-8: Untitled

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: I forgot to say that the bold letters are Aichi's evil other self speaking to him, those bold letters are also to show his anger and his yandere side. Also the Italics are his thoughts.

===

-8: Untitled

===

"Just stop and breathe, open your eyes and see. A cold-blooded monster born from pure jealousy."
-The Relentless, by Famous Last Words
---

[Aichi's POV]

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID AICHI! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU SHOWED HER YOUR BAD SIDE AGAIN! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!

"Shut up! Shut up!" I yelled as I put my hands on my head.

I didn't mean that to happen! I only wanted to let her know how I feel!

"I'm so stupid... Haha... I really am..."

I didn't mean to let my desires control me, now I did something bad to Kourin.

She won't like me! She won't! She won't! She will like someone else because of what I did!

No... No... You shouldn't think like that. She'll still be yours. She's yours, isn't she? And if she did find someone else, take care of them.

B-but how?

Kill. KILL THAT PERSON. You're doing it for you and her. If you do that, she'll be yours.

...Of course! That's right!

I chuckled under my breath, I looked at my friends as they talked. My eyes darted on Kourin who had her smile back. She won't give that smile to me, not now... but later on we will. BECAUSE WE'LL BE TOGETHER.

I went to them, and Kourin stopped smiling when our eyes met. I felt sad by that, I only want to see her smile.

"So Kourin, do you have some time next week?" I hear Naoki ask Kourin as I sat, my eyes widened as I looked at them.

"Yes, why?" Kourin replied.

"How about we hang out? My treat."

No wait.. Kourin-san, say no. Say no! You don't have to go out with him! NO!

"Of course," Kourin replied.

My lips quivered, I looked at them in fear, in shock, and anger. THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT IT TO HAPPEN.

"Sorry Aichi, I'll borrow Kourin for a while. You okay with that, right?" Naoki said and grinned at me.

NO. NO. NO!

"S-sure..." I say quietly.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU COULD'VE SAID NO!

"Okay then!" Naoki gave a smile and looked at Kourin. They would talk to each other and laugh.

Stop. STOP!

I stood up, as I can't take this anymore. I ran away, ignoring their calls as I can. Yet I didn't hear Kourin, she's too far away. She won't call me.

Just how stupid I ruined my relationship with her!

I went home, and there was no one. Mom and Emi went out, and I am glad I can let out my feelings alone.

I ran to my room and slammed the door behind me, screaming as I slammed my hands on the table.

"STUPID! LITTLE! SHIT!" I yelled, "HOW COULD HE?! KOURIN IS MINE! SHE SHOULDN'T BE WITH ANYBODY ELSE BUT ME! SHE'S ONLY MINE!"

I looked down, and thought of Kourin and Naoki... together.

Walking together, looking at each other, and doing things with each other...

"No, that's not gonna happen. That's not going to happen! It's just a hang out, it's just a hang out... Haha... Don't worry to much..." I whispered. "It's just a hang out, it's just-"

Follow them.

What?

Follow them and know the answer.

Do I really have to?

Of course, if you want to know.

Sure, sure! I'm going to...
-

A week passed, and during the whole week I didn't give much thought about anything. I wanted to know what exactly would happen to them.

Kourin won't talk to me, and that's just cruel.

It was on the shopping district where they met, and I am glad I followed Naoki unnoticeable. I stood far away from them, where they won't see me.

I saw them talking and smiling to each other. It just feels so wrong! Please, just stop!

I would put my hand to my chest, trying to stop the odd feeling I'm having. I felt so much fear, so many things ran in my mind.

It was afternoon, and I saw them sitting by the bench. I can clearly hear them talking to each other.

"Kourin, you look beautiful, you know that?" I hear Naoki spoke.

No, I'm supposed to compliment her.

"Um, thank you, I guess?" Kourin replied, I saw how she blushed.

I gritted my teeth in pure anger. And I can't take it, I saw how those two became so close.

I HATE IT! I DON'T LIKE IT! STOP BEING SO CLOSE!

I walked away, I can't stand it! I just can't! It's just wrong! And I'm so...

Jealous?

I... I don't know...

Didn't you want to kill anyone who gets too close to her? Isn't Kourin just for you?

Yeah... I just can't easily... kill Naoki-kun. He's my best friend!

Why would someone like him be your friend? Did you even look?

What?

I glanced around, and I saw them holding hands.

No, no, no, no, no, no! How? How did that happen?! Why?! Why?!

You lost your chance.

Why did that happen?! Kourin is... Kourin wouldn't... Why?!

Calm down, let me help you with that. Kill-

"I said I can't do that!" I said, fortunately I'm in an alleyway so I no one can hear me.

Silly Aichi, if you're that jealous, take care of it. Just say what you think when you see them together, and that is your answer.

I opened my mouth to speak quietly, "I want to get rid of him."

That's right, GET RID OF HIM.

I smirked and started to laugh. I was right, those are my answers.

He needs to stay away from MY Kourin.

I have to take care of him.
-

END OF CHAPTER 8

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro