Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( L.A.R.P )

HALLWAY
[ ☼ ]

The same guest turns the corner, talking on his phone. "Yeah, ok Dean, we'll see you in five. Hey, but seriously dude, don't eat my skittles." He says. An apparition of a young boy appears before him.

"Help us! Help us. Miss Gore won't let us have any fun." He says.

Alex stares. "This is part of the game right?" He asks. The apparition disappears into thin air. "Holy mother of crap!" He runs down the hallway into a library, gasping for breath. "That. Was. AWESOME!"

He begins yelling as he is grabbed, turned upside down and smashed into the glass of the bookcase, a picture and the door, and then stilled, hanging upsidedown. "Naughty, naughty, naughty!" A woman appears, staring at him. He screams as she rushes at him. As she goes through him he falls to the ground. He spins around but the room is empty.

Dean downs a shot glass. Sam sits beside him staring at his beer. Dean looks down the bar. The Woman that was pretending to be the ghost is clicking away on her phone. "How you doing?" Dean asks.

The Woman is not looking up. "Busy." She says.

"Well you sure look lovely tonight. Especially for a dead chick." Says Dean.

The Woman still is not looking up. "Buddy, I have heard that line 17 times tonight, ok? And all from dudes wearing MacGyver jackets." As she finishes speaking she looks up from her phone to Dean, and pauses. He just looks at her. She smiles. "But you seem different."

"How so?" Dean asks.

"Well, you don't seem scared of women." She says. Dean smirks at her. A loud voice is heard and Dean looks past her.

"For the last time I'm not making this up, ok? She's upstairs, a real live dead ghost." Alex says.

"Excuse me." Dean says. Sam and Dean walk over to Alex.

"I'm sure it was just one of the ghost actors." Alex's friend says.

"Who beat the hell out of me and then vanished?" Asks Alex.

"You saw something?" Sam asks.

Alex turns to Sam. "This isn't part of the game jerk. Look, I'm getting out of here and you should do the Same." He walks away.

"Alex, wait. Hey, come back!" His friend yells.

"What do you think?" Elena asks the boys.

"I don't think that guy's a good enough an actor to be acting." Dean says.

FOYER
[ ☼ ]

"Why yes Agents Jagger and Richards. As manager of this fine establishment I can assure you it is indeed haunted." The Manager continues his spiel as Sam and Dean pass him on their way to the front desk.

"Excuse us, mind if we ask you a few questions?" Dean asks.

"Look, I don't have time to play "Star Wars" guys. Go ask the guy in the ascot." He says.

Dean slides $50 across the desk. "Actually we ah...really want to talk to you." He says.

"Ok. You guys are really into this." The Hotel Manager says.

"You have no idea." Says Sam.

"What do you want to know?"

"All this stuff they're saying. This place being haunted. Leticia Gore. Any truth to it?" Elena asks.

"We generally don't like to publicise this to...normal people...but yeah. 1909 this place was called 'Gore Orphanage'. Miss Gore, killed four boys with a butchers knife, then offed herself." The Manager says.

"And is tonight really her anniversary?" Dean asks.

"Yep, guess your convention folks want authenticity."

"There been any sightings?" Sam asks.

"Yep, over the years. A few maids have quit saying they heard the boys or saw them. A janitor even saw Miss Gore once."

"Where did Miss Gore carve up the kids?" Dean asks.

"Look, I don't want you stomping all over the joint. A lot of this place is off limits to nerds." The Manager says as Dean slides across another $50. "The attic." Sam, Elena and Dean don't notice Damien and Barnes listening in behind them.

ATTIC
[ ☾]

Dean, Elena and then Sam crawl in through a small space, both with flashlights. The EMF starts buzzing. "The EMF's going nuts." Sam says.

"Great. We got a real ghost, and we got a bunch of dudes pretending to be us poking at it." Dean says.

"No way this ends well." Sam says.

"Yeah well serves them right."

"Dean..." Elena starts.

"I'm just saying." Dean says. They continue looking.

"It's gotta be around here someplace." Says Damien.

"Yeah I dunno man. No one else is looking for the attic." Barnes says.

Damien speaks in his normal voice. "Ok, all right, dude. 1. Stay in character. All right? If it's just me, I look stupid. and 2. You heard the guy downstairs. I think this is part of the game." He says.

"Help us." The Little Boy says.

"Oh my God! That make up is amazing." Says Barnes.

"Amateur. Stay in character!"

"Sorry. Ahem." Barnes clears his throat and speaks in a deep voice. "Sorry."

"Help us. Miss Gore won't let us have any fun."

"Where's the body buried kid. We'll light her up nice and toasty." Says Damien. The Boy points behind them. They turn, seeing nothing. When they turn back the hallway is empty.

"Wow. Fast runner."

Damien looks behind them again. "Dude. Check this out." He says. There is a mark on the wall beside a painting. They move the painting, revealing a bloody handprint.

"Must have been what he was trying to tell us." Barnes says.

"Gee you think Sammy?" The back of the painting is covered in handprints. Skinny rips the backing. There is an old map inside.

"Ok, this is the coolest game ever." Barnes says. They both giggle.

"Ahem. Yes."

Sam, Elena and Dean continue shining their torches into every corner. "My mommy loves me." Sam spins around to see the boy crouching in the corner, hands holding his head. Dean comes up beside Sam. "I said my mommy loves me."

"I'm sure she does." Sam says.

"My mommy loves me this much!" The boy moves his hands, revealing he has been partially scalped, then disappears.

BAR
[ ☾]

Becky looks up from her drink and sighs longingly. Sam is pacing while on the phone. He sighs, then notices Becky watching and nods at her. She smiles back, licks straight up the middle of her palm and blows it at him. Looking very concerned, Sam half waves at her. She winks back.

The camera pans out to reveal Chuck standing next to her, watching the back and forth. "Awesome." He says.

Sam walks back to where Dean and Elena sit. "All right. So that was a guy with the County Historical Society." He says.

"And...?" Dean asks.

"Not only did Leticia Gore butcher four boys, but one of them was her own son." Sam says.

"Her son." Elena says.

"Yeah. According to the police at the time, she scalped the kid." Sam says:

"Oh that's it, I'm gunna deep fry this bitch extra crispy. Dude say where she was buried?" Dean asks.

"He doesn't know. They overhear the conversation at the next table and head that way."

"Check it out. There's the orphanage, here's the carriage house, and right there... cemetery." Barnes says.

"You think that's where Leticia's planted?" Damien asks.

"It's worth a shot." Barnes says as Sam reaches out to touch the map. "Hey, hey!"

Damien grabs it. "Hey, do you mind?" He says.

"It's real. A century old, at least, and he's right, there is a cemetery on the grounds." Sam says to Dean and Elena.

Dean turns to Damien. "Where'd you get that." He says.

"It's called a game pal. It ain't called charity."

Dean sighs. "Yeah right. Gimme the map Chuckles." He says.

"Yeah well you're the Chuckles, Chuckles. Besides, Dean don't listen to nobody." Damien pulls back his jacket to reveal a plastic gun. Dean rolls his eyes.

"Dean! Cool it." Barnes says.

"Dean!" Elena yells.

"What! They're freakin' annoying." Says Dean.

"Look, guys. We all wanna find the bones right? We just thought...it would go faster if we all worked together." Sam says. Damien and Barnes exchange looks.

"Ahem. We..ah...we get the sizzler gift card." Barnes says.

Dean rolls his eyes again. "Fine." He says.

"And we get to be Sam and Dean."

Sam and Dean exchange looks. "Fine." Dean says.

Damien whispers to himself. "Yes." He says.

HOTEL
[ ☼ ]

Damien and Barnes walk along a path, Dean, Elena and Sam behind. Damien turns back. "Hey, Rufus, Bobby, Elena, would you hurry it up?" He asks.

"Are you all right?" Elena asks.

"I'm trying to be." Says Dean.

"So where were we?" Asks Barnes.

"You have to sound like Sam, idiot." Damien says.

"Right, got it. Ahem." Barnes gets into character. "Why are we even here Dean? You just following dad's footsteps like a good little soldier? You that desperate for approval?"

"This isn't you talking Sam." Damien says. Dean turns to Sam with a 'How much do we have to put up with' look. Sam frowns.

"See that's the difference between you and me. I got a mind of my own. I'm not pathetic." Barnes says.

"So what are ya going to do Sam? Are you going to kill me?" Asks Damien.

"Man I am so sick of you telling me what to do."

"All right, you know what? That's it. That is it." Dean says.

"What's wrong Bobby?" Damien asks.

Dean is so angry he can't speak for a moment. "I'm not Bobby, ok? You're not Sam. You're not Dean. What is wrong with you? Why in the hell would you choose to be these guys?"

"Because we're fans. Like you." Barnes says.

"No. I am not a fan, ok. Not fans. In fact, I think that the Dean and Sam story sucks. It is not fun. It is not entertaining." Dean says. "It is a river of crap that would send momst people howling to the nut house. So you listen to me. Their pain is not for your amusement. I mean do you think they enjoy being treated like... like circus freaks?"

"Uh...I don't think they care, because they're fictional characters!" Damien says.

"Oh they care. Believe me. They care a lot." Dean storms off down the path, leaving the others staring after him. Damien and Barnes turn back to Sam and Elena with a WTF look.

"He..uh...he takes the story really seriously." Sam says.

CEMETERY
[ ☾]

The five start shining their flashlights on the gravestones. "I found the four boys." Dean says.

"And here's Leticia Gore." Sam says and Dean looks up. Damien and Barnes are tip toeing around the edge of the cemetery, shining their torches in the bushes.

"Ah...what are you guys doing?" Elena says.

"We're looking for bones genius. They gotta be around here somewhere." Damien says in character.

"Ok. Generally, bones are in the ground." Dean says. Sam dumps his bag and leans down.

"Yeah, I know that. I just..." Damien watches Sam pull shovels out of his bag. "Wait, hold on. Are you guys serious?"

"Deadly." Says Dean.

"We're not really digging up graves you guys, we're just playing a game." Barnes says.

"Trust us. You wanna win the game, right?" Dean asks.

Dean finishes digging out the grave and hits the coffin. The others stand around the grave shining their torches. The wind picks up as Dean grunts and lifts the coffin lid, revealing a skeleton. Damien gags.

"That's not a plastic skeleton. That's a... that's a skeleton skeleton." Damien says.

"You just dug up a real grave." Says Barnes.

Dean is still in the grave. "Yeah." He says.

"You guys are nuts." Damien says.

"I thought you guys wanted to be hunters." Sam says.

Damien starts to freak out. "Hunters aren't real man. This isn't real." He says. Damien and Barnes turn to walk away.

"My God. You guys have seriously lost your grip on this." Barnes turns back to look at Sam and freezes.

"What?" Sam asks.

Gore is beside Sam. "Naughty, naughty, naughty!" She backhands Sam across the cemetery. Damien and Barnes scream and turn to run. Dean heaves himself out of the grave, grunting with the effort. Barnes trips and falls.

"Barnes!" Damien yells. Dean rummages in his duffel, pulling out salt and burn materials. Damien pulls Barnes to his feet and they turn to run again. Gore is in front of them. They scream and grab hold of each other. "Oh my God!"

"Naughty, naughty, naughty!" Gore pushes a hand into each of their chests and they begin screaming. Dean looks up from where he is pouring salt on her skeleton then quickly pours kerosene and reaches into his pocket for his lighter, flicking it and dropping it into the grave in one movement. Gore screams as she burns up. Damien and Barnes stare at the place where she was, panting. Sam lifts himself to his feet while Dean turns to face Damien and Barnes.

"Real enough for you?" Elena asks. Damien and Barnes turn to look at her, horrified.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro