(03) Drafts tag

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here we go again! I wasn't tagged but I saw this in -lxcifer's misc book and was reminded that I have a lot of drafts!

Please tell me which ones you would like to see and what order you'd like them in! Also do you have any favourites?

PLANNED PHYSICAL DRAFTS

Title; Felled

Fandom; The librarians (High School!AU)

Love interest; Estrella

Description;

Cassandra Cillian is the new girl at The final draft school for fine arts. She has had a tumour the size of a grape in her head since she was 12. That's seven years, seven years that she's had the weight of death on her shoulders. Unfortunately this year the weight is only going to get worse.

Estrella is popular. To popular, as some might say. She has slowly risen to the top ranks of the school and is determined to stay there. But she has a secret, one that the school may not take to well if it ever gets out. She's gay.

-

Title; Monstrosity

Fandom; Grimm

Love interest; None

Description;

Juniper Sorrows is a bludbat. She was kidnapped and forced to fight in lowen games at the age of 13. As a result, she has violent tendencies and can't always control when/how she woges. Nobody has seen her for years, and she has had no contact with anyone (save for her girlfriend, Rose).

So, when she suddenly turns up in Portland and there are murders happening, just how much is it going to take to convince everyone that she didn't do it?

-

Title; No light

Fandom; Marvel

Love interest; Gamora

Description;

Connie Newton had been guarded by robots her entire life. She doesn't know what she did to get put there or who put here there. All she knows is that she wants to get out. So, when Gamora shows up will she take the chance?

-

Title; Portent dreams

Fandom; Pirates Of The Carribbean

Love interest; James Norrington

Description;

(BOOK THREE IN THE CALYPSO'S WHIM QUARTET)

Nires didn't want to die. She didn't want to be brutally murdered at her hands of her crush and she didn't want to be evil. But life doesn't always deal you the hand you want. So, what happens when she's thrown yet another curve ball and she and James Norrington (the first person she met in the afterlife) get told to investigate the darkness on the horizon?

-

Title; Samantha and The Road Trip To Hell

Fandom; none

Love interest; none

Description;

Samantha has to take two clumsy demon to the hell portal and fight off an army of rabid gnomes (or the world will die).

Comic book format will be used for this!!

MISC. IDEAS

Title;

Fandom; Pirates Of The Carribbean

Love interest; James Norrington

Description;

She's known James for her entire life. He was her best friend. Unfortunately they had to drift away as he was close to discovering her true mermish nature. Eventually she ended up deciding to become his guardian angel of sorts, following him everywhere.
As he is dying she saves him, but then what will she do with him? After all humans are usually eaten underwater, so what is going to happen?

-

Title; Fire and Fury

Fandom; Harry Potter (Fantastic Beasts era)

Love interest; Newt Scamander

Description;

-

Title; In the same boat

Fandom; Pirates of The Caribbean

Love interest; none

Description;

( BOOK TWO IN THE CALYPSO'S WHIM QUARTET )

It wasn't Daina's fault that she was being trafficked. And it wasn't Annamaria's fault that she had to take her to her destination.

-

Title; The way of the sea

Fandom; Pirates of The Caribbean

Love interest; none

Description;

( THE FINAL BOOK IN THE CALYPSO'S WHIM QUARTET)

As Anne's grown in power her army of ghosts is bigger. Elizabeth is stuck in a non corporeal state and Will is the Captain of the Flying Dutchman (which is now home to an extra 500 ghosts thanks to James and Nires). Kelsie has to uphold her promise to the sea and Daina is caught between two worlds.
Everything has converged and the stakes are higher; just how much will be lost in the final battle?

_________

I suck at coming up with descriptions. 😅 Help me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro