Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~time skip~

Jack and I both turned to the noise that suddenly scared us to death and than we both saw the president of the Jack Frost fanclub "OH MY GOD JACKY, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE COMING!" Psh, yea right she was probably stalking him again.....for like the hundredth times. He tried to smile, but I could tell that he was getting really annoyed by the president. "Oh yea, I wanted to spend some time with Elsa, so can we like talk another day?" She smiled sweetly at Jack and turned towards me with a glare, "Oh you're spending some time with Elsa." She said, as she say my name with a huge disgust. I rolled my eyes and started to drink my coffee, I'm way too tired to deal with her. "Yea I'm hanging out with Elsa today, so if you don't mind." Jack said, as he looked towards a different direction. The president just laughed nervously "o-oh sure I will just leave you two FREINDS alone to talk, so bye Jacky-poo" she said, as she kissed his cheek and winked for some reason it made me feel, so hot as if a volcano was about to erupt inside me. The president giggled and walked away, once she was out of sight, Jack wiped his cheek where the president had kissed him with his sleeve from his shirt. "Ugh, I'm getting really tired of that girl" I laughed. "She doesn't seem to care though as long as her precious little Jacky-poo is around then she will be happy" Jack seemed to glare at me with a face that said-really-.-?-I rolled my eyes and smiled at him "oh yea Elsa, there was something that I wanted to ask you before we were interrupted...." Jack started to blushed and he looked down at the table, playing around with his straw in his drink. "What's going on? "What?" Well Elsa....there's this Christmas dance and I wanted to know if you would like to go with me?" Since I don't have a date and I wanted to ask someone very special if she would like to go with me...." "So who is it? If you want me to ask someone for you, I will you don't have to be embarrased." Jack looked up and look as if I was stupid. "Elsa, you're such an idiot.....I turned red and look at him surprised "W-WHAT D-DID I D-DO?" "Can't you tell me, I'm asking YOU to the Christmas Dance Rlsa.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro