Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Name] slumps over Tsuna's back as she got dragged somewhere. Sighing, she burried his face to Tsuna's neck as she felt Tsuna's sky flames flowing to her.

As expected, she just loves Tsuna's presence and how peaceful she can get with him.

She receives a kick on the head when she was about to nod off though. "What was that for?!" She lightly whines.

"We're off to training so how can you sleep?" Reborn scoffs, stating the facts.

[Name] grumbles under her breath, "I have no relationships whatsover, I can't believe I have to follow through this." She whined out.

Tsuna gave a worried glance, "But.. [Name] is true though. Why do you suddenly want her to train?" He asked, he wasn't exactly pleased that his childhood friend is going to be dragged into his mafia mess.

"Before you say anything about not wanting her to be involved in the mafia affairs, she's involved already." Reborn then informed surprising the two. "And she already knew of it."

"What?" Tsuna couldn't believe that. "H-How?"

Reborn shrugs, "She was supposed to be a civilian, however, her parents are connected to Estraneo famiglia. I'm unsure on how she know the mafiosos as well and that's why she's here today."

The two teens tensed. "Estraneo.. like Mukuro?" Tsuna voiced out in disbelief.

But that fact shook [Name] even more. She didn't knew her parents were involved in the mafia, Estraneo even!

"Yes. I dugged a bit and found out that the airplane crash was because of Estraneo's ally, Vendetta famiglia's interference. The two were always close so maybe Vendetta has Estraneo's files and all."

Tsuna widen at the information, "wait-" He glanced at the frozen girl, "Reborn! Why would you say that- You knew she's-" He held back his anger as he didn't want to mention it anymore.

The two already stopped their walk, Tsuna in the middle of a panic, not knowing what to do to his childhood friend.

'The heck is Vendetta famiglia? Certainly it doesn't exist in the original work.' [Name] who was on her thought hasn't realise the stare she got from the two boys. 'Estraneo.. in the original it was destroyed by Mukuro when he was a child.. Were there any more survivors? Ah but if mom and dad were from Estraneo of course that means there's a possibility there's other survivors who perhaps were taken by that Vendetta.'

"[N-Name]?" She snaps her head to Tsuna who were calling her. "Are you okay?"

"Ah yeah." She voiced out. She didn't know how else she was supposed to answer. "But.."

Tsuna tensed, "I-I'm glad you're okay then!" He yells out, trying to change the topic, "Let's get to the top of the mountain now, before the sun sets?"

[Name] blinks, "Why are we training on a mountain again?" She questioned.

"Because the Varia is coming."

'Oh.' She went back to silent mode. 'Right, Varia.' She looks down on the dirt, when it started moving again. 'But still.. I wonder if I can get some more information of my parents from Ren-kun?' She moved from looking down to up, where the sky is, although hidden from the trees. 'Or maybe not.. as long as I'm not being hunted I'll be okay, right?'

Leaning her head to Tsuna's neck again, she heaved a sigh as she closed her eyes. 'Why is life so complicated.'

"[Name]?" Tsuna mumbled out worriedly from the sigh, "What's wrong?"

The girl stayed still, "I don't know.." She replies, "I feel tired already."

"You can always talk to me if you want.."

Receiving that reply made her smile. "Thank you, Tsu-Tsu."

"Of course! We're friends after all."

Chuckling lightly, [Name] stares into the hidden sky. "You're so nice, Tsu-Tsu." She mumbled out softly.

"What?"

"Nothing." She told, "Anyway, if I die from Ren-kun's trainings, please do give me a very grand funeral." She clapped her hand together.

Reborn stares before giving a smirk, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing so at worse you'll be dying."

"Reborn!"

"NOOOO, GET AWAY FROM ME!!" [Name] screeched as she rolls on the dirt, evading Reborn's bullets. "I'm gonna fucking die-" She breathed out.

Reborn huffs, "You won't." He shot another bullets, "I won't shoot anywhere critical so you won't die."

"That ain't helping!" [Name] yelled out as she finally stopped rolling and leaned on one of the trees. "Fuck, I really shouldn't have involved- wait no, I'm already involved URGH!" She complains, whining and then shrieks when a bullet scraped her cheeks.

"Stop screaming and just run. That way your stamina and dodging skills will improve."

[Name] wants to roll her eyes, "Goddammit, why do you want to train me so bad?!" She yelped again, started running as told when her feets were almost shotted.

Reborn shifted his fedora, "Because now the Vendetta is aware of your existence and is trying to get you."

"What?" [Name] stops running as the hitman also stopped shooting. "Wha- why?"

Reborn stops infront of the girl, giving some papers to her. "Your mother was an experiment in Estraneo. Your father was the scientist. The two ran away and had you." He told as [Name] starts reading the files of her parents. "Your mother, was an incomplete experiment and that effects were passed down to her child, meaning, you."

"What the fuck?" She breathed out in disbelief. Groaning as she still attempts in calming herself down, laying down on the dirt not caring she's in the middle of the mountain's forest. "Unbelieveable."

"Unfortunately that's the truth." Reborn shrugs, "But fortunately, you are Tsuna's childhood friend. Seeing the connection there's a chance Tsuna will also be endangered because of you."

"Of course." [Name] sighs, looking at the darkened sky. "Freaking mafia." She grumbles under her breath, "of all universe, it had to be the mafia."

Her hand reached the papers again, picking up and reading the ones about her mother. About her mother's experiments.

Flipping the paper, she read. Flames experiments. Forced body to receive a certain amount of flames to see the effects. Failed.

Subject number 34's experiments were cancelled from the effect of the flames neutraliser that doctor 56 gave. No matter how much flames were inputted, the flames would disappear without any traces. Unable to find the cause because she escaped.

'The hell?' She pinched her nose, 'Crazy mafias with their obsession over flames.' She let her arm fell down to the dirt. "Fuck them all." She hisses, clearly annoyed.

8 November 2021

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro