43. Temporary Antidote: Lemon Power of Justice!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1095 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written December 13 2022

Posted December 13 2022

NEXT UPDATE is on December 27 2022

It was early, Lapin hadn't been able to sleep in, nerves tingling with both excitement and fear. In his hand was a pill, it was small and obnoxiously coloured. Neon yellow, that was not the colour of anything that he'd normally put in his mouth. It was the colour of the pill, the capsule was smooth, and the citrus scent of lemon came from it. Lapin liked lemon flavoured things so the little detail was appreciated.

Kaito had woken early too, they'd eaten a quick breakfast consisting of cereal before starting the plan for the day. The teen had promptly given the tiny sleuth a change of clothes and the pill before heading downstairs to the living room so that Lapin would have some privacy.

All Lapin had left to do was take the pill, he was already wearing the oversized clothing. The clothing made him feel so small. Azure narrowed, shoulders bracing as Lapin raised his hand, then lowered it. Why was taking the pill so difficult? It wouldn't harm him, Kaito had assured him that it would be painless.

Lips pursed, Lapin sat on the floor. He should be in a rush to finally be 'himself' again... But he wasn't? The tiny sleuth tilted his head in thought, why was that? He thought back on everything that had happened recently and... He'd actually been enjoying himself. He blinked, back straightening a bit. That was the reason! Unlike how it was with Ran, he'd been able to mainly be himself here. His quality of life had also increased. He was learning how to better care for himself.

With the answer gained, Lapin felt a bit reassured. There was no rush, and this was just a temporary antidote. He wouldn't have to do anything except take the pill and carry on as normal without leaving the house. Lapin swallowed, it was also different than when he'd been shrunk. Here he was safe and he wouldn't get hurt. He just had to take the pill.

Not wanting to let his anxiety get the better of him, Lapin promptly popped the pill into his mouth and swallowed. Being scared of the pill was silly, he trusted Kaito. The bitterness of lemon completely overwhelmed his senses, why had Kaito made it so strong?! A whole body shiver ran through him as his eyes scrunched closed. Almost as quickly as the sourness had hit him, a sweetness came in to balance it out into that sweetly sour that came with many lemon flavoured candies.

"Wow" Lapin croaked, freezing at the sound of his voice. Azure whipped open and focused on his own hands. He wasn't the size of a little kid anymore "Huh" A small laugh bubbled out from Shinichi's lips "So that's why the flavouring was so strong" It had completely blindsided and distracted him.

Shinichi got up off the floor, surprised at the lack of shakiness that he felt. Growing had to have taken a whole lot of energy from his body. Those supplements that Kaito had made him take daily really must have helped him. He stretched, relishing the feeling of being the proper size for one his age. He really shouldn't be feeling as good as he did, the energy filling him definitely wasn't normal. 

The sleuth quickly collected himself and headed downstairs, passing a drowsy Aoko in the hallway "Why am I so energized?"Shinichi asked as he approached Kaito. He wasn't concerned, just curious.

Kaito blinked, cheeks dusting a light pink. The sleuth was much more attractive in real life than in videos or photos "The supplement built up in your body, it metabolized once the cure hit your system" He forced his blush down "And don't worry, once it builds up to the right amount, any extra that enters your systems just acts like carbohydrates and breaks down" Shinichi had put the nanobot tail on! Nope, he wasn't a furry! It was just the sleuth's general attractiveness.

Shinichi nodded, content with the answer "That thing you did with the flavouring, thanks" The distraction had been greatly appreciated.

"For a moment I thought I was still dreaming when I saw a tall Kaito walking past me" Aoko piped up as she joined them "But it was just Kudo after taking a cure" A mischievous grin tugged at her lips "Kaito walking again one day? Yeah, I can believe that. But him actually growing tall? Nope!"

"I would be taller if my growth didn't get stunted" Kaito huffed, crossing his arms.

Aoko looked at Shinichi, then back at Kaito "I can lift you easy, but I'm pretty sure lifting Kudo would be difficult for me" The sleuth was thin, but built well. His legs and butt were also nice, Kaito had good taste. She wouldn't want to date Shinichi though, he looked like an older Kaito, and Kaito was his little big brother so eww.

"I do weigh more than it seems due to muscle" Shinichi agreed. He wasn't super buff, but he was rather proud of his lean build.

"Hey! I have lots of muscle too" Kaito argued, because it was true! His arms were extremely strong and his legs were just below average due to manually moving them with his hands. He was just glad that his genetics were kind enough to him to prevent his upper body from looking extremely bulky. He'd look so silly with a big huge upper body and a scrawny lower body.

"Of course you do, otherwise you wouldn't be able to move like you do" The sleuth agreed truthfully "It's actually very impressive that you're able to move so freely" The reddening of the other's cheeks confused him "Are you okay?"

"Oh he's fine, he's had a celebrity crush on you for a while" Aoko motioned towards the sleuth "And you being all grown up is making his gayness activate since you're attractive" She laughed.

Kaito made a noise in the back of his throat, making violent gestures towards Aoko before groaning and burying his face in his hands. Aoko had betrayed him at the earliest chance she got!

Azure widened, but the sleuth quickly collected himself as he recalled their interactions. Kaito hadn't done anything bad towards him, nor had he tried to kindle a romantic relationship with him "It's fine, you can't help it if you find me attractive" He was fine with Kaito being physically attracted to his proper form, because he'd been physically attracted to a few girls other than Ran before. Ran had his heart though, so he just noted the attraction and moved on. Plus, he'd already been told about the celebrity crush. Those were different from real crushes.

Me: Aoko is savage, thankfully Shinichi didn't get creeped out

Comment? ^-^

...Procrastination~ I have posted this the very moment I've stopped writing it... Haha, cutting it close >~<

I finally exchanged my 10 year+ old 16 inch tv for a brand new 43 inch smart TV for less than $230Cad after tax~ It was due time for an upgrade... It's kinda too big, but the smaller ones were more expensive for some reason XP

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro