Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucy Heartfeilia had always been a dreamer. She dreamt about being in Fairy Tail and running away from her father. She also wanted to be a dutchess for battle of the Sirens.
But unfortunately she's not a good singer or dancer.

What is Battle of the Sirens? Its a fiore wide Guild competion. From each guild there is a Dutchess and and a Dutch representing the guild. The two best out of all the guilds is the King and Queen. Now, the competion itself is not based off magic, nor fighting.

Its elegant.

Its the performing arts.

Singing and Dancing, dramatics, theater!

Its pure talent.

Ironiclly, The guild that has the King/Queen or both, still sends dutchess and a dutch.

The infamous Queen of the Sirens, Best of the performing arts, is a dude. A messy, uncultured, Hot-headed dude.
It was Natsu.

So you can Imagine the shock on Lucy's face when she finds out that Natsu, is the queen. Natsu had literally fell off a table laughing earlier when Gray was forced to wear a dress.

Natsu, was indeed all of the things mentioned above but, when he wanted to he could be neater, he could be civilized. He just didn't like being proper and 'high class' as he put it.

The only person who Natsu ever did thoes things around was his partner. No not romantic partner dispite how much he dreamed about it. His dancing and singing partner.

The King.

The King of the Sirens, one who complemented the Queen's dancing and singing, but one who exceeded above all but the queen that is.

The King was from the same guild as the Queen, so they must get along correct?
Not necessarily.

The king of the Sirens, the man who had dipped or twirled Natsu so many times was Laxus Dryer.

The same man who Natsu had fought along with Gajeel. The man who had changed by the time the grand magic games came around. The same man who had stolen Natsu's heart.

Natsu didn't have a single clue as to how it happened, but it did.

He wouldn't dare say a word about his crush to Laxus though, he would A; be too scared, B; he didn't want to make thier neutral relationship worse.

It was that time of year again, it was a month before the battle of the sirens was held.
And at that morning a month before, Natsu was a train wreck.

He had forgotten to brush his teeth, overslept, his hair was a mess and to top it all off, he hadn't ate.

You could say Natsu wasn't in the best mood.

Natsu had just ordered some food from Mira before Laxus grabbed the back of Natsu's shirt and dragged him out of the guild.

"But my food.." Natsu complained reaching out for his food.

"Eat later." Laxus deadpanned.

"Hmph, ok." Natsu grumbled, "Whats this about anyways?"

"You serious?" Laxus released Natsu and spun around to face him.

Natsu blanked for a second,before slapping his palm against his forehead, "Oh my God. I was so busy this morning I forgot, Sorry."

"Busy huh?" Laxus looked him over, he noiced the crooked clothes, messy hair and stinky breath.

"I didn't even eat anything." Natsu grumbled a little salty about Laxus dragging him away from his food.

"Well then eat later. We need to talk about the dance." Laxus felt a twinge of guilt for not letying him eat.

"You know what? Lets talk about it at a café." Natsu's favorite café was around the corner.

"What?" Laxus blinked.

"Cafe. C a f e. You know what a cafe is right?" Natsu grabbed Laxus' sleeve and pointed to the cafe.

"YES I KNOW WHAT A CAFÈ IS, NATSU!" laxus sighed giving into Natsu's will.

10 minutes later Natsu ordered a sandwitch while Laxus got a coffee to only pour liquor in it.

"Spiked? Really?" Natsu sipped a normal water.

"Yes." Laxus' voice was monotone.

"So..whats the theme his year?" Natsu was reffering to the battle of the sirens.

"Your gonna like it, it's fire." Laxus couldn't stop staring at Natsu's messy hair. It looked odd, but fluffy.

"Nice. Did you know that Juvia is the dutchess now not Erza. Gray is still the Dutch though." Natsu ate his sanwitch messily.

"I think thats going to make both Juvia and Gray happy." Laxus sighed, Natsu's messiness was the reason Laxus tried to refrain Natsu from eating at Battle of the Sirens every year.

"So we should probably plan this out." Laxus and Natsu left the Café after paying.

"That would be smart." They had this conversation every year.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro