19 or XIX- Marinette slips up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Class in reality who had watched the alternate universe-
Adrien had gotten off of the couch and was kneeling on the floor right next to his seat hiding from the class, his head sticking up.
Nino had his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.
Alya was fangirling basically jumping in her seat.
Marinette was curled up in a ball her head in her knees and hiding with her jacket over her head.
Juleka had an amused look on her face.
Rose was also fangirling squealing happy things.
Maylean was saying how cute the kids where with the teens to Rose.
Alix was laughing with a look of confusion.
Max was also laughing at the events that had unfolded in the alternate world.
Kim was laughing and smirking.
Chloe had a look of rage and was just about to explode.
Sabrina was trying to calm Chloe down, secretly giggling at the Adrinette.
Lila was out raged as if she would complain any second.
Nathaniel was laughing as well as he had gotten over his crush on Marinette and now liked Juleka.
Ivan smiled with a few laughs finding this amusing.
"So class what are your thoughts?" Mr Bustier.
"Ughhhhhhhhh, This is an outrage it's not the first universe we have seen my Adrikins with other girls!" Chloe screeched.
"Girls, girls. Every reality is different. In that world he likes Marinette in some other world he might not like anybody, you might not like anybody." Mrs Bustier explained.
"But he clearly likes me. Look at my poor Adrikins hiding from the embarrassment and disgust of liking Maritrash." Chloe argued. Everyone turned to look at Adrien duking next to the couch.
"Me...embarrassing...like...Marinette...Marinette...sweet...no have...shirt." Is all Adrien could get out from the embarrassment of all the blushing himself did in the other reality. Everyone's eyes travelled to Marinette.
"Me...no have...shirt...hide...face...embarrassing." Is all Marinette could reply with.
"Mrs, did you break Adrien and Marinette?" Ivan asked.
"Maybe." Mrs Bustier replied.
Alya and Nino got up and dealt with their best friends. Nino standing up and pulling Adrien to his feet, clapping his hands in front of Adrien's face twice then Adrien got out of his embarrassment trauma. Alya put Mrinette's jacket on her properly and stood the girl up, pulling out some red and pink coloured papers held together with a silver ring and compared the colours to Marinette's face.
"Okay Ladybug red that's a new record." Alya commented. She cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted from arm's length away from Marinette.
"There's an Akuma attack!" Alya shouted at Marinette. The second she did Marinette snapped right out of it and widened her eyes.
"Who, what, where, when, why?" Marinette demanded.
"No one, you spaced out, here, now, embarrassment." Alya replied giving Marinette a funny look.
"Why do you wanna know? All you ever do is run and hide." Alya asked curiously.
"Umm so I can get far away and maybe know what kind of danger the city is in so I can be prepared to call the ambulance when you get hurt?" Marinette kind of asked instead of answered.
"Girl that's never gonna happen." Alya said surly.
"Well when you're close enough to film you're beyond close enough to get hurt, Cat Noir and Ladybug would agree." Marinette said turning her back to the side dramatically.
"Look relax girl Ladybug and Cat Noir always got that covered." Alya still sounded pretty confident.
"Yeah well they already have to look out for themselves and each other you're not seeing how hard it is for them." Marinette argued.
"What do you mean?" Alya asked getting less sure of herself.
"Cat Noir takes hits for Ladybug all the time. He must be watching his own and her back. It's hard enough keeping uninjured when you're that close but your partner's safety always on your mind, imagines how hard that is." Marinette was letting out all her worry without even thinking.
"Yeah. I mean try not getting hit while desperately making sure someone else doesn't either." Adrien knew what Marinette was describing; it was him protecting his lady.
"Wow guys that's deep." Nino said.
"Yeah well I had to make sure all of you were safe before I was when Dark Blade attacked." Marinette said.
"Your right. Thanks for looking out for us when we couldn't." Alix stood up and thanked.
"I agree. We all panicked, even the mayor." Kim agreed.
"The amount of courage you must have conjured is an impressive number and wherever it came from, let's just say we need more of it." Max commented.
Adrien walked up to Marinette and put a hand on her shoulder.
"Yeah Marinette, thank you. If Nino had gotten hurt and I couldn't do anything to help I don't know what I would do." Adrien thanked.
"You're w-welcome Ad-drien. It's okay guys, I...I'm used to danger." Marinette said and stuttered at 'I'm' trying to think of something she could say instead of what she did but couldn't.
"How could you be used to danger?" Maylene asked.
"Yeah why would sweet, harmless Marinette ever be in danger? Let alone enough to get used to it?" Rose asked.
"Good question I mean, you don't exactly stick up for yourself half the time." Kim was honest.
"And who could possibly have a rivalry against you?" asked Juleka.
"Ummm." Marinette found herself stuck.
"Ha, ha yeah about that..." Marinette trailed off.
"Girl what the heck are you hiding." Alya asked getting suspicious.
"I might have made Ivan feel better and made Hawkmoth mad." Marinette said with a sheepish smile.
"What!?" Everyone shouted.
"What makes you think he held a grudge?" Adrien asked more like demanded holding Marinette from either side on the upper arms.
"Evillustrator comes looking for me in my room. Puppeteer wants my dolls I made when I was bored. Le Gamer targets me, chasing me through the streets." Marinette lists holding fingers out for each time.
Everyone had all attention on her and were defiantly starting to agree with her. Adrien looked at her with determination.
"From here on out you need better protection you should come hide here where Hawkmoth can never find you." Adrien suggested.
"Good idea." Marinette agreed only to make him happy.
Adrien smiled and relaxed his grip.
"Good. I think your gonna have me watching your back now I'm so worried." Adrien said.
"Okay." Marinette said dreamily.
"Girl don't you ever come and film the attacks with me." Alya said concerned for her BFF's safety.
"Don't worry I don't plan to." Marinette said.
"Hey on a happier note; I can't stand not talking about these lessons in public sooo. What if we start a class text to be able to talk about it?" Nino suggested.
"That's a great idea." Marinatte cheered.
"Yeah." Adrien agreed.
"You genius." Alya cheered and hugged Nino.
The class exchanged numbers and started a group text.
"Well class lessons over its time that we make our escape to the classroom before lunch starts." Mrs Bustier suggested and everyone picked up their stuff and  went to the actual classroom.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro