Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chot lagi hain usse phir kyu mehsoos mujhe ho raha,
Dil toh bata dein kya hain irada tera.

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

Next update after 520 votes and Do comment.

Do try out my new book Fanaa and Ikraar 2. You can find them on my profile.

»»--⍟--««

"What?" He asked her who looked at him smiling and then forwarded the oil bottle to him.

"I need to do shampoo tomorrow morning. So can you please give me a head massage?" she asked, pouting at him making him shake his head as he nodded and sat on the bed with his legs dangling off it and then gestured her to sit on the carpeted floor.

She passed him the bottle and sat between his legs and then pulled out the clutch off her head letting her curls fall over her shoulders and back. She had beautiful dark brown hairs which reached till her waist and were finely maintained thanks to her mother.

He ran his hands through her hairs feeling the silkiness in them and then poured some oil giving her a gentle massage making her close her eyes in response.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked playing with her fingers making him hum as he continued to massage her hairs.

"If I am not wrong then your father belonged to a rich family. Then how everything happened? I mean." She started only to be cut off by his rather calm voice.

"I understand what are you trying to ask. Well, I belonged to a comparatively good background but everything changed after my father's death. I was just 18 at that time. My father's elder brother used the opportunity and made my mother sign the papers which stated tha everything belonging to my father was now named under him. From shares in business to our house and then he pushed us out of the house. I was just a normal teenage boy who used to enjoy life to the fullest but the sudden things affected my brain. Shaan was 11 while Ayla was just 9. Mumma took us to Mamu but we couldn't even leave their for 2 months. Mami used to taunt us all, made mumma do all the work and for the sake of self respect, Mumma left the house. At that time, Mumma's younger sister came forward to help us but she was not financially too well."he started with a lumb in his throat remembering his bad times. She was listening to him carefully feeling the pain he must have hone through.

"At that time, your father and mother came forward to help us. Your father was a good friend of my father. He gave us a place to leave, a 3 BHK flat which my father had purchased. Papa never told us about it and I was reluctant and then he showed us the documents. And then Mumma started her tailoring. She is not much educated. But that money was not enough for us. Ayla and Shaan's school fees and everything else was expensive. The only good news we heard that time was my selection in the college on scholarship. Then I started teaching childrens and..." He stopped feeling ashamed making her turn to him as she held his hand and gave it a light squeeze giving him courage to speak further.

"I..I even worked as a waiter in a restaurant." He said feeling ashamed while all Maha did was got up on her feet and then hugged him.

"You never fail to amaze me. I am so proud of you." She said cupping his face as she leaned onto him pecking his forehead.

"Those 5 years were tough. Really very tough. I had seen how Shaan and Ayla craved for the things and I being their elder brother couldn't even fulfil their small wishes. It used to hurt me allot. You say that I sleep very less. It was developed at that time. Responsibilities makes us mature, not age as people say. I even used to do projects of my classmates so that I could get some extra money which I can use on my siblings. It was the constant support of Mumma that I made it to where I am standing today. It took my years of plans. I am thankful to my father who didn't told that vile man about the land he had purchased which I used to make my own company. Your parents were honestly a great support. He guided me throughout 1.5 years I worked under him and after that also he kept a tab over me." He said with a gentle smile remembering the couple who always supported them.

"Then why we never met before?" She asked raising her eyebrows making him chuckle.

"I never really visited your house Maha."He stated making her pout as she tied her hairs in a bun when their was a knock on door.

"Bhabhi." She heard cheerful voices of Ayla and Shaan making her rush towards door as she opened it. They both stood by the door, grinning with a tray having 4 cups of ice-creams.

"Woohoo." She excitedly said looking at the ice-cream making their grin widen as they entered inside the room and without even looking at their brother, they both went into the balcony followed by Maha.

"Bhabhi ke chamche." Azlan whispered to himself following the trio as he saw them talking while enjoying the ice-cream and suddenly Ayla and Maha burst into smile listening to Shaan. A smile came on his lips as he prayed for their happiness silently.

»»——⍟——««

Getting ready in a loose wine straight Kurta set, she wore small earrings and made a simple messy bun. Applying a little kajal, a very small red bindi and lip gloss, she looked at herself smiling wildly. She didn't really got ready daily due to college but as it was Sunday today she thought to look good for him. Wrapping her dupatta around her shoulders she gave flying kiss to herself. She indeed looked elegant and decent in the clothes. It must be second time she decided to go for this look Or mostly she will wear loose pants and kurta at home without any trace of makeup on her face.

"You look stunning." She heard his husky voice just behind her ears making her smile change into blush as her body heated up but she being Maha didn't showed it and turned towards him, smiling as she looked at her handsome husband who was ready in black T-shirt and Black track pants.

He leaned onto her pecking her forehead. A peaceful smile came on her lips feeling the lingering touch of his cold thin lips on her forehead.

"Today Arsh will come." She said, smiling widely as him making him nod.

"I will make all his favourite food. Tacos, lasagna, paneer butter masala, stuffed kulche, everything that he love." She said excitedly. It had been a month of her meeting her brother and she was so happy when he informed her that he will be coming to her home.

"Don't make my Maha tired then." He said in a teasing smile while her cheeks heated up listening My Maha from his mouth. She just glanced at him and then ran away, pecking on his jawline making him smile widely. His face bloomed like a flower as he ran his hands through his gelled hairs making them messy with a goofy smile lingering on his face.

»»——⍟——««

It was afternoon and elders were outside alongwith Shaan while Azlan was outside to purchase the things ordered by Maha. The maids were at leave due to Sunday and she thought to disturb her businessman husband who without even whining went to the supermarket. Ayla was outside to her friend's house leaving her alone.

Feeling someone open her bun, she smiled.

"Aap wapas aagaye Azlan." She said and turned only for her smile to turn into scowl as she eyed Asif who was giving her a disgusting smirk. He too was out of house alongwith elder, so it came as shock for her to see him here.

(You came back Azlan.)

"What is this behaviour Asif? Can't you understand in simple words. For god's sake I am your brother's wife. Have some shame." She angrily scoffed at him as she pointed her fingers at him but his words only made her feel more disgusted.

"Quite a hot piece. Lucky Azlan." He said eyeing her figure up and down making her feel conscious as she slapped him hard on his cheeks.

"You bitch." He screamed at her holding her hairs in his fist making her wince in pain. She held his hand digging her long nails in his wrist but he didn't budged. He was a well built bulky man and she was like a mice infront of him. She tried kicking him inbetween his legs by her knees but ended up kicking his thighs instead. Realising, his hold on her hairs tightened while angry tears came in her eyes staining her cheeks. Before she can do something more, he trapped her legs inbetween him and kitchen counter and held her hands inbetween his behind her. She wriggled violently but it had no affect on him. Feeling helpless, an angrily sigh escaped her lips as she screamed loudly but it couldn't reach anyone. Noone was at home except guard and he too couldn't hear her scream due to the distance.

She didn't knew what to do but her eyes closed in disgust as she felt him tracing his hands on her face with the look of lust.

"Leave me please. Atleast respect the relationship we share." She pleaded  painfully feeling disgust running on her body as he traced her hands but all he did was give her a smirk. He threw away her dupatta which was covering her upper body making her whimper.She wriggled again very violently which made his hold on her hand loosen and as she felt it she pushed him away making him stumble back and then she looked around. As her eyes fell on the red pepper box, she took it and threw on his face who was again marching towards her. Feeling the burning sensing in his eyes and nose, he winced loudly rubbing his face violently while she bit her lips harshly. She looked around when her eyes fell on the stool kept their and she picked it up angrily. Kicking him inbetween his knees,she threw the stool at him and then slapped him hard. She kicked him again inbetween his legs. As he felt the burning sensation going, he opened his eyes slowly and held her jaw in a tight hold but before she could react, he was ripped off her by a violent and angry Azlan while Arsh rushed towards his sister who was standing in shock covering her upper body. Taking her dupatta, he wrapped it around her like shawl while she didn't reacted. Their was no glint or pain in her eyes. It was blank as she starred at Azlan who was punching Asif and he was whimpering in pain.

"How dare you touch her? HOW DARE YOU?" Azlan screamed throwing him on the wall. His eyes had turned red while his veins popped out due to anger. He felt like a failure looking at his wife who looked so lost and vulnerable. Her smudged kajal, messy hairs,red blank eyes making him feel so vulnerable.

Arsh hugged his sister close to him chest who was in state of shock as his eyes filled with tears. He felt like murdering the bastard with his own hands who dare who eyed his sister. Because of such people, girls are even scared to walk on a busy road.

"Stop him and all police." He heard her small voice making him nod. Azlan was behaving like a mad person and was continuously thrashing him. Asif was injured by Maha from before and Azlan's punches made him feel unconscious.

Arsh tried stopping Azlan but couldn't. He was behaving like a mad man.

"Azlan." Hearing her meek voice, he stopped.

"Call the police." She said and he turned. She was looking at him blankly but their more. The pain she tried to hide.

Nodding, he called the police and by then, everyone were back alongwith Ayla. They looked at everything in shock while Ayla rushed to her sister-in-law filling a glass of water.

Samia and Sarfaraz looked at their son in disgust and shame who was wincing in pain.

"Ammi." Asif started, standing up on his foot but he received a tight slap on is cheeks from Samia. Though no doubt that she was a venomous lady but she never treated her son to disrespect woman like that. She herself was a lady and she had a daughter. She felt her eyes fill up looking at the girl who suffered due to her wrong upbringing. She was not that mother who will cover up her son's wrong doing.

"Teri jaisi aulaad se accha toh main baanjh rehti." She said wiping her tears as her husband side hugged her feeling disgusted to brought up a man like his son.

(It was better to be sterile rather than having a son like you.)

"Maha, you can so whatever you want with him. He is your criminal. And if possible forgive me." Samia said folding her hands in front of Maha. She first looked at her and then marched towards her son who was looking at everything in shock. Their was a flick of guilt and shame in his eyes but it converted into anger as Maha came in his sight.

Maha slapped him hard on his face with anger evident in her eyes.

"This is for thinking that girls are weak." She screamed loudly and slapped him again.

"This is for touching me with your filthy hands." She said and again slapped him hard.

"Because of men like you, girls are still not able to enjoy freedom. They are not safe even in their own house or any part of the world. You have a sister too. What if someone did the same with her?" She said slapping him hard again and for the first time, she saw guilt and shame. She stumbled back only to be held by Azlan.

"I want to go away." She murmured falling on him. He just nodded holding her in his arms and took her away after looking at Arsh who nodded.

»»——⍟——««

As he placed her on her feet, she rushed away into the washroom leaving him baffled behind. He followed her but the sight infront of him made his jaw clenched while his heart contracted hard against his chest. His eyes held pain as a tear drop fell off her eyes.

She scratched her arms crying hard in the shower as she fell on her knees while he looked at her, tears falling off his eyes as he felt himself failing in protecting his wife whose father trusted him so much before handling his warrior daughter to him.

She pulled her legs out and folded them to her chest. Digging her face into them, she cried hard. He rushed to her taking her in his hand while she screamed painfully in his arms crying hard clutching onto his shirt like a baby.

And for a change, he cried alongwith her for the pain caused to her.

»»——⍟——««

Precap:I can't let my daughter be with you. I want you to divorce her.

How was it?

Thoughts on Azlan and Maha.

I am proud of Samia. We need woman like her who can see the fault in their son. My heart clenched the first time I read about Nirbhaya and I was so disgusted knowing that the mothers of the rapers were supporting their son saying it was fault of the girl.Its the truth that we are not safe, ANYWHERE. Be it road, school Or any other place.My father had told me once that I am not going to be with you always Or neither your brother will be there. You need to stand up for yourself rather than being dependent on me for everything when I told him something. And it was honestly a hard blow. He don't treat me like a glass doll neither he calls me princess. Its always mera Sher and it makes me so proud.

I just wanted to show a different side of woman through Maha and Samia. Maha didn't cried infront of everyone else and showed how strong she is. Rather than feeling ashamed of complaining against him in police, she rather fought with him bravely and even courageously called police.

We all must have suffered different kind of stuffs like eve-teasing Or bad touch. Only we can save ourself because aise darinde harr jagah hain.

I am not saying that boys are always wrong. Wrong have no specific gender. It can be anyone. And I am not going to give lecture, so concluding it here.

Target was not her completed but still I published and Its a very long chapter. complete target of both the chapters and Muntazir is out. Do vote and comment.

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro