~9~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: I won't be describing the games in the GMGs because I just don't want to take the trouble in doing so. Every game will just be based off the ones in the anime/manga.

~

"Are you sure you are well enough to go see the games?"Aatos asked as he watched Mai look at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a dull blue long-sleeved top that draped off the shoulders, tucked under a shirt jean skirt with fur sewn at the top of it. She looked down, staring at her light brown knee-high boots,"I'll be just fine,"she assured, pushing her hair back into a high ponytail leaving strand to form the sides of her face.
"Get your cloak and let's go,"he sighed, turning to leave the room she had taken temporary residence in. She grabbed her brown cloak and followed him, putting it on as she walked.

~

"You don't look well,"Erza spoke, looking over at Gray.
"I'll be fine, it was only a bad dream,"he assured.
"About what?"Wendy asked, joining the conversation. Gray looked over at her and took in a deep breath.
"Lucy,"he stated in a sad tone.
Erza looked down, arms crossed,"It's natural, it hasn't been that long since..."she shook her head,"Lucy's cheering us on, we can't be saddened every time she's mentioned. That's not what she would want us to feel."
"Let's win this so she can smile!"Wendy declared, feeling herself become excited.
Gray nodded,"Then let's focus back to the games,"he said, turning his focus back to the action in the ring.

It was an exciting day for everyone, the crowd, the mage participating. It was very action filled and had everyone off their seats as the games went on.

"Mai, you seem to be happy,"Floyd spoke, seeing her fix her hood.
"Today was awesome! All the guilds were amazing, and the fighting! They're all so strong,"she spoke, smiling as she pictured everything that happened in the arena in her mind to relive her excitement.
"Well I'm glad you liked it,"Floyd smiled back to her.
"Mister Floyd, Mister Aatos-"
"What have we said about the 'Mister'?"Aatos questioned, crossing his arms.
"Right! Floyd, Aatos, I want to walk around a bit longer. I'll meet you back at the inn,"she said.
"Alright, don't be out too late. It'll get dark soon,"Aatos stated.
Lucy nodded and began walking past them as they walked the other direction.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro