{36} - Mine.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Niall's P.O.V

I felt bad. I knew how much Megan was hurting when she heard what the fans said. I knew it because I could feel it too. And what's worse? I couldn't even do anything about it.

Megan was my wife and those girls were fans. Yes, if I were to choose, I would choose Megan but without those girls, I wouldn't be here. One Direction wouldn't be here.

I looked over to Megan who was sitting on my left. She was looking out of the window on the other side of the van and not facing me. She leaned her head against the glass window and created a space between ourselves. I know it hurts, Megan. Trust me, I know. I just couldn't do anything.

'She's not used to it. Cheer her up or something. She looks extremely sad.'

A message I received from Louis who was sitting at the passenger seat, next to Liam. He turned his head around and met my gaze. He winked at me before turning back around. At times like this, I really need these boys to help me. Especially because I wasn't so good with girls and words.

I scooted closer to Megan and hugged her shoulder. She turned to me and looked at me impassively. I, on the other hand, grinned at her. When I didn't say anything, Megan wanted to turn and look out of the window again but I quickly came out with something.

"Do you want to eat ice-cream later?"

She shook her head.

"Awww. But I want to eat ice-cream later."

"Then eat yourself?" she shot me.

"But I don't want to eat if you don't want to," I said childishly and at the same time, we arrived at Megan's flat. Megan went past me and got Amy along before getting out of the van. I quickly rushed out after the boys slowly got out one by one but Megan was already at the lobby.

"Why are you talking about ice-cream to her? You're supposed to cheer her up!" Louis whisper yelled to me while I was walking towards the lobby.

"I thought ice-cream supposed to cheer girls up?" I asked stupidly when actually I really didn't know what to do to cheer Megan up.

"It is. But you are supposed to make her laugh or something. Not just talk about ice-cream," Louis told me frustratingly.

"How am I supposed to make her laugh if she doesn’t want to?"

"Oh my god, Nialler. She's your wife. I'm sure there are some funny moments that you guys shared. Talk about it and she would surely laugh and then forget about whatever that makes her sad," Louis said. Well, easier said than done wasn't it? What funny moments have Megan and I shared? None that I remembered since we got married.

"The lift is here," Liam said and we piled in. Megan and Amy should have gone up first because she wasn't at the lobby.

When we reached the door, Eleanor was there holding Amy's hands. Megan was nowhere around. "It didn't go very well did it?" I nodded slowly and Louis rubbed my back. "She's inside the room. Go talk to her. She looks extremely extremely sad that I can't even bear looking at her," Eleanor said.

I nodded again and then walked towards Megan's room which was also our room. Halfway through I heard Amy asked Eleanor, "Momma is sad? Why?" but Harry distracted her by screaming at the top of his lungs, "Let's play cooking Amy!"

I entered the room quietly but Megan wasn't inside. She was in the bathroom from the sound of the flushing. I waited for a few minutes before she came out, already dressed in her everyday attire. She saw me sitting on the bed but ignored me and went to the dressing table. She wiped her wet face with a paper towel and then applied some cream powder.

I hate to be sitting on the bed, watching her acting like there's nothing wrong when I know in every angle, everything was not right. That was why I got up and walked to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist but she wiggled to get out of it.

"Niall....your friends are outside. It's not nice if they were to see us like this," she reasoned when actually all these while whether my friends were around or not, she wouldn't let us be any closer than just a one-arm hug.

"Come with me," I said, ignoring whatever she was saying. I pulled her to the bed and sat her down. "Now tell me everything that is bothering you."

"There's nothing," she said and wanted to move out of the bed but I held her by the wrist. "Niall, you friends are outside. They are our guest. We shouldn't leave them alone outside."

"They don't care about it," I said sternly, but softly. "Please just tell me everything that is bothering you. I know it's about the interview and the fans but what is it exactly that you're thinking about?"

"I don't know," she sighed and then continued, "I was thinking that your fans might be right. You shouldn't even be here."

I looked at her and frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Niall, you're a celebrity and you have a life. You shouldn't even be stuck with me and hold the responsible as my husband and Amy's Poppa. I made a mistake getting you involve in our lives and I am so sorry about it. Amy and I definitely don't deserve..."

I cut her off by placing my lips on hers. Yes, I kissed and she didn't kiss me back. I kept my mouth still on hers and stroked her cheeks before pulling away a second later. She looked at me, still shocked from the kiss I gave her. I cupped her face.

"Yes I am a celebrity and I have a life. But I learned that without you and Amy, my life would be nothing. Having you and Amy are one of the bestest and greatest thing that has ever happened to me, therefore, there's nothing for anyone to be sorry about. I have already told you that we are in this together and you shouldn't listen to what my fans says. They don't know anything about us so whatever that they are gonna say, would just be some rubbish. Understand?"

She looked at me for a while, taking in everything that I have said before nodding slowly.

"Good," I said, "Now I think you need some rest. Do you wanna go to sleep?"

"No. I think I'll just rest for a while. I'll see you later outside," she said but I had another idea in mind. I lay myself down on the bed and pulled her along with me, resting her head on my shoulder. She wanted to get up but I held her head, not letting she move. "Niall, what are you doing?"

"I need some rest too. We can rest and then go out to make dinner together," I said. Megan argues no more and rested one of her hand across my stomach. I started to stroke her hair lightly and kissing it once in a while. A few minutes later, I heard a light snore. I tilted my head to find Megan asleep on my chest with her mouth slightly apart.

I smiled and brushed her forehead with my lips. It felt so good to have her in my arms and most of all it felt better to know that Megan was starting to accept me as her husband. Even though we never said 'I love you' and she, all the time never want to kiss me back, I knew my love was there for her and sooner or later, her love would be there for me.

I reached to my back pocket and got my phone out. I scanned through all the funny pictures that Amy and Megan took while they were still at the backstage. I smiled at every picture they took and my smile went wider when I clicked on the picture of the three of us. Amy was grinning happily while Megan was smiling cutely while resting her head on my shoulder.

I quickly logged on to my instagram account and uploaded the picture of us. I have made it clear on the live interview so now, everyone should know that I am a married man. I posted a caption, 'So glad to be able to call them mine.'

Within seconds, hundreds of people liked my photo quite a few was commenting. I went through them one by one, knowing that if any of those comments were not appropriate to describe my wife and daughter, then it should be deleted. Some said we were cute, some was asking who are they but one caught my attention.

'I'm sure it's just some management's arrangement.'

I sighed very loudly which caused Megan to stir but I quickly stroked her hair and she was back to snoring and breathing heavily.

I may not have to care about what the fans are saying and their opinions but I sure have to discuss about it with the management. They would surely be mad with me and Uncle Simon would be very much angry at me.

A light knock at the door distracted me and Louis popped his head in. He gave me an apologetic look before saying, "Sorry to disturb your moment but Paul is reaching soon and we have to fetch him."

I nodded to him before he left the door. Slowly, I moved Megan so that she was lying on a pillow and no longer my chest. I let her cuddle my pillow and then cover her halfway with the duvet.

I'm gonna have to face everything that comes in Megan's and my way. For now, I gotta face Paul first.

"Hello boys, it's been a few days," Paul said to the boys, giving them all a one arm hug before turning to me, "But you, it's been forever."

He came to give me a hug but shot me a glare as well. I gulped my saliva down, knowing that Paul must have known about Amy and Megan as well. "Is it true?" he asked me.

"Yes," I answered nervously.

"You've got a lot to explain when you get back to London, lad," he warned.

I've known about that even before he reminded me. But I was all ready to fight for whatever that is mine.

Sorry it’s short. But it’s an early update J 15 votes for the next update please ;)

-          Ree

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro