Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Aquí debería haber un GIF o video. Actualiza la aplicación ahora para visualizarlo.]

( GOODBYES )

CHURCH
[ ☾]

"The angels...I don't know why they've chosen us. But they have. And today...Today, they told me the most important thing yet. Tonight, at midnight...I'm sorry. It's just that we knew this day would come, and it's here—the final judgement." Leah says. "Now, we need to do this right. We don't have much time. They angels said we're not ready. There are still a few elements that need to be taken care of. Sinners." The crowd murmurs and looks around at each other.

"Now, uh, now, everybody calm down. Just hold on." Pastor Gideon turns to Leah. "Leah, you're scaring these people."

"Now, I don't want us to panic, but we have to hurry." Leah says.

"Stop it."

"I've been given instructions, names." Says Leah to the crowd.

"Wait. Let's go. What are you doing? Stop it! You're going to get somebody killed." Gideon says.

"Let me go. Or the next sinner I name will be you."

CHURCH PARKING LOT
[ ☾]

Castiel has appeared in front of Gideon. "Pastor David Gideon." He says.

"Yeah. Who are you?" 

"I'm an angel of the Lord." Castiel says.

"Yeah, sure." Gideon says and Castiel touches him. They instantly teleport to the Motel. "What the hell was that?"

"Yeah, he wasn't lying about the angel thing. Have a seat, Padre. We got to have a chat." Dean says.

Pastor Gideon looks at the cypress stake and shakes his head. "No. She's my daughter." He said.

"I'm sorry, but she's not. She's the thing that killed your daughter." Elena says.

"That's impossible." Says Gideon.

"But it's true. And deep down, you know it." Sam says. "Look, we get it—it's too much. But if you don't do this, she's going to kill a lot of people. And damn the rest to hell."

Dean picks up the stake and holds it out to Pastor Gideon. "It's just...Why does it have to be me?" He asks. 

"You're a Servant of Heaven." Castiel says.

"And you're an angel." 

"Poor example of one." Castiel says.

Dean closes the trunk of the Impala, walks around the driver's side, and reaches in an open window. He grabs a bottle of aspirin. "Heads up." Dean tosses the bottle to Castiel.

"How many should I take?" Asks Castiel.

"You? You should probably just down the whole bottle." Dean says.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, don't mention it." Dean says. "Yeah, I've been there. I'm a big expert on deadbeat dads. So...Yeah, I get it. I know how you feel."

"How do you manage it?" Castiel asks.

"On a good day, you get to kill a whore."

CHURCH BASEMENT
[ ☾]

"Rob, Jane, please! Come on, it's me! It's Elise!" Elise yells.

"Sorry. Really. But you know we have to do this." Jane says.

"We're putting them in the storage unit." Leah says.

"No! No!" Elise yells as the crowd shouts and pushes, trying to get out.

"Jane, is that everyone?" Leah asks.

"Yeah."

"Okay, then. Get the kerosene." Leah says. "What?"

"There are kids in there." Jane says.

"The angels named them for a reason. Jane...Your son needs you to do this."

CHURCH OFFICE
[ ☾]

Leah looks into a mirror in the wardrobe and shows her true face. Castiel grabs Leah and holds her for Pastor Gideon. "Daddy! Don't hurt me!" Leah yells.

"Gideon, now!" Sam yells.

Leah chants in Enochian, putting a spell on Castiel. "Pizin noco iad." She says.

"Aah!" Castiel yells. Leah uses a form of telekinesis to push away Pastor Gideon, Sam, Elena, and Dean. She runs off while they get up.

"Gideon! Wait! No!" Sam yells and Castiel is left groaning on the ground.

CHURCH BASEMENT
[ ☾]

"Help me! He's a demon!" Leah yells. The crowd fights Pastor Gideon as he comes in, causing him to lose the cypress stake. "Light the kerosene."

"Come on, come on!" Dean yells. The sinners locked in the storage room beg to be let out. Sam tackles Rob before he can light the kerosene, and then throws the lighter across the room.

Leah knocks Dean down with her telekinesis. Dean reaches for the cypress stake. "Please. Like you're a servant of Heaven." She says.

"Let me go!" Jane yells.

"This is why my team's gonna win. You're the great vessel? You're pathetic, self-hating, and faithless. It's the end of the world." Leah says. "And you're just gonna sit back and watch it happen."

Dean grabs the stake, punches Leah, and stakes her. "Don't be so sure, whore." He says. Leah's body shakes and the stake catches on fire. It explodes, leaving a burning hole where it entered her body.

"But...I don't understand. How are we supposed to get to paradise now?" Jane asks.

"I'm sorry. Pretty sure you're headed in a different direction." Dean says as Gideon attempts to stand.

Sam grabs him and helps him up. "Gotcha." He says.

"Come on." Dean says.

CHURCH BASEMENT'S STAIRS
[ ☾]

Dean and Sam have Castiel and Pastor Gideon and are helping them walk up the stairs. "Dean, how did you do that?" Elena asks.

"What?" Dean asks.

"Kill her." Elena says.

"Long run of luck held out, I guess." Dean says.

"Last I checked, she could only be ganked by a servant of Heaven." Sam says.

"Well, what do you want me to tell you? I saw a shot. I went for it." Dean says. Sam and Dean get Gideon and Castiel into the backseat of the Impala. "Alright. Here we go."

"Watch your head, now." Elena says.

"Are you gonna do something stupid?" Sam asks.

"Like what?" Dean asks.

"Like Michael stupid."

"Come on, Sam. Give me a break." Says Dean.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

"How's the head?" Dean asks Gideon.

"I'm seeing double. But that may be the painkillers."

"You'll be okay." Dean says.

"No." Gideon says as Dean gives him an apologetic smile and moves to the door.

"Where you going?" Sam asks.

"I'm just gonna grab some clean bandages out of the trunk. Relax." Dean says.

"There. How's that?" Sam asks. Dean starts the Impala and revs the engine. Sam runs out after him while Dean speeds away.

"Damn it! Dean! Dean!"

IMPALA
[ ☾]

Dean's phone begins to ring. He sighs and answers it. "Look Sam—" He starts.

"It's Elena." She says. "Where are you?"

Dean closes his eyes for a while and sighs. "I can't make you understand. Do me a favor and run away from us as far as possible. You can do so much better."

"We've already discussed this." Elena is sitting alone in the Motel room. "You boys are my life now, I can't leave you behind."

"So... Since I'm possibly a dead man, can I ask you a question?" Dean asks.

"Wait, why would you be a dead man?" Elena asks.

Dean sighs. "Just answer the question." He says.

"Yeah, of course."

"If it was just down to him and me, and you had to make a choice." Dean says. "Who got the good-bye? Who would it be?"

"I still love him, Dean. He came into my life at a time when I needed someone, and I fell for him instantly." Elena says. "And no matter what I feel for you, I...I never un-fell for him."

"Hey, I get it. It's Sam. It's always going to be Sam."

"I can't think about "always". All I can think about is right now. And I care about you, Dean. I mean, maybe if you asked you first..." Elena starts.

"Maybe."

"You're going to be fine. You hear me?" Elena says. "You're going to be OK, and I'm going to see you soon."

"Real soon. Look, I have no illusions, okay? I know the life that I live, I know how that's gonna end for me. Whatever. I'm okay with that." Dean says. "But I wanted you to know...that when I do picture myself happy...it's with you."

Elena gets tears in her eyes. "Why are you saying this, Dean? What are you going to do?" She asks.

"I have to do the right thing by you and everyone else on this damn planet. Goodbye, Elena."

FRONT PORCH
[ ☼ ]

Dean knocks and Lisa Braeden answers. "Dean." She says.

"Hi, Lisa. I didn't have your number, uh, so..."

"No. No, it's okay. I'm—I'm...just surprised." Lisa says.

"How's Ben?"

"Good. Good. He's at baseball." Lisa says.

"You moved. It's a...nice house." Dean says.

"Dean, you didn't come all the way here to talk about real estate. You alright?"

"No, not really." Says Dean.

"Come inside. Let me get you a beer." Lisa says.

"I wish I could. Take care of yourself, Lisa." Dean says.

"No, wait, wait! You can't just drop by and then leave." Lisa says.

"I know. I'm sorry. But I don't have a choice."

"Yeah, you do. You do. You can come inside and let me get you a beer. We can talk." Lisa says.

"Lisa, wait a minute. Things are about to get really bad." Dean says.

"Like how? Like your kind of bad?"

"Worse. Next few days, the crap you're gonna see on your TV, it's gonna be downright trippy. Scary." Says Dean. "But I don't want you to worry, because I'm making arrangements for you and Ben."

"Arrangements?"

"Whatever happens, you're gonna be okay." Dean says.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" Asks Lisa.

"The people that I'm gonna see next, they're not gonna get anything from me without agreeing to a few conditions."

"Just...just come inside. Please. And whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it." Says Lisa.

"I have to."

"Just stay an hour. At least say bye to Ben." Lisa says.

"It's better if I don't." Dean kisses Lisa. "Bye, Lisa."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro