(27) Follower Rant

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello possible random stranger!
I hope you've enjoyed/are enjoying your stay on my profile!

Have you clicked the little button that says follow? If not, you don't have to (but I would appreciate it).

Have you? Good.
So why are you still here? Did I forget something? Did you?

I didn't think so. So go away and let me so my thing whenever I want to be online.

*pause*

Still here hovering by the button. Wondering whether or not to hit it again and be gone. Why?

Surely it wouldn't matter to you if I continued doing what I like.
I wouldn't bother you (or your notifications) at all - except for the occasional thank you or new book announcement.

So why are you still here? Have I forgotten something?

*I get handed a note, read it and look up.*

Oh! You were waiting for a follow back?

Now.

Here's the thing:

I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

I am my own person with my own interests and my own idea of how to keep my mental health levels running steadily at 100%.

TLDR;

If your profile doesn't interest me I won't hit the follow button on your end.

*another pause*

Why?

- Maybe we have nothing in common.

- Maybe I don't feel like I'd be able to interact well with you.

- Maybe you're obviously fishing for attention by mass following people within A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME!!!

All of this is stuff I dislike.

So of course I won't hit the button. It's not going to help me in the long run; it'll only help you.

Also, just fyi, your notification will stare me in the face for practically forever - until my other notifications move it down and I'm unable to read it anymore. I hate that.

So, please, just leave my tiny corner of the internet alone!

Well. That was fun.

This was written because i've gotten sick of all the bots and fake followers that have come across me recently.

(One of whom had the audacity to reply back to my "thank you for following me" message telling me off for not following them back.

Me (after seeing this):

I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!!

Has this been happening to you??

On an unrelated note: astrovibess I'm uncoordinateduck on spotify - so don't be alarmed! Also your music taste? Great.

Isabella out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro