7~Ex Girlfriend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Raman  and Ishita  got ready to leave for their audition and after they arrived, the duo collided into a girl who was shocked to see them, even he was shocked. She held his bicep, he turned his face to look at her who had a questioning look at her face. "Just a...," he was cut in between. "I am his girlfriend," said the girl and she left his bicep in a shock. "Ex girlfriend, Shagun ," he corrected and Ishita  looked on. "Girlfriend?" Ishita  asked in a shock. "Ex girlfriend, baby I just corrected," Raman  said holding her face, she looked away.

He held her hand and pulled her away from there as he or she didn't want Shagun  around. He stopped at an empty room and closed the door. "Baby she's no more my girlfriend," he said. "But she was once your girlfriend, and all the love you had in your heart was given to her, and because of her, you never loved me, you married me just because you broke up with her and your mother would have requested you to marry me. Who am I? Just a second woman in your life who has no place in your heart, right? Raman?" she asked.

"I broke up with her not because she said so, because she cheated on me with other men, my heart broke Ishu, and you know what? You're right, she was my girlfriend, you are my all time wife. The love I had, I gave to her, but the love I have, I am giving it to you. Its not that I didn't love you, I was scared of my heart breaking all over again. But you've mended my heart by giving me all the love you have, you don't have a place in my heart, because you are my heart," he said.

She shook her head. "You're a lier. If you would have loved me for real, you would have revealed all this to me earlier and not when she came in front of me. She cheated Raman , I was there by your side, didn't you cheat me? You distanced yourself from me, but you got closer to all those girls in the pool, so what's the difference between you and her? Your heart broke because of her so you broke my heart, was I at fault or was she at fault? You were scared of your heart breaking all over again, but you didn't care how much you caused pain to me by staying away. Just because someone else cheated on you, it doesn't gives you a license to cheat on someone else and to break someone else's heart," she said breaking into tears.

He held her face but she jerked his hands. "No, not again, no more, no more cheats, no more betrayal, no more fake love, I am tired, why me Raman ? Why?" she asked and turned away from him. He got closer to her and hugged her, she tried hard to make him leave but in vain.

"Why you? Because, you love me, and I have really begun to love you, I realized soon enough that I was doing wrong to you," he said and she made him leave pulling away from him. "Soon enough? One year was soon enough Raman ? It was too late, but yes, I do appreciate all the efforts you have done to win my heart, you are with me that's a big thing, you encourage me, you hug me, kiss me, love me but less than you loved her, you care less for me than you cared for her," she said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No no no, not at all," he said and wiped her tears and engulfed her in a tight hug, she reciprocated still crying. "Then?" she asked and sobbed. "I love you more than I loved her, and I care for you more than I cared for her, you know what? I have an idea to cheer you up, baby doll. Once we're out of here, she will surely try coming close to me and will want to dance with me, take selfies with me. I will shoot a selfie," he said and she moved away.

"Means?" she asked. "Simple, I will shoot a selfie, and I will even dance with her, just remember it's all a drama, but before that, we have to act as if we are upset with each other which we are not, we have to go separate ways, you stand far, I will also stand far. We will try to look as lost as possible, and eventually she will come to you and would taunt you, just push her towards me and rest you know, selfie, fake fight, dance, and then I will show her she has no place in my life or in my heart, she only has one place, in my feet," he said. She smiled.

"You won't mess up things, right?" she asked. "I won't, everything would be according to plan, let's go, sweetheart," he said smiling back at her. They walked to the door together and opened the door and went separate ways acting to be upset and lost. Shagun  looked at them and walked to Ishita  who looked here and there. "Hello miss?" Shagun  said faking a smile extending her hand for a handshake. Ishita  looked at her and shook her hand with her twisting her hand a little.

"Ishita ," she said. "What happen by the way? Had a fight? Miss Ishita ?" Shagun  asked pulling her hand away. "Mrs Ishita ," she corrected. "Yes, Mrs Ishita , had a fight?" Shagun  asked again. "Does it matter? Go rot in hell," she said and pushed her with a force as planned and Raman  held her in his arms and looked at Ishita  who chuckled silently giving him thumbs up, he looked at Shagun . He straightened her. They both looked at Ishita  who looked away pretending to not care. "I am meant to hold you always, Shagun ," he said pretending to be sweet and full of love, she smiled. "And I am meant for your arms, I am your big fan Raman , can I have a selfie with you?" she asked acting all innocent. "Sure," he said and took a selfie with her. "Will you dance?" he asked in a seductive voice, and she smiled. "Sure," she replied and Ishita  looked on. "Producer, first I would like to audition with Shagun ," he said and the producer folded his arms on his torso. "You said on phone you wanted Ishita  and you together, now why again a change of plan?" he asked. "Sir please, I can't deny this junior artist's request who is also my fan," he said, producer rolled his eyes and put on the music. They began to dance.

Mere mehboob qayamat hogi

Aaj rusva teri galiyon mein mohabbat hogi

Meri nazrein to gila karti hain

Tere dil ko bhi sanam tujhse shikayat hogi

Mere mehboob...

Teri gali maein aata sanam

Nagma wafa ka gaata sanam

Tujhse suna na jaata sanam

Phir aaj idhar aaya hoon magar yeh kehne main deewana

Khatam bas aaj yeh wehshat hogi

Mere mehboob...

Meri tarah tu aahen bhare

Tu bhi kisi se pyar kare

Aur rahe voh tujhse parey

Toone o sanam dhaye hain sitam to yeh tu bhool na jaana

Ki na tujhpe bhi inayat hogi

Mere mehboob qayamat hogi

Meri nazrein to gila karti hain

Tere dil ko bhi sanam tujhse shikayat hogi

Mere mehboob

He twirled her a lot and then she fell on the floor twisting her ankle. Everyone laughed, Ishita  suppressed her laughter, Shagun  felt embarrassed and looked up at him. "Am I a joke to you?" she asked. "Of course, because I was also a joke to you back then, now see where I stand, I am a big star, you are just a junior artist and now you want me because I am much more wealthy," he said laughingly. She stood up by someone's help and he walked to Ishita . "Sir, this audition is for real, sorry sir," he said, producer shrugged. "What's going on? Should I delete the one recorded with Shagun ?" asked the producer. "Sure sir," he said, the producer deleted it. "And sir, please a romantic song for me and her," he said, she smiled. The song played and they began to dance.

Hmm... hmm... hmm...

Bin tere kya hai jeena
Bin tere kya hai jeena
Meri dil ki Rani tum
Meri kushiyon ka mausam
Mere Kwaabon ke taabeer
Mere sapnon ki tasveer
Bin tere kaisi yaar

Woh jeet ho ya haar
Tere sang hai sab kuchh
Tu na ho to bekaar...
Bin tere kya hai jeena