head and Got Off His Bed, he went downstairs and went to His Phone to see if anyone texted or, Jack emailed on some stuff, he got Nothing "huh weird" he said, He went to feed Koda and went to make breakfast.

Then

*DING* 

"Oh finally someone texted Me" he said, after he was done with the eggs he went to His Phone it was jack 

"Hey, Kai there This this Man Named Wilbur that wants Your Job..so you want me to joke and let him have It?" 

"yeah Sure don't think he's  better than me *Laughing emoji*" 

"Yeah Thanks kai you finally getting a brake so what are you and Carlos going to do today?"

"Take Him Out On a date, Relax never went on a date in a while, so might be that chance"

"send me Pics" 

"yeah....i will XD"

"XD bye"

"Bye!"

Kai went and Fixed Him and Carlos breakfast, and put it down, Kai smirked and went to his room "OMG A FIRE A FIRE, CARLOS WAKE UPPPP AHHHHH" Kai Screamed, Carlos Jumped and got up, "WERE!" he said, kai Laughed, Carlos went to him and slapped Him "ow...." Kai said frowning "DON'T DO THAT AGIAN WHAT HAPPENDS IF THERE WAS A REAL FIRE!!" Carlos screamed, Kai Giggled a bit "Sorry, and also moring" he said, Carlos ignored him and went downstairs.

"Babeeeeee I'm sorry!" kai said as he followed him, Carlos ignored Him and ate the breakfast, kai sat down with I'm "forgive me....i wanna do something with you" Kai said Smiling cutely, Carlos blushed a bit "like What?" he asked "Going on a date!, we never done it cause I was Busy and you were as well" He said, Carlos Got up and Kissed Kai and he pulled away and smiled "yeah! i would like that" he said smiling.

"Great!...8?" he asked smiling, "yeah!" Carlos said 

(Time Skip to The Date! YASSSSS)

"Come On Carlos, were going to be Late" He said, Carlos went downstairs "wow....you look....cute" Kai said blushing. "Thanks...Let's go!" he said smiling, They went out and they got to the Car and drove to  whenever Kai was Taking his Husband "So were are were going?" Carlos Asked Kai "Going to that Café you Like" He said smiling, His Husband eyes were like stars and smiled whidely "Your the Best!!!" He said, "well that My last Name Huh?" Kai said Laughing, Carlos blushing like a Tusdere.

(Time skip after The date) 

"That was fun! cutie! Thanks!" Carlos said as he Kissed His cheek, "Your Welcome, You wanna watch Netflix?" Kai asked Him, "sure!...I'll get in my Pj's Later" he said as he went upstairs, Kai Turned on the TV and put Netflix on, "back!" Carlos said, "good, what kinda of show or Movie do you want?" He asked, "eh anything." he said as he sat on the couch.

Kai Put His Favorite movie on and snuggled next to Carlos

(1 Hour later)

Carlos was sleep on Kai shoulder while Koda was asleep next to Him, kai went to His Twitter "What...is going on with my Twitter?" he said There was About Jack new "Editor" Wilbur, that he done something weird and people are twittering about it.."i should look....huh?" he said, he looked at the video. 

Then 

"What link....is that...!!" he said, he put the link on his Phone it was a poem About death and jealousy, "wow that man is depressed" he said, "Who is he In love with tho..." he said, Lot of His Fan said That Poem meant he was depressed without with crush and will do anything for Him/her "eh tell Jack later I guess" he said as he put his Phone down and went to Sleep Next his Husband and Kissed His head

(Yeah this was Wholesome, But Next Storie Watch your Backmeat so i hope you enjoy Later!!!!!!!!!!)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro