-2: JEALOUSY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights belongs to the creators of CFV. There are also song lyrics that are put into the chapters, and the songs also belongs to their respective owners!

WARNING! OOC AICHI AND SOME LANGUAGE
===

-2: JEALOUSY

===

"I keep my jealousy close 'cause it's all mine."
-Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner, by Fall Out Boy
-----

[Aichi's POV]

I knew to myself it won't be easy to do what I think, because it would be too risky to do it. And I don't play violence, yet my mind would sometimes tell me to do it.

Oh how I try to keep myself calm when I see lots of Kourin's fans hit on her. I cannot stand seeing them, I don't want them to come near my Kourin.

"Kourin-chan! Are you free today? Let's have a date after school!"

"Kourin-chan, please accept my love letter!"

Fools, she won't like any of you.

I watch as Kourin ignore them, acting like they don't exist. God, how I love the way she does that.

"No! Kourin-chan doesn't acknowledge us!" The fans whined as they were ignored by Kourin and let her go.

I just ignored them and went back to my classroom.

-

I saw Kourin on the hallway, and she was talking to a male student. It ticked me off, whatever they're talking about. I want it to stop. So I approached them, and I gave a wide smile as I look them.

"Hello Kourin-san," I greeted, smiling at Kourin.

"Oh hey Aichi," Kourin smiled back at me.

It's that smile that I love...

"So are you free today?" The student asked Kourin.

Say no, I don't like you with that guy.

"I don't know, I'm quite busy." Kourin said. It gave me a sigh of relief.

"I see... um... next time then." He said and walked away. I glared at him and sneered.

"So Aichi, what's up?" Kourin spoke to me and I looked back at her, and smiled.

"No it's nothing... I just saw you and..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"You haven't talked to any of us since yesterday, what exactly happened there with Naoki?" She asked.

I looked down and blinked, I still can't believe I said those words to Naoki. I have to apologize...

"I said some things I shouldn't say... I... I didn't know why I said it to Naoki-kun, but I'm sorry. I caused you guys trouble."

Kourin went to me and touched my shoulder, I glanced at her and she gave a smile at me. "Whatever that was, I know it's boys trouble. But you have to take care of it, okay?"

I nodded and smiled back. "Anyways, who was that guy earlier?"

"Oh him? Another fan." Kourin giggled, "What? Are you jealous?"

I chuckled under my breath, and I looked around the hallway.

"I'm just curious that's all. You have more fans flirting on you this year, isn't that giving you some problems at all?" I asked.

"Not at all, the fans I have on the tapings are even more than here. And in this place, the fans are more disciplined. Though there are other bad guys at times." Kourin replied and sighed. "Anyways, I have to meet with Misaki today. See you later at the club, Aichi."

"I will."

I watched her as she walked away. And I smirked, I guess it's time to do my plan.
-

I tried to find that student who was asking Kourin out. It's really making me mad when I remember how he tried to flirt on her.

I found him talking with his friends near the stairway to the roof, I looked at him and he noticed me.

"Huh? Aren't you that guy who interrupted my time with Kourin-chan? What do you want?" He was giving me a death glare. Normally it would make me feel some chill but I haven't.

I only gave a forced smile, I don't want to lose my temper easily anyways. "I just want to talk to you um... about Kourin-san."

"What about her?"

"It's important. If you want to get to her, then I'll tell you everything about her. She's actually my best friend."

The guy raised his eyebrow, and his friends suddenly told him to go. He gave up and nodded. "Alright, I will."

"Let's go then, just us." I said and smiled at him.

We went to an empty classroom where I closed the door, I looked at him as he looked back at me.

"So tell me about her." He spoke.

I smiled as I approached near him, I quickly put my hand on his neck.

"W-what the heck-"

"Sure, I'll tell you everything." I laughed and pushed my weight on him; he tried to struggle against me but it was no use.

"First of all, I'm just jealous about you flirting on her. You're too straightforward and I'm not. It's too sad you know."

"Y-you..." He glared at me, "F-fuck!"

"Oh dear, Kourin-san doesn't like guys with foul mouths. That's a downside for you."

"How about you, you psycho?! Kourin-chan doesn't like people like you!"

I snickered, "She won't know anyways. I'm keeping my head down."

"I'll remember this! And tell everyone-" I gave him a punch on his stomach; he coughed.

"Stupid," I muttered. I stared at him, and I spoke. "Anyways, I'll tell you something that you wouldn't forget."
-

"Is that clear?" I asked as I looked at him kneeling down, his face full of fear. Just as I wanted to.

"Y-yes!" He replied, not looking at me. I got frustrated. I sneered and kneeled in front of him.

"Kourin-san is mine, okay? Keep that in your mind." I told him.

He nodded and looked at me. "Yes! I'll keep that in mind!"

I smiled back at him and stood up, "Anyways you should go. Your friends must be worried."

He slowly stood up and walked, and take a glance at me.

"Don't tell this to anyone, okay? Or else..." I smirked.

"I-I won't!" He then left.

I only looked at the ceiling and smiled. Oh dear, why is my jealousy so out of control?

At least I made myself clear that Kourin-san is mine, right?

I mean, if I didn't tell him it would be a pain in the neck. Well, I'll snap his neck first if that happens.

Huh? Where did that thought come from?

Anyways, I think I'll have to go to the club room and talk to Naoki and apologize for scaring him.
-

END OF CHAPTER 2

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro