Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Elsa's pov:

It's been 2 months and I already love this school! I made quick friends that are Merida, Hiccup, and my cousin Rapunzel here with her boyfriend Flyn. Speaking about boyfriends Anna finally found someone sweet and caring, his name is Kristoff, yeah sure he weird and has a stuffed riendeer in his backpack, but who am I to judge? Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted as the bell rang which meant school was over and suddenly my stomach started doing flips. Hehehe it's because after school Jack and I are going on a date, welllll it's not a date, we're just going to study, but I think he said that he's taking me out to eat and stuff like that, wait it does sound like a date.....
"Elsa?"
"Hmm? I turned around to see Jack standing behind me. "H-hey J-Jack"
"You ready to go study?"
"Yea sure let's um go."
Jack grabbed my hand and started running.
"COME ON ELSA LET'S GO!"
I couldn't help, but laugh at his childishness he is such an awesome guy and not to mention that he is my best friend-besides Anna~we ran for a while and soon we stopped at a coffee shop that just opened. Jack and I went in and we went to the counter to order something to drink, as we waited, I walked over to get us a table and we sat down and got out our books and paper. "Hey Elsa, you ready?"
"Yea, I'm ready let's start."

~time skip~

Jack and I finally finished studying, so we begin to chill while drinking our drinks. When suddenly Jack started to become nervous.
"Um Jack, you-you alright?"
"Yea...I just wanted to ask you something..."
"Yea Jack what is it?"
"Will you....go....to"
"JACKKKKKYY!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro