20 FOLLOWERS WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS!!!!!!!!! I GOT 20 FOLLOWERS DONN'T JUDGE TO ME THATS ALOT!!! 

thank you 

huskythewolf 

LuaMoraColumbrans 

HailStormRebel 

ilovedolphins101 

Rebels03HaSmiltom  

CrystalPrettyGem 

HailStormRebel 

Skyefullofstars 

GirlLovesRamen 

Star-Wars-Dragons 

Nya5555 

rebel_lizzy_klostion 

Spectre165243 

Super_scout_26 

EzraJediKnight 

Eevee_Leia 

SaiyanChamp 

JediRebel101 

Crazyoceanlove 

SkyeSlayer200 

thank you all of you!! that's awesome!! XD :D   

and as promised 20 facts about meself!! 

1. my hair is brown

2. my favorite ship is...PERCABETH!!

3. my hair goes down to....almost to my elbow XD huskythewolf dared me to grow it out longer than hers... still not long enough

4. i have a cat! he's adorabable :3

5. i'm and exrovert

6. i like to take quiz's (all kinds ;3)

7. my favorite subject is science, but only the universe,nature, and learning about (some) body parts like the eye and genetics.

8.  my favorite color is aqua/teal/light blue call them what you will

9.my favorite movie is rise of the guardians or how to train your dragon

10. i REALLY LOVE TROLLI GUMMY WORMS

11. i like DC talk, Newsboys, Francesca Battiselli (look her up) two cellos, paino guys the list goes on so not continuing

12. i am a 'little' random

13. if i could change my name it would be to Lizzy or Izzy those that my favorite name

14. if i could have a super power it would be flight

15. i have dogs

16. i like to make up fanfiction in my head before bed

17.i have a sister and a brother

18. i can't fall asleep, its like this awful disorder or something that hasn't been discovered yet

19. i cry when im mad and its SUPER FUSTRATING  cause then people think i'm sad or don't like what's going on. 

20. and finally you get to know my age.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOPE YOU DON'T!!  naw you get to know that i like cupcakes

did you really think i was gonna do that XD well thank for the follows everybody!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro