(155) Hector's Tells

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taken from magnolia_draws !

I'm doing this for Hector!! He's from my book Death or Glory (please go check it out and give me feedback, it's a project of mind that I really adore!)

___

1. How they smile.

Hector often smiles very subtly as he's a very closed off person, and doesn't often show affection.

So, like this;

2. What their 'tell' is when they are lying.

Hector doesn't lie that often. But when he does he often sways slightly and his eyes glint a little.

3. What is their posture like?

Very good! His mother drilled good posture into him (even though he doesn't remember her, he remembers her habits). Byron makes him slip sometimes, though.

4. What is their volume of speech? Are they verbal?

He usually has a level voice (unless angry or possessed - then he sounds angry and deep).

5. How much eye contact do they make?

As much as the conversation requires. Byron's eyes are the only eyes he can stare into for long periods of time.

6. In a group conversation where do they stand? Are they off to the side and listening and occasionally speaking or are they right next to the people?

7. When standing what do they do with their hands? Talk with their hands? Cross their hands? Cross their arms? Put their hands in their pockets? Prop up against the wall?

Hector leans against things (he's gay,,,what did you expect?)

8. What do their footsteps sound like?

His footsteps are not quite heavy and not quite soft.

9. What are their non verbal greetings like?

He waves and nods at people.

10. How do they get other people's attention?

He clears his throat and then waves.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro