|19|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Laksh

"Ragini is leaving her house, forever!" said Yash making us shocked.

"What?"

I ran out of the house and both of them followed me. I saw Ragini coming out of her house with a bag while her parents were behind her.

"Ragini, beta where are you going? This is your house. Please listen to me once." her dad said.

"I don't want to listen to you. Did you listen to me? You think that money and luxuries are everything but that's not true. I'm going, leaving your money, your luxuries, everything. Keep them to yourselves. I don't want them. You can't give me what I want and I don't want what you want to give me." I heard her saying as we approached them.

"Ragini! What are you doing?" I asked as I stood behind her.

She turned and looked at me. Her eyes and nose were red due to crying.

"I'm doing what I think is right!" she said as she sat on the driving seat of the car, after throwing her bag on the backseat.

"Ragini..."

"I'll send your car back once I reach the place I want to go to. This is the last thing I'm using from you." she said looking at her parents and drove away.

"I thought she'll be taking someone to drive the car." her father said.

That's why he was acting calmer. He thought there would be someone with her who would tell them where she was going.

"She doesn't know how to drive!" her mother said in a worried tone.

Huh... I myself taught her how to drive! She knows it well. It's not a thing to worry.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go after her before she meet an accident." Mr Gadodia said panicking.

Yash immediately came with a car and Mr Gadodia sat on the passenger seat.

"I'll also come!" I said as I sat on the backseat, without waiting for anyone's reaction.

Mr Gadodia glared me but didn't say anything and Yash started driving.

"All this is happening just because of you." he said looking at me through the mirror.

"If anything happened to my daughter then you'll be the sole responsible for it." he added.

"I'm sorry to say this sir, but the fault is not mine! You've given her everything from her birth but you denied to give her what she wants the most and she couldn't handle it. She's not used to of hearing a no." I said as a matter of fact.

"So you want to say that the fault is mine?" he asked frowning.

"Both of us knows the answer very well." I said and he just glared me in return.

"She's not even picking up the call!" said Mr Gadodia as he looked at the phone angrily.

"Where to go? We have no idea where she went!" said Yash glancing at me.

"Let me call her and try to know." I said as I took out my phone.

"Huh... She didn't pick up my phone but will pick up yours." said Mr Gadodia mockingly.

I didn't say anything to him but dialed Ragini's number. And she picked it up after a few rings.

"Ragini, where are you?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

I noticed Mr Gadodia's eyes widening.

"Laksh, if I can't be with you then I don't want to be with anyone else. I know, after all this, dad will try to set me up with any of those rich boys whose profiles he showed me yesterday and I don't want that. So it's better to be alone." she replied and she was crying.

"Ragini! Please stop crying and tell me where are you. Let's talk." I tried calming her.

"Give the phone to me!" said Mr Gadodia.

"No! Don't give the phone to him. I don't want to talk to dad." said Ragini strictly.

"She don't want to talk to you." I said and Mr Gadodia gave me an angry look.

He signed me to put the call on speaker and I did the same.

"Ragini, beta... I'm sorry! Please tell us where are you and stop the car. You don't even know driving." he said pleading.

"No! I'm not going to stop the car. Either I'll die today or will kill someone with my driving." she said from the other side.

She's not telling him that she knows driving! I know she's doing it on purpose.

One side, I'm worried for her but on the other side, I'm finding this situation very funny, lol.

Ragini knows driving but her parents doesn't know that she knows driving and are worried for her and Ragini is not even telling them that she knows driving.

This crazy girl!

Even I'm not telling him that she knows how to drive!!!

"You're even using the phone while driving!" said Mr Gadodia with a worried expression.

"Yes! And now I'm going to drive with closed eyes also." she said giving Mr Gadodia a mini heart attack.

"Let me talk." I said and turned off the speaker.

"Bachcha, don't act in your anger! Stop the car and tell me where are you. Please..." I said calmly.

I saw Mr Gadodia passing daggers at me.

"No! I'll not back off now. Dad can't do this with me." she said sniffing.

"Baby, please... Tell me where are you. You've my swear or I'll leave, forever and will never come back."

"Have some shame. Her father is also sitting with you." Mr Gadodia said, glaring me.

I bit on my tongue as I realised the same.

"And I know, she'll not tell you." said her father confidently.

"I'm at the road which leads to the hill." she answered.

"Okay, stay there... I'm coming." I said before disconnecting the call.

I told Yash to take us to the same place.

I chuckled inwardly as I saw Mr Gadodia getting shocked about the fact that she told me about her whereabouts.

We reached the place and started looking for her. I saw her sitting at the side of the road with a fallen face. I took a breath of relief and ran towards her. I sat on my knees and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back, sniffing.

"Shh... Stop crying. No one will take you away from me. No one can. Relax!" I said as I broke the hug and cupped her face.

"Ragini..." her father said as he came towards us.

I let her go as she looked up at him. He also sat in front of her.

"I'm so sorry beta. I always wanted everything perfect for you and I did everything I could to give you a worry free life but I forgot that only money isn't enough to live. You're the most precious for me. No money is more important to me than you and your happiness. The thought of anything happening to you makes me feel terrible. I'm sorry. Whatever you want will happen. You want to be with Laksh. Okay. I don't have any problem with it. I just want my daughter to be happy. If your happiness is with Laksh then you'll be with Laksh. I'll not stop you." he said as he held her hands.

Ragini hugged him and kept crying.

"I'm sorry for making you worried." she said.

"It's okay. I've been worried for you from the time you were born. You are my only daughter, my only child. I just want everything right for you. It'll take me some time to accept Laksh completely but I know it's not impossible because I've understood how much my daughter loves him. If my daughter is happy then I'm also happy. And..."

He turned to look at me.

"If he ever made you sad or made you cry then I'm not going to leave him." he said threatening me.

Ragini giggled at that and her father also smiled.

"Thank you so much dad. You're the best!" she said hugging him again.

"Okay! Now, let's go guys. We're on the road!" said Yash chuckling.

All of us got up. Yash got inside the car which Ragini was driving and drove away.

"I'll drive the car." said Ragini as she ran to the driving seat and I sat on the backseat.

"But you don't know driving." said Mr Gadodia as he got on the passenger seat.

"I know driving, dad." she said giggling.

"How? When did you learn it?" he asked shocked.

"I learned driving when you were busy with your business and meetings."

"Stop it now. How much more are you going to taunt me?" said Mr Gadodia complaining.

Ragini chuckled at that.

"Laksh taught me." she said.

Mr Gadodia glared at me.

How many times he'll glare at me today?

"You didn't tell me!" he said.

"Uhm... I forgot!" I lied, ofcourse.

He rolled his eyes at that.

Everything is well when end is the well! Haash...

Thank god! Everything is fine now. After a lot of drama. Bruh!

I haven't talked to Ragini after all that. I'm waiting for a chance and I know I'm not going to get it today.

Mr and Mrs Gadodia has accepted our relationship because of their daughter's stubbornness. They knows that their daughter will get what she wants. But they've said that we can take our relationship to the next level only when Ragini's studies will be completed and her engineering will get complete in one and half months. So we have to wait until then. I don't have any problem in waiting because I also want her to complete her studies first.

I got inside her house after her parents left for work. I knocked on the door and she opened it after a few seconds. She looked at me and smiled widely. She hugged me and I hugged her back. Both of us got inside and I closed the door.

"I'm so happy." she said squealing.

"The way you chose wasn't right!" I said as we sat on the bed.

"But everything is fine now. Mom and dad also accepted us!" she said kissing the side of my face.

"Hmm... Let's not talk about it." I said sighing.

"Then what should we talk about? What are we going to do now?" she asked cutely.

"Take out your books and start studying." I said.

"Huh?"

"What huh? You've exams and you've promised me that you'll pass the exams with good marks!" I said rolling my eyes.

"But..."

"No but or anything. Just do as I say." I said.

She looked at me for a while and then went to the shelf and brought a few books and sat on the bed.

I know she is doing it unwillingly.

"Hmm... So, what all you've studied for the exams, till now?" I asked looking up at her.

"Nothing..." she said, turning her face away.

I shook my head at that.

Expected!

"Let's start then and be serious." I said as I held a book and passed it to her.

And she started studying. I was helping her whenever she needed.

After about two hours.

"Laksh, I'm feeling hungry. We'll continue after eating something." she said pouting and giving me a puppy look.

"Fine!" I said as I got up.

She got up happily and both of us made our way out of the room.

We were sitting in the hall and were having snacks. I was hugging her from the side and we were talking randomly when the door got open and her parents entered inside.

Shit!

I immediately got up.

I saw Mr Gadodia giving me death glares as they came towards us.

God! This old man will kill me with his eyes only!

"What are you doing here?" he asked frowning.

"He was teaching me." Ragini replied on my behalf.

"Teaching what?" he asked with wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes internally. Old man's brain is going in wrong direction.

"Subject... He was helping me with the studies. He's also an engineer na..." said Ragini.

"Oh!" he said taking a breath of relief.

"You came early today." said Ragini.

"Ya, we've decided that we'll come home early from now. To spend more time with our daughter." her mother said.

They'll spend more time with her means my time with her will get reduced!

Ragini smiled at that.

"I should go now." I said as I started walking towards the main door.

I reached my room and fell on the bed.

I need to take Ragini to my house! Ma is getting so impatient to meet her. She has even started asking muhurat to different pandits for our wedding. She wants the earliest date, lol.

I'll not be Ragini's bodyguard after we'll get married. That means, I need to find a new job.

I took out my phone and started looking for any job available for the bodyguard in the agency I've come through.

There was a bodyguard needed for the model 'Yami Sharma'.

I think I can apply for this job!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please share your views on the chapter.

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro