Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm walking down the hallway looking for William hoping he could give me a ride. Cause I don't feel like fucking walking.

"AZ!" Someone tells I turn around and see William. His midnight hair is all over the place because of his running but his sapphire eyes are bright.

He come stands beside panting a little but not as much as I would be doing. "Need a ride?" He asks looking down at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Yeah." I say. He says okay before walking in front of me and to the direction of his car. It's just a black Mercedes.

I open the car door getting into the car and putting my seatbelt on William doing the same. He starts the engine the reverses out of the parking lot and onto the street. It's silent the radio isn't even playing.

"So um," Tobias says I look over at him squinting my eyes.

"What?" I ask still staring at him a blush forms on his cheeks.

"Why are you mad?" He asks. My eyes widen, how did he know I was mad? "No I'm fine." I say looking back out the window. It's silent the rest of the way. The only sound being the tires on the road. We get to the gate it automatically opening after seeing that it's William.

"Shit." William says his eyes looking through the window at the cars in the parking lot.

"What?" I ask because I'm confused as fuck.

"When I open the door you are going to sprint upstairs to my room and you'll stay there." William says his voice hard and cold a glare in his eyes.

"Okay, whatever." I say opening the car door and getting out. Him right behind me. We get to the front do him looking down at me with his beautiful eyes.

"One, two, three," He whispers opening the door signaling for me to run. I sprint up the stairs not getting a chance to admirer the house or the people in it.

I get to the top of the stairs trying to remember where his room is. I see the door and run to it before opening it and closing it. My breaths coming out labored.

Williams P.O.V

I walk into the house. Making my face of emotions something they'll try to use against me. I saw their cars outside. I couldn't let them see Azriel so he had to run.

I try to walk soundly to the stairs. But my asshole of a brother sees and hears me.

"Come on over." Is all he says those jaded eyes looking at me with nothing but disgust.

I take a deep breath and walk to where he and my parents are. My mother and father are sitting on the sofa my brother across from them standing.

My mothers brown hair slicked into a sleek ponytail her jaded eyes the same as my brother hold ruthlessness and greed. My father beside her with his hair the same as mine gelled back to perfection, and his sapphire eyes lighter than mine but not by much holds no emotions as always.

"Son, have a seat." My father's deep voice says. Not bothering to look up at me. I follow that order only to not have to face his wrath.

"What is it you said about revealing it all?" My mother asks her eyes periceing into mine. A smug smirk already on her lips probably inticapting my usual answer.

"It's what I said it is." I looking straight a my father. The only sign of shock is him raising his right eyebrow.

"I told you." My brother hissed, crossing his arms a glaring.

"You won't ever talk to her again if you keep this act up." Mother says.

I scoff, "I haven't talk to her in YEARS!" I shout. "You keep using that against me put you see I accepted the fact that that's all you have against me. But you all won't fixed what you did so I'll fix it myself."

My mother restraint is on a leash, meaning my dad will take the reins.

"Keep your mouth closed." Father says his eyes boring into mine.

"If I chose to I will." Carefully chose words of rebellion against him. Only him.

"Your ruining what we built boy, you will keep that mouth closed." Father says my bitch ass of a brother mumbling his agreement.

"Maybe." I say with a shrug crossing my arms to hide my shaking hands.

"Out." He says pointing at the entrance of the foyer. I stand up not saying anything and walking out. Not feeling the cool breeze run past me.

So I have school tmw I'll try to keep updating frequently even tho there's not set days.

Bye ♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro