-15: SADISTIC MIND

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: There are times when I would just miss my other AiKou story "Trade Mistakes" I still can't believe I finished it, and I still want to thank everyone who took their time to read that. And this story took a 180° turn because I was writing a romantic story then suddenly writing something like this. I'm still feeling weird, haha.
===

-15: SADISTIC MIND

===

"If I can't have you, I will never be found.
It's sure to kill me if you leave me,
so I'll leave you gagged and bound"
-The Show Must Go On Pt. 1, by Famous Last Words
---

[Aichi's POV]

I finally did it, I finally took her. She won't leave me anymore, she's going to be by my side forever.

I watched as Kourin sleeps while she sits on the corner. I have brought her on a desolate place, a place where no one will know where we are.

At least...

I smiled to myself as I touched her beautiful face, her soft lips are so irresistible. And if she open her eyes she would look at me. Those beautiful green eyes makes my heart beat so fast, so I'll treasure it.

I gave a small kiss on her lips and held her so close to me, her perfect body will be mine.
-

[Kai's POV]

When I first heard about the murders that has been happening on Miyaji, I was concerned, since my friends goes there. I know it's weird for me but who wouldn't get concerned?

Ever since that happened, I would notice how gloomy and grey the students became. The Cardfight Club is no exception.

I would fear for Aichi since he's my best friend, and he can't die. Tokura should stay fine too. Ishida, Komoi, and Kourin should be too.

That is, if I didn't know the reason. The reason why everyone dies, and the reason why it seems weird when I look at Aichi.

Ishida told me the reason why secretly, and he said that it's Aichi's fault. I didn't believe at first, but when Ishida looked at me and I looked back, I could see how his eyes filled with fear.

"Kai, please believe me!" Ishida said, "I-I ain't lying about this! Aichi has... become... I-I don't know! He's like he's weird an' stuff! He's not himself! He's become-"

"Calm down, Ishida. Just tell me what is it."

"He's become obsessed to Kourin, and really possessive to the point where he killed those guys. Believe me, Kai. Something like this ain't a joke, I ain't joking about Aichi. He's my best friend and I'm concerned for him. I know you're his best friend too and you're the only one who can stop him. Please Kai, save Aichi. And if you can, save Kourin too."

As he explained me those things I realized it's really Aichi who killed them, those innocent people. I know how much Aichi loves Kourin but I don't understand why he'd go off the limits, and it's not okay at all.

"I will..." I said and patted Ishida's shoulder. "I'll stop him."
-

I had my eyes on Aichi, when we were at the tournament I saw him trying to flirt with Kourin, which is normal. But I looked much closer and I realized how much he really wanted her, he held her hand and spoke to her romantically.

And when Kourin was talking to other guys even me, I saw how angry Aichi would be. I could see him mouthing some words I know that is not good.

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you..." I could hear him say.

I know it's him.

And Kourin doesn't seem to notice it, whether she's oblivious or Aichi's just good on hiding.

And I really know that it's him when I followed him one night, and he killed someone.

Why did he become like that?

I would stop him if only I can, but I can't. He's become a killer, and I fear for my life too.

So I'll try to do other ways to stop Aichi Sendou who had lost himself over his sanity.
-

[Aichi's POV]

"Aren't you just the most beautiful girl I have ever known..." I say as I touched Kourin's hair and smelled it. It smells so nice.

"Kourin-san, I'm going to make sure you'll never let go of me. Because you are mine and mine only." I laughed and then kissed her once again.

I felt her move and I had to let go, I watched as she slowly opened her eyes and turned to me.

"A-Aichi..." Kourin spoke.

"Good evening, Kourin-san! What would you like for dinner?" I greeted and gave a grin.

Kourin was about to speak when she noticed her hands were tied at her back. "What is this?!" I saw her became scared.

And those eyes full of fear made me happy, I know it's weird but it satisfies me.

"Aichi what did you do-" I silenced her with my hand and shushed her.

"Ssh, don't scream, don't scream. It's gonna be okay if you don't scream. And whatever I do you must understand, okay? I'm doing this all for you and me, love. So Kourin-san, keep quiet."

I watched as Kourin whimpered when I put my other hand on her thigh, she looked so scared. Her beautiful emerald green eyes are full of tears, and it's making me smile.

"That's right, Kourin-san. Cry for me, but this will be over. I'm not doing this for me, it's for us." I said.

Kourin struggled and I let go of her, I looked at her. She spoke.

"Why are you like this, Aichi?"

"Because I love you, and do you know why I killed those guys? Because of my love for you, so am I clear now? I'm a bad guy, I know. You were right, I am bad. Your dream wasn't a dream, it's real."

Kourin's eyes widened, and she looked at me in horror. "Y-you psycho... You're not Aichi."

I only chuckled and licked my lips, "I am him. I am Aichi."

I ran my fingers on her face in which she tried to look away from me, it's so frustrating that she won't look at me.

"No, no. Look at me, only me. You don't have to look at other people, just me. You belong to me so you should only be with me, okay?" I embraced her and let her cry, she's begging for help.

And I know it's weird, but I want to see her cry for help and beg for me to stop. I feel like I want to see it more, so shall I do what I want to do? I guess so.
-

END OF CHAPTER 15

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro