11. || Rishtaa ||

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Bhai you didn't tell me you have such a beautiful place here, it's too good man." The moment Ayaan enters, he said making himself comfortable in the couch and legs on the center table.

"Ayaan , don't put legs on the center table." Seher Mirza's rule. Arhaan could imagine her face now, glaring at Ayaan. Seher Mirza have strict rules for her place, and this is her home.

"Why? I thought you are okay with it. Like back in NYC we used sit like this only?"

"That's NYC Ayaan, here it is 'no legs on the table', a compulsory rule."

"Hey it's not a school right? And who the hell make such rules dude?."

"The owner of this place made it which is certainly not me."

"You are staying here on rent?"

"Something like that only. Tell me what you want now. I am having a very bad jet lag."

"Please, You have to come Arhaan for the lunch, it's my weeding preparation Bhai, I need you"

"I will be there for your engagement. It's just a lunch and I badly need to sleep"

"Okay fine, just because I know how bad jet lag can be. So I will let it pass this time"

"Yeah."

"But what about your lunch?"

"I will manage, don't fret"

"Fine then, I will drop by in the evening, and will maintain the so called decorum of your house"

"Hahaha very bad one Ayaan."

"What!!! I know I am the best."

When the Khatoon clan comes to Haweli, they are surely mesmerized with it's beauty. The haweli is surely a thing of beauty, it's rich heritage and culture is quite relevant to everyone. Mir Mustafa Khan though is not the ruling Nawab anymore still have his aura intact. Looking from outside no one can say a thing about the secrets of the Haweli.

"Assalamualaikum" Fariah Khatoon, the elder daughter in law said

"Walaikum Salam. Aye bahar kyu hai, ander aye."

"Haweli bohut khubsurat hai"

The Khatoon clan is quite a modern family. Only two brothers living together, parents died few years back in an car accident. Arman Khatoon was married to Farah and is blessed with a seven years old boy, Arsalaan.

Ayaan Khatoon is the younger one, who is quite close to his sister in law. In general, the family is good, settled in New York for last few years two now.

After meeting everyone in the Haweli, and stealing glances of his would be wife Hadiya, Ayaan couldn't stop himself from asking Seher,

"I don't know why but I feel like I have seen you before."

"I don't know."

"Maybe in New York, Aapi."

"Maybe"

"You lives in NYC too?" A simple question that made all look at Seher. New York is a place Seher had been because of her love, a love that left her when she needed him the most.

And whom to blame it for, Seher, her love or the Khan family. No one talk about the past because it can cause chaos which no one is ready to face, yet. But Seher answered quite confidently, which again left them shock, the past doesn't hurt her this time.

"I used to."

The lunch is something no one should forget about the Haweli. Every dish is made with utmost care and perfection. Seher Mirza is in charge after all.

"The food is way too good, my poor friend missed it bad." Ayaan complimented.

"You should have taken him along, Ayaan." Hadiya said this time.

"He is having his much needed sleep."

When everyone is busy in the discussion, the little Arsalaan moved towards the angel he lost his heart in the first sight, Seher Mirza smiling very fondly towards him.

"You are an Angel"

"Aree, thank you. And what's your name?"

"Arsalan Khatoon. Will you be my Angel?"

"I would love to be your Angel" Seher kissed his chubby cheeks. Little Arsalaan always wanted an Angel for himself. According to him Ayaan have Hadiya and Arhaan chachu too have a secret Angel for himself who he hides away from the world.

"Yay, Ayaan Chachu now I have my own Angel." His happiness knows no bound now, having his own Angel means now he can give competition to His chachus, and undoubtedly his Angel is the most beautiful one. Little did he know his Angel is already taken by one of his chachu only.

"The nikkah will be held on next friday. " Praveen khan being the eldest one said.

"So we can do the engagement today itself." Farah proposed this idea.

"Of course, only family will be there." The extended family will come during middle of the week. So having a close family dinner with engagement seems a good idea.

"Then we will come by seven tonight"

"Be ready to be my wifey." Ayaan said with is signature smile just before leaving.

"Don't fret Mr.To-be-husband. You don't know, if my bhaijaan comes over and ask me to say a no"

"And you will?

"For sure, I love him way too much" Hadiya said.

Well she did talked to him only a few minutes ago when the engagement got final. Seher's idea again. Ayaan may not recognize Seher, but she did. Ayaan was there in the hospital last year when Arhaan got sick, though she was there only for one day, but anything about Arhaan Ahmed she remember like the back of her hand.

"What?"

"Just kidding. Go and come back soon. And bring your friend too."

Humans have a peculiar habit of putting faces to emotions and things. Like if we say apple, our mind started imagining a red fresh apple of winters. Similarly, when it comes to friends, our minds think about those who stayed with us on the times they shouldn't have.

When it comes to family the, surprisingly it includes many people but then a certain face will appear in our mind. Some that face we are forbidden to think of, but they will come and we will buried it deep inside of heart without uttering a word about it.

When these words come in Arhaan Ahmed's mind, he is very clear about them. He always been. For friends, he have Haris and Ayaan , if not Seher. For family, he have many people in his mind, but Saira tops the list of his priorities. And when it comes to love, his mind is clear about this certain girl with brown orbs.

The idea of being in love with Seher Mirza is not foreign to him. He has been in love with her, for as long as he remembers. And why wouldn't he? Seher is everything he wanted, even more than that. He himself never thought a girl like Seher Mirza even can exist in this world. A girl who have loved him unconditionally from the start.

From the first moment he shared his secretes with her. From the moment he cried on her laps till today, even after years of waiting for him, she loves him like no one else. All the responsibilities, which he never thought of bearing, she took over herself like it's hers only.

When he left for his college, she was the one to mail him first. Surprisingly, her first three four paragraphs would always be about him, whether he was okay or not, reminding him of his foods and all, then about the family he left here, which he would ignore reading about most of the time. Then about how much Saira missed him on weekends. And then his most awaited part, her rants, where she used to complain about everything, he would read that part as many times as he could.

In his replies, he would start about himself then Saira and then Seher, asking her to be calm. It's always been like this routine only. One could never understand love until they feels it themselves. The love between Arhaan and Seher is that kind.

Even Arhaan knew, Seher should have left him, way back or simply never waited for him. But then again it's Seher Mirza we are talking about. The one who even after everything went to New York a year back as soon as she got to know about Arhaan being sick. That day too she didn't say a word to him. But her worried eyes spoke a thousand complaints. The next day she came back, leaving a frustrated Arhaan behind.

Sometimes Seher's silent treatment becomes too much for Arhaan, but then again it's far better than talking, because if for once Seher starts that, guilt and regret will kill him again, he knows that well.

Today his mind is confused with thought, whether he should text her or not, after yesterday's loving making he should have, atleast to know if she is okay or not. But then again he don't have the courage. As Khaled Hossaine said,' there were many ways one can be a better person, and courage was just one of them', which Seher Mirza have but Arhaan Ahmed doesn't. But the question is for how long.

When he got to know about Ayaan engagement in the evening, along with that he got his a call from Hadiya Khan. Though he hated the fact Seher gave his number to her, but after getting the news of her engagement, he was again bound to bow before the person with brown orbs haunting him to no end. His mind goes back to the conversation few moments back,

"Arhaan Bhai?"

"Hadiya?"

"Jee, woh actually..

"Can I call you after sometime ? I am busy right now."

"Woh.... nahi, I just wanted to tell you that I am getting engage today. And you.. if you would come, that.... I need you today, more than anything else I need you here, Ammi needs you here. Please Bhai. His name is Ayaan Khatoon. Aapi told me you may know him too, so if... Please come for my wedding.. please"

Hadiya firstly thought that she would just hang up, but the infamous glare from Seher made her say all these lines. Haider did try to contact him, but certainly this idea will something that can come only in Seher's mind.

"Hadiya... bachey ap kitni badi hogyi..." Arhaan no matter what, he can never miss Hadiya's wedding. Haider is always a different question, Hadiya is the little girl who is not so little now. And that too she is getting married to his idiot friend.

"Will you...come? Please."

"I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise.... Now I am hanging up okay. Right now I need a talk with Ayaan Khatoon."

"Okay then."

Then he remembers those calls from last months he was ignoring. Hell if he have any idea about it, then he have never come here. But then again, Hadiya is getting married to this idiot friend of his.

Even though Ayaan is a good choice for Hadiya, but still he is an idiot. His little sister is grown up so much. Without a delay he texted Ayaan to come at his place asap. Ayaan comes and is welcomed with a much needed angry glares. After telling him that Hadiya is his sister, there are questions in Ayaan's mind, but knowing Arhaan's nature he remains silent and starts with his harmless jokes again.

"In the morning you said it was just lunch, and now in the evening you are getting engage that too with my sister. Wow, India mein 4G hai ya 10G, itna fast sub kuch"

"bhai just let me get married straight away"

"Yess then I will take my Angel along with me too"

"What?" Arhaan asked.

"Well apparently, our Arasalan got his Angel over there. She is a real beauty man and oddly familiar."

"Arhaan Chachu she is my Angel, like you have yours."

"My Angel must be very busy now." Arhaan replied.

Getting ready is something that reminds him of Seher more, how she would make faces if his outfit is not properly ironed. And he is really not surprised when Bilal chacha came in the late afternoon delivering his nights outfit and lunch. The food is as usual delicious, Seher made it.

He always thought, why didn't she just scream at him, slapped him or kicked his ass, for being the asshole he is. Her silence and calm is another thing he was not aware about.

Since two years it's the only thing he is getting. He knows this time, he have to take a step towards her, but then again, a step towards her means a step towards everyone of that family which he surely doesn't want. But guess he just needs a little push, which is soon coming to his way.

So that's it. There are few things I like to say. Firstdazzling_glitter thank you so much for this beautiful cover. You are the main reason the book happened. And now I'm just adding up few things and publishing them again. I really hope new people will join this book and I love you all.

Do let me know about the chapter.

Try to ignore my grammar errors which I am sure there are a lot many. But just bear with it. And if anyone wants to edit them please your are more than welcome to correct those for me, I will love it.

So what do you think about Arhaan and Seher.

The khan Haweli?

Ahad?

Zain , Ayaan, Hadiya?

Till the next chapter. Take care guys.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro