Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Keith's Galra Side

Keith sighed, looking in the mirror. To his disappointment, there they were. His Galra side as he's call it.

His lilac colored skin, dark violet hair, and yellow eyes were enough to make him go mad. But no, fate decided to add freaking cat ears!

Keith, slightly embarrassed with his appearance, self consciously placed his left hand on one of his ears.

It was fluffy. Definitely cat ears.

Keith gave a small smile to the mirror.

Where those fangs?!

Backing away from his own reflection, he collapsed in his bed. His new, very purple, face pushed into a pillow.

Maybe if I push into the pillow hard enough, I'll be me again.

Keith thought stupidly, not moving a muscle as he heard a knock.

"Keith! Come on! Allura told us to train today, at 3 sharp! It's 4:35 and you're still not out of this room!" Lance called in, knocking harshly again.

Keith gave a soft groan.

"Go away!" He told Lance.

"No!" The teen debated, and after a few minutes of silence between the two. "I'm coming in!" Lance said, almost threateningly.

"Lance! Please don't!" Keith said as a last resort as Lance then proceeded to try and kick the space technology door down.

A few hits to the door, and Lance barely made a dent.

"Thank god he forgot that there was a button." Keith whispered in relief, hesitantly getting up and looking at himself again.

Monster

And with that thought, Lance made his way into the room.

"Keith, Allura needs us for training! You're usually all into that stuff you big oof!" He commented, looking around Keith's empty bedroom.

Slowly, Lance looked at the bathroom door. It was wide open, and Keith was staring at himself. . . Well, erm, he wasn't really Keith.

More of a purpler Keith, if you may.

"Keith?" Lance asked, entering the bathroom cautiously.

"I'm a monster." Keith stated, his yellow eyes focusing on his reflection.

Lance sighed softly, "No you're not." He told him, snaking his arms around the Paladin's waist.

"You sure?" Keith asked him, leaning into Lance's chest as both sat on the cold floor.

"Mhm." Lance hummed, his face in Keith's violet hair. Lance then started playing silently with Keith's new ears.

Keith gave a small chuckle.

"I love you."

"I wuv you moo." Lance replied, his voice muffled and disfigured by Keith's silky locks.

A/n:
FREAKING GALRA KEITH!!! HOW CUTE IS HE?!?! I LOVE HIMMMMMM!!!!

- Bridget

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro