6.🤣🤣🤣

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vish : how did this magic happened mahir?? I mean other days , u were stalking bela . And today its other way around. U r being stalked by her 😂😂.

Mahir : vish please stop teasing me for that now .

He tells vishrant about his lunch date with bela

Vikrant : and Shaan ? What about him. 

Mahir : he must have been discharged from hospital now  .

Vishrant (😱😱) : what did u do with him ??

Mahir : nothing much . I saw him going towards bela's house in the morning at 9 am .
(Shaan told bela 11am but he actually came too early)
So i intentionally bumped to him so hard that he fell down and got small scratch on his head. I took it as opportunity and unknown to him gave his an injection which made him unconscious and then admitted him to hospital 😏😏 saying he met with small accident.

Vishrant : 😮😮😮 too smart mahir.

Otherside :

Bela goes to meet Shaan at the Hospital .

Shaan is conscious already and his manager is also there with him for his discharge formalities. When he sees bela , he asks manager to go out . Before bela could say anything he starts to apologise to her for making her wait for date 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂.

To which bela sighs in relief and says :
Its okay Shaan . It wasn't ur fault at all . This is for u (giving him a bouquet with get well soon card).

Next day on Sunday :

Its morning and mahir comes out of washroom after bathing in towel 😁.
Bela sees him from her terrace and is awestruck  . His well built body,  six pack abs, biceps ,triceps makes her go crazy for him.  Mahir can feel her intense gaze on him and smirks internally.

Mahir doesn't stalk bela anymore as he know now  he is been stalked by her 😂😂. Bela keeps glancing at his home most of the time to see him which doesnot go unnoticed by mahir. Actually he intentionally came out of washroom like that 😉😉😉.

Next day at office:

At lunch time in cantine. Bela ,Suhani and Vish are sitting together eating and gossiping.  They are finished with their lunch and bela is having choclate as dessert.  Suhani tells them that her boyfriend proposed her for marriage and she said yes . Bela and vish congratz her.

Suhani : i am going to get married, vish is already married but what about u bela .

Bela : i think m still too young for it . Whats my age afterall. (Meri umer hi kya hai)

Suhani : babes its not ur choclate eating age . Its ur choclate flavour eating age 😉😉😉😆😆😆.
(Tumari choclate khane ki nahi choclate flavour khane ki umer hai 😆😆😉😉)

To this vish laughs out loud and suhani starts running as bela is chasing her.

Promo : something something.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro