Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Elsa's pov:

"COME ON ANNA! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I yelled at my little sister Anna rushed down the stairs tripping over her shoes, "sorry,sorry,sorry I'm coming!" Anna didn't see where she was running, so she tripped over our small kitten Olaf and fell, "owwww" she stood up and rubbed her hands on her butt, I smiled and ruffled her hair, "come on Anna let's get going or we'll be late," she just smiled and nodded in a 'yes' motion and followed me out of the door as we walked to school. Honestly, I didn't want to go, I was kinda scared, but I think that's normal right? I mean I did transfer here with Anna, but it's just me and her, our parents couldn't make it because they couldn't board the plane for some apparent reason, but I'm still scared cause I'm not exactly social. I was always an outsider, but I didn't mind, I had my books, piano, music, kitten Olaf, and Anna what more do I need? I certainly didn't want to settle down and have a boyfriend, I've seen Anna and her ex-boyfriend Hans and I really don't want to be a broken like her, but who knows maybe Arendelle High won't be, so bad.

Jack's pov:

I reached my school to only be greeted by fellow fangirls. I have no idea why they go gaga for me, I'm just a regular high school boy, sure I'm athletic, plays the violin, good grades, but it might be just my white hair? My arm was grabbed by the president of "the Jack Frost fanclub". "Hey Jacky" she smiled at my coyly and held my arm tighter. "Hey president". "Com'on Jack, I told you don't call me president, call me Emily" I let my arm free and ruffled her hair "naww, I like president better" I winked after I finished talking and she swooned while the other girls held her to keep her from falling and talking about how lucky the president of the fanclub is cause I talked to her. I don't want all of the attention, I wish there was just one girl I could talk to and hopefully fall in love without her constantly trying to flirt with me, but come on Jack think realistic. I continued walking with my eyes closed and my head hung low thinking about a girl, when suddenly I bumped into someone. "Um sorry" that voice was abviously a girl. "No problem" I gave my signature smirk that made girls faint, but she didn't she just stood there looking at me and her smiled, her smile was amazing pure white and beautiful. She was pretty cute, she had white hair with a blue bow, and shining blue eyes. She was extremely beautiful. "Oh sorry um I'm Elsa." Elsa huh? I brushed my bangs to see what she would do. Come on don't blame me I have to see if she's another fangirl, but she did no movement "I'm Jack" Elsa? Hmmm.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro